Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60 BTC loan  (Read 7928 times)
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 04:49:48 PM

Any update on this? I don't want to invest in the larger business venture until I know that this loan has been paid back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwzguy

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 05:52:10 PM

I am holding off on sending the $4.5 million I was just about to send as well.
You trying to steal my new house bro?
nave
Donator

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 07:10:01 PM

I am holding off on sending the $4.5 million I was just about to send as well.
You trying to steal my new house bro?

For $4.5 million I think he wants the house and the yard.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 07:21:43 PM

Would $5m get a tire swing on the tree in the back?
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 08:52:27 PM

Yeah!!

Use this tire.
nckrazze

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 08:37:11 PM

Dank has run?!
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 03:37:52 AM

It's really just greed. If you were in an unexpected situation where you had little money, I would give you a fair interest rate and time. You're not giving either. It's your choice though and your business.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Jake
Donator

Activity: 256

Happy New Year!

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 04:13:01 AM

It's really just greed. If you were in an unexpected situation where you had little money, I would give you a fair interest rate and time. You're not giving either. It's your choice though and your business.

You may as well just say the bolded, and leave out the rest.

nckrazze

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 08:01:49 AM

Yo dank, listen up here, I'm not greedy. I've got hundreds of Bitcoins, 15 or so isn't gonna cut crap for me. My point in all these efforts to work this out is to find truth in the whole situation, especially 'cause you seem to have taken a liking of the lending subforum. I see you around a bunch. For this reason, I want to create an example to all to show the realities of lending and the end results. You promised me 3% everyday upfront for 1 week. That didn't happen. Then you want 10%, I gave you that on certain conditions. Then we moved to 15% 'cause you were late on the 10%, you couldn't pull through on that either. And now, you're 4 days late of the initial agreed 1 week term, expecting me to hop off your case? Sorry, I understand your situation but here's where reality hits you, hard. You can't expect me to be the next nice guy and let you off on 60.54BTC when you owe me 33% of the principal, coming out to near 20 coins. I am being generous here, taking the advice of some others on the thread and giving you the percentage you owe me from the capital that was never returned. That's pure out of heart to your situation. If you believe that I am still being greedy, good luck getting another loan for over a million coins. We will see you months after on that loan trying to pull through with the principal. Honestly I'm lucky on this one, getting my money back, could've been worse. But if you consider this greed, you're way out of line because that is the only reason lenders are active, either to make money, or to gain rep. I'm here for neither. My job is just to bring the reality of lending out to the open, especially those that may be interested in your future schemes.

Emphasis on that part. You chose those in the op, remember bud?

Oh, and what he said.
AndyRossy

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 09:51:27 AM

I did tell you, op ripped me off last year for some BTC.  Good luck seeing this money, not quite sure why people embrace this guy, he should be marked scammer and banned already.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 05:52:15 PM

Yo dank, listen up here, I'm not greedy. I've got hundreds of Bitcoins, 15 or so isn't gonna cut crap for me. My point in all these efforts to work this out is to find truth in the whole situation, especially 'cause you seem to have taken a liking of the lending subforum. I see you around a bunch. For this reason, I want to create an example to all to show the realities of lending and the end results. You promised me 3% everyday upfront for 1 week. That didn't happen. Then you want 10%, I gave you that on certain conditions. Then we moved to 15% 'cause you were late on the 10%, you couldn't pull through on that either. And now, you're 4 days late of the initial agreed 1 week term, expecting me to hop off your case? Sorry, I understand your situation but here's where reality hits you, hard. You can't expect me to be the next nice guy and let you off on 60.54BTC when you owe me 33% of the principal, coming out to near 20 coins. I am being generous here, taking the advice of some others on the thread and giving you the percentage you owe me from the capital that was never returned. That's pure out of heart to your situation. If you believe that I am still being greedy, good luck getting another loan for over a million coins. We will see you months after on that loan trying to pull through with the principal. Honestly I'm lucky on this one, getting my money back, could've been worse. But if you consider this greed, you're way out of line because that is the only reason lenders are active, either to make money, or to gain rep. I'm here for neither. My job is just to bring the reality of lending out to the open, especially those that may be interested in your future schemes.

Emphasis on that part. You chose those in the op, remember bud?

Oh, and what he said.
You're taking advantage of someone in a sticky situation in order to profit more. Justify your decision as you wish, but it doesn't change the fact you'd rather make more money than help someone when something unexpected happens.  You're lyong to youraelf if you don't think that's greed.  The reason I'm not posting my situation on here is because it's personal and really doesn't need to be posted on the internet.  You gave me an extra day to pay my loan off as BTC went up 70 cents. Real helpful when it takes half a week to deposit money into Dwolla.

How so Andy?  Why have'nt I heard of this?  To say I'm a scammer is implying I am lying about what has happened. Implying I didn't lose $300 in a day unexpectedly and almost a loved one.

This is the first loan I've had trouble paying back, which doesn't mean it won't be. I'm pretty sure nckrazze is more than satisfied with the profits he's making off this loan. I'll be going to the bank tomorrow and depositing 500 or so and once again all my loans will be paid off.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
AndyRossy

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 06:03:13 PM

Re: Web design
« Sent to: AndyRossy on: July 20, 2011, 06:35:07 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Ok, 7 BTC is fair.  I've done work for the following members: qwk, senbonzakura, and LokeRundt.

I have a few idea in mind, would a yellow background be ok or do you want it darker?

Here's my address:
1AVmyLMCck5f69vauQTWAAiREe8a39Z4Lp

One of your excuses:

Hey sorry I couldn't work on it too much today, family is visiting.  I'll update you tomorrow when I get back from fishing.  I still need to design a graphic for the logo, unless you don't want one.

Final comms from me:

Hey

Are you going to screw me? If so I need to find another designer etc.  Not heard from you in a while.  Let me know if things are OK, or if you're stitching.

Regards

You replied:

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: AndyRossy on: July 26, 2011, 01:37:46 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Not screwing you.

Never heard from you again.

Here's the TX, afaik we agreed 1/2 before, and 1/2 on delivery.
http://blockchain.info/tx-index/1189107/f7b41316ecfac36519fd9c62fdb2c644735211f46a6e659939d612b143452245

So, you scammed me off for 3.5BTC's and more importantly, wasted my time, I guess you're trying to move up scamming amounts day by day.

I just thought I'd give others a heads up.

I am not that involved in this thread, nor, do I care about the 3.5BTC anymore (note, this was sent at the time was BTC was near it's peak).  I just think people should be aware that you do not follow your word, and, given the lack of OTC, I guess this can be my negative feedback.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 06:17:16 PM

Did you not receive this message?
Did you get the other PM I sent you with the preview?  I wanted to make sure it was all good before I started coding, but never got a reply.
That was the last message in our conversation, you never replied.

I'll refund you 4 BTC though.  .5 for wasting your time.

AndyRossy

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 06:23:12 PM

My address is

1CYnov6d9VotbHVmC6jw7kviYskA8nF8Ax

Im not expecting anything to go there, anyway peace out, im out of this thread. I hope the best for op.  I have more time consuming things to see to.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 06:30:31 PM

It will when my BTC comes through.  I'd appreciate if you would take back your accusation of me being a scammer though.

Peace.

AndyRossy

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 06:42:07 PM

You did not deliver the design, you took my money and went back on your word.

It's your choice to return the money or not.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 07:03:09 PM

You never replied when I sent you the preview. I wasn't about to code a website and then find out you wanted something differently.  You're the one that failed to reply, don't blame this on me.

AndyRossy

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 07:12:50 PM

I replied to the preview post, looking at my inbox you did send me a message 1 week after the "Not screwing you", with some other reason to have not done it(?) not sure.  There's no way to check sent messages? (see below) - all the excuses.

I see your "preview" sent on July 22nd, it has a "Arrow" thing, means I did reply to it, the below I guess was just another reason to have not done anything, that, your family, whatever.  Eitherway, point still stands, you took money, did not deliver or return money, and as I said, I remember explicitly replying to your "preview", and, my inbox has an arrow saying I replied to it. 

I am done with this thread, make as you may, if you want to return or not the money, that's your choice.  I'm just stating the facts.  I am happy to screenshot my inbox if that'll help.

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

« Sent to: AndyRossy on: August 01, 2011, 10:58:10 PM »
Did you get the other PM I sent you with the preview?  I wanted to make sure it was all good before I started coding, but never got a reply.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 09:30:34 PM

I replied to the preview post, looking at my inbox you did send me a message 1 week after the "Not screwing you", with some other reason to have not done it(?) not sure.  There's no way to check sent messages? (see below) - all the excuses.

I see your "preview" sent on July 22nd, it has a "Arrow" thing, means I did reply to it, the below I guess was just another reason to have not done anything, that, your family, whatever.  Eitherway, point still stands, you took money, did not deliver or return money, and as I said, I remember explicitly replying to your "preview", and, my inbox has an arrow saying I replied to it. 

I am done with this thread, make as you may, if you want to return or not the money, that's your choice.  I'm just stating the facts.  I am happy to screenshot my inbox if that'll help.

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

« Sent to: AndyRossy on: August 01, 2011, 10:58:10 PM »
You said:
Any luck? Last email from me.
Which I responded with the last quote in your thread. I made multiple previews to ensure the changes you wanted made were done correctly. You stopped replying, do not blame me for this.  I could easily argue that you wasted my time and owe me 3.5 BTC for never replying and not following through, but I'm not.

You come into my thread months later to argue your invalud case.  You really do owe me an apology but it doesn't bother me so do as you wish.

AndyRossy

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 11:30:28 PM

Not quite sure if you're serious, you ripped me off

Here's the logs

You're a scammer, you're lucky I did not report you, like I said, giving people a heads up.

You sound very silly trying to make it sound like I did anything wrong here, by paying you.  Oh wait...

And yes, agreed, it was months ago, I let it slide, because, to be fair, it was only a few bitcoins, I had a lot of other more important things to do, was just prior to MTGox hack, and well slippy excuse characters like you wear thin soon, always trying to talk their way outta stuff.

It's your rep you're damaging.... you're not doing youself any favours, when you said "i'll send them back" you could of saved some respect, but now I really dont get your line, and you're wasting everybodys time.

EDIT: Also regarding your last thing, was just bored of your excuses, i'd already replied to your previews or w/e, you were just putting off actaully doing anything, it's like in this thread, making more and more excuses instead of just paying the guy.  How long do I keep relaying to your excuses? Nearly a week of no comms, over a week since preview, then another excuse, naw, really didnt have the time to care.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: