Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60 BTC loan  (Read 7924 times)
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 04:30:19 PM

Dank hasn't logged in since the 5th.

He's probably rolling on his sweet new bike your BTC bought him!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 03:46:10 AM

I don't have access to Internet other than my phone and when I can gain wifi access on my laptop. Please excuse my inactiveness, I messaged nckrazze.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 03:29:29 PM

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 05:56:17 PM

I need a quick 60 BTC loan.  My money is locked up in MtGox and I'll pay 3% for each day.  I need this money within the next 30 minutes or so if interested.

How is your money locked up in MtGox?  If you need BTC, you can just exchange your money for Bitcoins on MtGox.  There's no delay.  The problem with delays come when you try to withdraw legacy money from MtGox.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
nckrazze

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 06:20:53 PM

I need a quick 60 BTC loan.  My money is locked up in MtGox and I'll pay 3% for each day.  I need this money within the next 30 minutes or so if interested.

How is your money locked up in MtGox?  If you need BTC, you can just exchange your money for Bitcoins on MtGox.  There's no delay.  The problem with delays come when you try to withdraw legacy money from MtGox.

We have conversed several times through PM. I believe his money was transferring from his bank to MTGox, that was the holdup. He offered to buy me 350$ worth of bitcoins this past weekend, but then we agreed he would have the money to me by the agreed term, which would be Wednesday at a rate of 15% for the entire week, which is generous because we originally agreed on 3% daily (Total of 21%).
nckrazze

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 06:39:43 AM

He repaid me the principal + .54 BTC. We agreed on 15% if he could provide the coins by tomorrow, Wednesday. That is me being generous to him. However, if he does not pay me the rest of the coins by tomorrow, the generous offer will be changed back to the initial agreement of 3% per day and he will have violated the maximum time period for the loan.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 09:40:45 PM

He repaid me the principal + .54 BTC. We agreed on 15% if he could provide the coins by tomorrow, Wednesday. That is me being generous to him. However, if he does not pay me the rest of the coins by tomorrow, the generous offer will be changed back to the initial agreement of 3% per day and he will have violated the maximum time period for the loan.
Sorry, we must have had a miscommunication because I didn't know you wanted the full payment by today. I thought you would give me time for the next dwolla transaction to complete. You can choose what you want, but it will take even longer then, as I will need to transfer more money into my bank account and then to dwolla.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 09:41:30 PM

[popcorn gif]
fatigue

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
June 13, 2012, 10:52:25 PM

[popcorn gif]

nckrazze

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 01:00:21 AM

Sorry, we must have had a miscommunication because I didn't know you wanted the full payment by today. I thought you would give me time for the next dwolla transaction to complete. You can choose what you want, but it will take even longer then, as I will need to transfer more money into my bank account and then to dwolla.

I am just making it clear that you have violated the terms of the loan. I do not know how you can ask for a 1-10mil BTC loan and expect to be funded when you can't even pull through on this one. So if you are asking about what I wanted, the answer is yes, interest is accumulating as we speak, and after tomorrow, it will be 24% of the original 60, accumulating 3% every day.
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:38:00 PM

I am just making it clear that you have violated the terms of the loan. I do not know how you can ask for a 1-10mil BTC loan and expect to be funded when you can't even pull through on this one. So if you are asking about what I wanted, the answer is yes, interest is accumulating as we speak, and after tomorrow, it will be 24% of the original 60, accumulating 3% every day.
Don't forget to compound the interest.

nckrazze

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 05:25:49 PM

Don't forget to compound the interest.

Sure thing.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 10:11:40 PM

I explained my situation to you, mtgox locked my money up, I lost the rest of my money in a hard situation.  Even though I recovered from that, I told you I needed time to get money back from mtgox.  With the BTC price raise, it was impossible for me to pay the whole thing.  I deposited 40 more dollars, the last of my bank account in order to add funds to mtgox.  Now it will take longer as I need to submit another deposit. 
You'll get your money, but with the choice you're choosing it will take longer for us both.

nckrazze

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 10:34:18 PM

I explained my situation to you, mtgox locked my money up, I lost the rest of my money in a hard situation.  Even though I recovered from that, I told you I needed time to get money back from mtgox.  With the BTC price raise, it was impossible for me to pay the whole thing.  I deposited 40 more dollars, the last of my bank account in order to add funds to mtgox.  Now it will take longer as I need to submit another deposit. 
You'll get your money, but with the choice you're choosing it will take longer for us both.

I have all the time in the world. Problem is, you don't. Everyday I wait longer, 3% is added right?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 10:51:42 PM

I have all the time in the world. Problem is, you don't. Everyday I wait longer, 3% is added right?
Which is why I asked if we could change that due to the situation I was in. I guess that was asking too much. Thanks for being understanding.

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 11:08:31 PM

Since he repaid the principal it is my opinion (which can be ignored) that interest extra interest only calculated on the money that is still loaned to Dank. You cannot charge interest on money that has already been repaid and consider yourself fair imo.

Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 11:25:04 PM

Since he repaid the principal it is my opinion (which can be ignored) that interest extra interest only calculated on the money that is still loaned to Dank. You cannot charge interest on money that has already been repaid and consider yourself fair imo.

I agree.  That's how it works with bank loans anyway.

Mousepotato
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 11:40:05 PM

I agree.  That's how it works with bank loans anyway.
Valid but,

Which is why I asked if we could change that due to the situation I was in. I guess that was asking too much. Thanks for being understanding.

Bad use of e-sarcasm... especially when dealing with someone who owes you money.
Does that work at a bank?
"Hey, I cant pay right now can you readjust my loan loan so I don't get screwed by my tardiness"

Hell I have overcharged by 3$ and they still charged a 35$ fee for it, even though I didn't have access to my account to see my funds.
It is the way of the world, just be responsible with OTHER PEOPLES MONEY.

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
nckrazze

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 11:53:12 PM

No, I understand, and we worked on a deal together. Since you were unable to pay me, you owed me 21% compounded, that being 13.79BTC on the original loan. As others have mentioned, I will only make you pay interest per day on that 13.79 BTC to be fair to you, even though that is not required of me or in the deal. So on that 13.79BTC, interest will continue at what it is right now, 24%, and keep accumulating until you return the money. Thanks man, hope this helps!
silverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 04:19:49 PM

dank you should beg or borrow from family / friends to get this paid.  Don't get in over your head.  Your threads asking for loans are amusing at times, and it would suck to no longer see them around.  good luck!

You think if he's coming here for loans that he hasnt' already tapped out his family and friends?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: