Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60 BTC loan  (Read 7909 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 01:04:09 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2012, 03:56:41 PM by dank

Okay, Andy.  Here is the last thing you said to me:
Any luck? Last email from me.
If you go ahead and look at your screenshot, the little thing called a timestamp will show you that I was the last one to reply, asking if you have received the second preview.

You failed to reply, stop blaming me for your faults.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndyRossy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 01:09:17 AM

Okay, Andy.  Here is the last thing you said to me:
If you I ahead and look at your screenshot, the little thing called a timestamp will show you that I was the last one to reply, asking if you have received the second preview.

Yes you replied with another excuse(?) why would I reply?

Not at all sure what you are getting at, because, you were the last to send another excuse, I am therefore in the wrong, thus you can take my money? Anyway this thread confuses me, all the info is above, if any mods wanna mark him as Scammer, go for it, OP, I hope it works out, my advice to others, dont deal with dank, he's unreliable.
Tril

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 01:17:39 AM

Dank, I suggest you use bitinstant, then you don't have to wait for dwolla and pay penalty interest.  This waiting on dwolla excuse has got to stop, two loans I gave you were late because of this excuse and now someone else's too.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 01:25:58 AM

Dank, simple question:  Is the money you borrowed yours? 

No?  Then quit the fucking excuses.  This is real life.  Put down the bowl and grow up.  We're not your parents or close friends and accordingly we don't know your character.  Things didn't go as you planned?  BTC price raised unexpectedly?  Tough luck.  That's what happens.  Without nckrazze you wouldn't have even had the 60 BTC loaned to you to begin with. 

nckrazze was kind enough to take a chance and trust your character, which is a lot more than most people would do for a stranger in this world.  Just say, "I'm sorry, I fucked up, you were right" and then do everything you possibly can to get the money to him in the quickest way possible.  That is what a responsible person would do.  Are you responsible, dank?

If you got all defensive reading what I just wrote, perhaps therein lies the problem.
Jake
Donator

Activity: 256

Happy New Year!

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:25:30 AM

No?  Then quit the fucking excuses.  This is real life.  Put down the bowl and grow up.  We're not your parents or close friends and accordingly we don't know your character.  Things didn't go as you planned?  BTC price raised unexpectedly?  Tough luck.  That's what happens.  Without nckrazze you wouldn't have even had the 60 BTC loaned to you to begin with. 

nckrazze was kind enough to take a chance and trust your character, which is a lot more than most people would do for a stranger in this world.  Just say, "I'm sorry, I fucked up, you were right" and then do everything you possibly can to get the money to him in the quickest way possible.  That is what a responsible person would do.  Are you responsible, dank?

If you got all defensive reading what I just wrote, perhaps therein lies the problem.

+1

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:31:28 AM

Okay, Andy.  Here is the last thing you said to me:
If you I ahead and look at your screenshot, the little thing called a timestamp will show you that I was the last one to reply, asking if you have received the second preview.

Yes you replied with another excuse(?) why would I reply?

Not at all sure what you are getting at, because, you were the last to send another excuse, I am therefore in the wrong, thus you can take my money? Anyway this thread confuses me, all the info is above, if any mods wanna mark him as Scammer, go for it, OP, I hope it works out, my advice to others, dont deal with dank, he's unreliable.
Did you get the other PM I sent you with the preview?  I wanted to make sure it was all good before I started coding, but never got a reply.
That was the final reply, you never said anything, no excuse.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
AndyRossy

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:35:46 AM

^^ this.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 06:51:26 AM

^^ this.
Learn to admit you're wrong.

What excuses are you talking about?  I've never denied responsibility for this. I've said time and time again I'll pay it once my usd converts to BTC.  I'm only stating how nckrazze probably won't lookout for you if you're in a situation like mine and need some time.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 07:30:17 AM

What excuses are you talking about?  I've never denied responsibility for this. I've said time and time again I'll pay it once my usd converts to BTC.  I'm only stating how nckrazze probably won't lookout for you if you're in a situation like mine and need some time.

Here's an example (bolded emphasis mine):

explained my situation to you, mtgox locked my money up, I lost the rest of my money in a hard situation.  Even though I recovered from that, I told you I needed time to get money back from mtgox. With the BTC price raise, it was impossible for me to pay the whole thing.  I deposited 40 more dollars, the last of my bank account in order to add funds to mtgox.  Now it will take longer as I need to submit another deposit. 
You'll get your money, but with the choice you're choosing it will take longer for us both.

Mt. Gox locked your money up?  You didn't consider this possibility in advance?

A "hard situation?"  Life's tough, get a helmet.

BTC price raise made paying impossible?  BTC has never been volatile in the past?

And then you defer your responsibility onto nckrazze by claiming his choices (as opposed to yours) are the root cause of subsequent delays?

Look dude, when you agree to a loan, you should make sure you have your bases covered.  In the thread where you are requesting a 1-10 mil loan (which is outright laughable), you claim that you 'manage your finances responsibly' or something to that effect.  You can't even 'manage' to pay back a 60 BTC loan in a timely manner, and when YOU, DANK, FAIL to honor your word, you blame your situation on commonplace events and act as though you're a victim of circumstance. 

No, you're a victim of your own financial incompetence.  Read what I said about getting defensive. 
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 07:43:04 AM

My address is

1CYnov6d9VotbHVmC6jw7kviYskA8nF8Ax

Im not expecting anything to go there, anyway peace out, im out of this thread. I hope the best for op.  I have more time consuming things to see to.
Witnessed.

I wish you would have said something sooner.

Minutia

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 07:56:49 AM

Seriously
nckrazze

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 04:06:23 PM

Here's an example (bolded emphasis mine):

explained my situation to you, mtgox locked my money up, I lost the rest of my money in a hard situation.  Even though I recovered from that, I told you I needed time to get money back from mtgox. With the BTC price raise, it was impossible for me to pay the whole thing.  I deposited 40 more dollars, the last of my bank account in order to add funds to mtgox.  Now it will take longer as I need to submit another deposit. 
You'll get your money, but with the choice you're choosing it will take longer for us both.

Mt. Gox locked your money up?  You didn't consider this possibility in advance?

A "hard situation?"  Life's tough, get a helmet.

BTC price raise made paying impossible?  BTC has never been volatile in the past?

And then you defer your responsibility onto nckrazze by claiming his choices (as opposed to yours) are the root cause of subsequent delays?

Look dude, when you agree to a loan, you should make sure you have your bases covered.  In the thread where you are requesting a 1-10 mil loan (which is outright laughable), you claim that you 'manage your finances responsibly' or something to that effect.  You can't even 'manage' to pay back a 60 BTC loan in a timely manner, and when YOU, DANK, FAIL to honor your word, you blame your situation on commonplace events and act as though you're a victim of circumstance. 

No, you're a victim of your own financial incompetence.  Read what I said about getting defensive. 

Dank I already told you, I am only going off of the terms that YOU agreed on initially for the loan. I let you off a few times, but you were unable to make it in time for the lower rates, so now I am the bad guy here? As the joint said, a loan is a loan, and in this loan, specifically, you should be glad that I have not increased the rate for your tardiness (almost a week now). I've also offered the rate to be compounded now on the money you owe me, about 15+BTC now, but I'll calculate it when you're ready, if ever. You are at 36% now, compounded.
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 05:53:52 PM

It's really just greed. If you were in an unexpected situation where you had little money, I would give you a fair interest rate and time. You're not giving either. It's your choice though and your business.

this is what IBB is there for, you could have requested loan from IBB, I had 10 to 15 BTC available, not much but it helps.

"interest free banking in YOUR interest"
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 07:43:03 PM

It's really just greed. If you were in an unexpected situation where you had little money, I would give you a fair interest rate and time. You're not giving either. It's your choice though and your business.

this is what IBB is there for, you could have requested loan from IBB, I had 10 to 15 BTC available, not much but it helps.

This is why I prefer to do business with you.

The joint, you must be one of the most insensitive people on these forums.  Your mom died? Too bad, should have thought of that possibility.  Lose an arm?  Not an excuse.

Your character says much about you, another person I will avoid doing business with.

Nckrazze, you let me off a few times?  You gave me an extra day to deposit money. What part of it takes 3-4 days to deposit money do you not understand?

nckrazze

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 08:00:25 PM

This is why I prefer to do business with you.

The joint, you must be one of the most insensitive people on these forums.  Your mom died? Too bad, should have thought of that possibility.  Lose an arm?  Not an excuse.

Your character says much about you, another person I will avoid doing business with.

Nckrazze, you let me off a few times?  You gave me an extra day to deposit money. What part of it takes 3-4 days to deposit money do you not understand?

Your deposit times are not my problem, you should have planned ahead. And yes, I let you off with 10%, but you didn't make it on time, then 15%, and neither did you there.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 08:03:29 PM

Surely a couple of bitcoins aren't a huge problem for an up-and-coming billionaire?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 08:15:35 PM

Of course I didn't make it on time, you gave me a day.  You do realize I was asking for time above anything else, right?  Don't tell someone you'll help them out if your not going to do anything that helps them.

nckrazze

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 08:22:54 PM

Of course I didn't make it on time, you gave me a day.  You do realize I was asking for time above anything else, right?  Don't tell someone you'll help them out if your not going to do anything that helps them.

Dank, you asked for 10% i gave it. I then gave you 15% because 10% didn't work for you. No go on that either, now you have all the time you need.
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 08:23:09 PM

Maybe this guy has been hounded enough considering he's stated he's going to pay?

The comments about taking personal responsibility when receiving a loan are valid, but I see no reason to continue to argue the point if he's going to pay when he says he will.

Dank - I would just pay your debts as soon as you can and stop arguing with your creditors; it doesn't help you and it doesn't help them.
AndyRossy

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 09:25:03 PM

@nckrazze What's the status on this now? Is dank paying on X date Y?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: