Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60 BTC loan  (Read 7921 times)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 09:25:32 PM

The joint, you must be one of the most insensitive people on these forums.  Your mom died? Too bad, should have thought of that possibility.  Lose an arm?  Not an excuse.

Oh, you lost your mother and your arm.  Now I get it.  You must've paid for the funeral services and the hospital bill by yourself, and had a close friend/relative bring your laptop to the hospital for you so that you can be the honorable person that you are and make sure that you informed us about this 'hard situation' even though you're finding it difficult to press the keys, grab some tissues to wipe your tears, and push the morphine button all with one hand.

Really, you're going to go to that level?  Now, if this was actually the case, clearly we wouldn't have been hearing from you all this time.  Actually, I'm very sensitive to those in need, particularly nckrazze who is in need of his loan being repaid.  Actually, I offer a therapy service on this forum for those in need with a 100% satisfaction guarantee (no payment necessary for any reason as stated by the client) that I take very, very seriously.  Now of course, if you actually did lose your mother or an arm in the past two weeks, I'd be extremely sympathetic to your situation.  But, toss in some common sense and add a few peripheral testimonies and evidence from other forum members and we start to see a clearer picture. 

Your character says much about you, another person I will avoid doing business with.

Ohhhhhhh burn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 10:00:27 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2012, 10:12:20 PM by dank

The joint, you must be one of the most insensitive people on these forums.  Your mom died? Too bad, should have thought of that possibility.  Lose an arm?  Not an excuse.

Oh, you lost your mother and your arm.  Now I get it.  You must've paid for the funeral services and the hospital bill by yourself, and had a close friend/relative bring your laptop to the hospital for you so that you can be the honorable person that you are and make sure that you informed us about this 'hard situation' even though you're finding it difficult to press the keys, grab some tissues to wipe your tears, and push the morphine button all with one hand.

Really, you're going to go to that level?  Now, if this was actually the case, clearly we wouldn't have been hearing from you all this time.  Actually, I'm very sensitive to those in need, particularly nckrazze who is in need of his loan being repaid.  Actually, I offer a therapy service on this forum for those in need with a 100% satisfaction guarantee (no payment necessary for any reason as stated by the client) that I take very, very seriously.  Now of course, if you actually did lose your mother or an arm in the past two weeks, I'd be extremely sympathetic to your situation.  But, toss in some common sense and add a few peripheral testimonies and evidence from other forum members and we start to see a clearer picture.  

Your character says much about you, another person I will avoid doing business with.

Ohhhhhhh burn.

So, due to the fact that you do not understand my situation, you're going to assume it's some nonexistent issue.  The only clear picture you see is the one you create in your head, forget the fact that you don't know the slightest bit of what happened to me.  I'm sure nckrazze needs his loan to be paid so bad, disregard his statement of having plenty of BTC.

You must be a fanominal therapist to take the time and understand your clients problems so thoroughly.

I'm siding with Scott J. If you don't know what happened, kindly fuck off.  If its that important to you, I will send you a pm detailing my personal life so you can at least know what you're talking about.

Andy, looking back at what you said, I'll give you a refund when you decide to admit you're accusations we're wrong.  You lost it when you said I am not a man of my word and called me a scammer.  Admit that you were the one whom failed to respond, which I've proven over and over again.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 10:06:42 PM

I'm sure nckrazze needs his loan to be paid so bad, disregard his statement of having plenty of BTC.
Basically your argument is, "Fuck this guy, he is wealthy, so I'll just completely screw over the terms outlined by our contract and keep his coins for an additional few days. My momma died!!!", right?
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 10:15:33 PM

dank, I'd just like to remind you that you can always try to refinance the loan with someone else if you don't like nckrazze's terms. The only problem would be finding someone willing to offer better terms...

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 10:28:55 PM

No, my argument is that I was found in a situation after receiving the loan, asked to change the loan terms only to receive a false sense of empathy. Lender replies as if he will be understanding to my scenario only to realize he only gave me an extra day to deposit money which takes half a week. So now here I am, 40 in dwolla, 500 on its way and an ever increasing interest rate because I couldn't get the money to transfer instantly as nckrazze wanted. Am I saying "fuck this guy, I'm not going to pay him"? No, but due to the fact he couldn't change the interest rate as he said he would do, I need much more money which subsequently takes much more time to get.

He's taking advantage of someone who was in a hole in order to further increase his profit margins. Good for him, he cares more about his pockets than helping human beings.  Am I still going to pay him? Yes, but I'll be damn sure to never do business with him again.

Maged, I've thought about that but I really don't care about money that much. Others will see nckrazze's greedy character and karma will always have the last say in the end.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 10:32:19 PM

asked to change the loan terms
That's right, you asked. It's a request. He denied your request. That means you stick to the terms outlined by the original contract. You didn't.

Somehow, he's the person in the wrong? There is no place for emotions in business.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 10:45:27 PM

asked to change the loan terms
That's right, you asked. It's a request. He denied your request. That means you stick to the terms outlined by the original contract. You didn't.

Somehow, he's the person in the wrong? There is no place for emotions in business.
He seemingly accepted my request only to later find out he gave me a whole day. How generous.  I couldn't, there was no possible way with the BTC price increase for me to have it by that date, unless he, you know, gave me a fair payable interest rate.

No place for emotion in business?  Whatever you say, I tend to do business with humans that show human like emotions.  Empathy and compasssion for example.  He's still getting his insane amount of interest paid to him, I really don't see him complaining, so why are you?

nckrazze

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 10:56:07 PM

No, my argument is that I was found in a situation after receiving the loan, asked to change the loan terms only to receive a false sense of empathy. Lender replies as if he will be understanding to my scenario only to realize he only gave me an extra day to deposit money which takes half a week. So now here I am, 40 in dwolla, 500 on its way and an ever increasing interest rate because I couldn't get the money to transfer instantly as nckrazze wanted. Am I saying "fuck this guy, I'm not going to pay him"? No, but due to the fact he couldn't change the interest rate as he said he would do, I need much more money which subsequently takes much more time to get.

He's taking advantage of someone who was in a hole in order to further increase his profit margins. Good for him, he cares more about his pockets than helping human beings.  Am I still going to pay him? Yes, but I'll be damn sure to never do business with him again.

Maged, I've thought about that but I really don't care about money that much. Others will see nckrazze's greedy character and karma will always have the last say in the end.

Taking advantage you say? No just using the terms you gave to me when we agreed. And I care about my pockets more than humans? Funny story here. I respect those who deserve to be respected. You have created some type of online identity for yourself with a calm and respectful tone, but you are rather the opposite. You have showed us who you really are in this thread, and if you are worried about my rep going down, no problem, I guess I am the dick here, but hey, getting my name out every few hours at the top of lending because you post a new excuse or extension to the argument? Fine with me.

Oh and I'd like to drop these off here for those who care. Just read the hard facts.

http://gyazo.com/082f2cd63d3b09543552965ae65888b8
--Should take less than a week. Yeah, right. Nearing 2 weeks now.

http://gyazo.com/110b1a846cc9c60045050c24fd4a9215
http://gyazo.com/0cc2214d3d5c59ec175003954dc6116e
--There's no sympathy in business, but I took you in man.
--Oh and that's his situation for those wondering.

http://gyazo.com/8685f6b7b1e48b664176d3d2d436dae5
--So there you go, I responded, giving him a better offer than the rates he gave. From 21% to 10% and 15%.

http://gyazo.com/66363b2cbc25892939175f0df6df17bb
--Then he goes MIA for a bit, getting me worried. But then here he comes, offering me a "no worries" like its nothing.

http://gyazo.com/b3be66e92bb436356ec89bac6af0e645
--Confirmed.

Since then I have been waiting. Hope it turns up someday. I took some of the advice of members here and decided to give him a break and ask for the rest of the interest on the money he owed me to the day he paid the 60.54. That came out to 13 some coins. He is now at 36% on those 13 coins instead of 36% on the 60BTC that we originally agreed on. Just me with my greedy character, eh?
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 11:10:39 PM

You greedy bastard.  Sometimes you just have to make an emergency trip to the beach to relax!!!  Have you no compassion??

Heartless I say!!   Grin Shocked Roll Eyes
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 11:13:59 PM

Taking advantage you say? No just using the terms you gave to me when we agreed. And I care about my pockets more than humans? Funny story here. I respect those who deserve to be respected. You have created some type of online identity for yourself with a calm and respectful tone, but you are rather the opposite. You have showed us who you really are in this thread, and if you are worried about my rep going down, no problem, I guess I am the dick here, but hey, getting my name out every few hours at the top of lending because you post a new excuse or extension to the argument? Fine with me.

Oh and I'd like to drop these off here for those who care. Just read the hard facts.

http://gyazo.com/082f2cd63d3b09543552965ae65888b8
--Should take less than a week. Yeah, right. Nearing 2 weeks now.

http://gyazo.com/110b1a846cc9c60045050c24fd4a9215
http://gyazo.com/0cc2214d3d5c59ec175003954dc6116e
--There's no sympathy in business, but I took you in man.
--Oh and that's his situation for those wondering.

http://gyazo.com/8685f6b7b1e48b664176d3d2d436dae5
--So there you go, I responded, giving him a better offer than the rates he gave. From 21% to 10% and 15%.

http://gyazo.com/66363b2cbc25892939175f0df6df17bb
--Then he goes MIA for a bit, getting me worried. But then here he comes, offering me a "no worries" like its nothing.

http://gyazo.com/b3be66e92bb436356ec89bac6af0e645
--Confirmed.

Since then I have been waiting. Hope it turns up someday. I took some of the advice of members here and decided to give him a break and ask for the rest of the interest on the money he owed me to the day he paid the 60.54. That came out to 13 some coins. He is now at 36% on those 13 coins instead of 36% on the 60BTC that we originally agreed on. Just me with my greedy character, eh?
Thank you for posting our private messages on a public internet forum.  Glad you respect privacy too. Stop acting like you were going to give me a chance to pay at 10 or 15 percent. I told you I needed time and you did not acknowledge that. Might as well said 0% interest by the due date, it wouldn't make a difference with the BTC price raise and lack of funds in mtgox.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 11:17:32 PM

You greedy bastard.  Sometimes you just have to make an emergency trip to the beach to relax!!!  Have you no compassion??

Heartless I say!!   Grin Shocked Roll Eyes
Suicide is very funny.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 11:19:28 PM

The joint, you must be one of the most insensitive people on these forums.  Your mom died? Too bad, should have thought of that possibility.  Lose an arm?  Not an excuse.

Oh, you lost your mother and your arm.  Now I get it.  You must've paid for the funeral services and the hospital bill by yourself, and had a close friend/relative bring your laptop to the hospital for you so that you can be the honorable person that you are and make sure that you informed us about this 'hard situation' even though you're finding it difficult to press the keys, grab some tissues to wipe your tears, and push the morphine button all with one hand.

Really, you're going to go to that level?  Now, if this was actually the case, clearly we wouldn't have been hearing from you all this time.  Actually, I'm very sensitive to those in need, particularly nckrazze who is in need of his loan being repaid.  Actually, I offer a therapy service on this forum for those in need with a 100% satisfaction guarantee (no payment necessary for any reason as stated by the client) that I take very, very seriously.  Now of course, if you actually did lose your mother or an arm in the past two weeks, I'd be extremely sympathetic to your situation.  But, toss in some common sense and add a few peripheral testimonies and evidence from other forum members and we start to see a clearer picture.  

Ohhhhhhh burn.

So, due to the fact that you do not understand my situation, you're going to assume it's some nonexistent issue.  The only clear picture you see is the one you create in your head, forget the fact that you don't know the slightest bit of what happened to me.  I'm sure nckrazze needs his loan to be paid so bad, disregard his statement of having plenty of BTC.

You must be a fanominal therapist to take the time and understand your clients problems so thoroughly.

I'm siding with Scott J. If you don't know what happened, kindly fuck off.  If its that important to you, I will send you a pm detailing my personal life so you can at least know what you're talking about.

You blew your money on a girl?  Really?  You think that automatically entitles you to a loan extension?  And you have the balls to say that we're the insensitive ones?  Holy shit are you going to be in for a surprise in life.

Sorry nckrazze, hopefully all the free bumps helped you out.  If I had the BTC to spare I'd cover you.  Unfortunately, I don't.  But, you scored some rep points with me for being generous enough to deal with this kid and offer compromises.  Dropping out of thread now.  I really hope you get your money back.

Edit:  Dank, don't start with the suicide shit.  You have some serious issues if you think taking the chick to the beach is better than calling 911.
nckrazze

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 11:21:52 PM

Ohhhhhhh burn.

You blew your money on a girl?  Really?  You think that automatically entitles you to a loan extension?  And you have the balls to say that we're the insensitive ones?  Holy shit are you going to be in for a surprise in life.

Sorry nckrazze, hopefully all the free bumps helped you out.  If I had the BTC to spare I'd cover you.  Unfortunately, I don't.  But, you scored some rep points with me for being generous enough to deal with this kid and offer compromises.  Dropping out of thread now.  I really hope you get your money back.

Nah man don't need cover. I'm clear, already got my principal back. Thanks for the offer!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 11:27:47 PM

Ohhhhhhh burn.

You blew your money on a girl?  Really?  You think that automatically entitles you to a loan extension?  And you have the balls to say that we're the insensitive ones?  Holy shit are you going to be in for a surprise in life.

Edit:  Dank, don't start with the suicide shit.  You have some serious issues if you think taking the chick to the beach is better than calling 911.
Ha! Are you talking from experience? Because I can say from experience calling the police on your loved ones does not help shit.

eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2012, 01:42:00 PM

Dank, you might want to see if IBB can still give you a loan for the interest on this one, then you wouldn't be facing a staggering 3%/day interest rate.

What is the current amount owed?

nckrazze

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 01:27:35 AM

yep, i dont know why he didnt come to me any sooner. everything good now.

Owes me a bit over 1 coin. Everything else is fine. I'll let it slide 'cause he brought so much attention here.

Loan Repaid in Full
Gladamas

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 01:54:33 AM

Owes me a bit over 1 coin. Everything else is fine. I'll let it slide 'cause he brought so much attention here.

Loan Repaid in Full

So how much does he owe Senbonzakura now?

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
nckrazze

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 02:48:10 AM

Loan Repaid in Full

15 BTC. His name fits him well. He is being passed around.
fatigue

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 02:57:34 AM

Loan Repaid in Full

15 BTC. His name fits him well. He is being passed around.

Lol... and 10million more soon to be passed around  Tongue
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 08:13:49 PM

Can't deny the truth forever.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: