Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's everyone's day job?  (Read 2988 times)
PolkaDot

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:51:24 AM

I work for the NSA compiling a database of known bitcoin users to compare to the database the FBI seized from the silk road and the silk road 2.0. I also moonlight as Hillary Clinton's balls..
BTCPOOLMINING

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:16:36 AM

Currently working in a furniture company. I'm an operator of a band saw.

Page1

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:00:31 PM

Let's see formed my first software company almost 40 years ago for mini-mainframes.

I retired almost 30 years ago.

Work what's that?
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 12:09:36 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 01:53:37 PM by Lethn

I'm unemployed so I have no choice but to get rich with Bitcoin, but I am technically building two businesses as my day job, the main one right now is my silver Jewellery and the other is artwork where I plan to sell manga and then as an extra backup plan I'm learning how to use the blender game engine so I can develop games.

should use blender render engine and create some awesome 3d manga Smiley

im CEO of sitting back and doing nothing. dosnt pay very well but its better than saying unemployed XD

check out blender guru, lots of great tutorials Smiley

Sorry, didn't notice these replies! I've already got literally hundreds of bookmarked tutorials on Blender lol Cheesy my focus with blender will be on games, I'll be drawing up manga though when I fix my stupid anatomy issues in my artwork, I know now why art degrees often take 4 years to complete, there's a hell of a lot to learn even if you're studying with private tuition.

Oh and I know what you mean with crowdfunding but I don't want to do it like that, I like being able to take my time and making sure everythings right before I release something Tongue I will most likely do early access for my projects though.
Page1

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:24:49 PM

I love art, pure bullshit, since I myself create abstract ancient occult symbolism that I've sold for 50K a canvas to some brainiacs over the decades. They take a few minutes to create, haha.

The first canvas I sold was just a black dot on a white canvas, some moron lawyer in the gallery having my first showing decades ago was pointing to it laughing, so I go up and show him a quarter and say imagine this is a black dot and we're at the beginning of time now describe what image or symbol you see.

He said a see a quarter, I said and a quarter has what shape, he says it's round, and I say what symbol is round, he scratches his head and didn't say too much so I say a circle and a circle represents what number he said proudly a zero.

I said now look at the side view of the quarter or black dot, what symbol or number do you see, he said a line a one.

I said now look at it's reverse what number he said 0, so I said what about this side what number he said 1, then I said how about the top or or bottom what number he said 1's.

So I wrote on a napkin 010111^4 that is the mathematical expression of a point in time that modern physics says doesn't exist, yet you saw it, then I grabbed a copy of one of my books off one of the tables in the gallery opened it up and said this chapter in this book explains the POINT OF CREATION how a simple primordial black stone was moved by thought to created every mathematical equation there is in the great super computer YOU LIVE IN...

Then I showed him the picture of the painting he was laughing at on the cover of the book and said, the one before you is a copy, it's 10K and I made it so write the check out to the owner and you have the most valuable piece of art you will ever own, since I MADE IT and I'm a ripple in time that makes historic waves...

So I sold my first canvas for 10K and the guy has bought a ton more ever since.

I love art, as a dadaist and THE ARTIST whatever I SAY IS ART since the rest of the world are not artists, art is whatever the artist says it is

Poppy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:34:41 PM

blogger, and marketer.
Billbags

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Brainwashed this way

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:39:31 PM

Master Mariner.....Gulf of Mexico.

Listen: meat beat manifesto ~ Edge of no control (pt.1)
Read:"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past." ~ George Orwell
Think: http://unenumerated.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-dawn-of-trustworthy-computing.html
Quinn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:08:02 PM

im a stocker at vons.
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:27:35 AM

I love art, pure bullshit, since I myself create abstract ancient occult symbolism that I've sold for 50K a canvas to some brainiacs over the decades. They take a few minutes to create, haha.

The first canvas I sold was just a black dot on a white canvas, some moron lawyer in the gallery having my first showing decades ago was pointing to it laughing, so I go up and show him a quarter and say imagine this is a black dot and we're at the beginning of time now describe what image or symbol you see.

He said a see a quarter, I said and a quarter has what shape, he says it's round, and I say what symbol is round, he scratches his head and didn't say too much so I say a circle and a circle represents what number he said proudly a zero.

I said now look at the side view of the quarter or black dot, what symbol or number do you see, he said a line a one.

I said now look at it's reverse what number he said 0, so I said what about this side what number he said 1, then I said how about the top or or bottom what number he said 1's.

So I wrote on a napkin 010111^4 that is the mathematical expression of a point in time that modern physics says doesn't exist, yet you saw it, then I grabbed a copy of one of my books off one of the tables in the gallery opened it up and said this chapter in this book explains the POINT OF CREATION how a simple primordial black stone was moved by thought to created every mathematical equation there is in the great super computer YOU LIVE IN...

Then I showed him the picture of the painting he was laughing at on the cover of the book and said, the one before you is a copy, it's 10K and I made it so write the check out to the owner and you have the most valuable piece of art you will ever own, since I MADE IT and I'm a ripple in time that makes historic waves...

So I sold my first canvas for 10K and the guy has bought a ton more ever since.

I love art, as a dadaist and THE ARTIST whatever I SAY IS ART since the rest of the world are not artists, art is whatever the artist says it is

No you didn't.
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:01:15 AM

I run my own business, custom metal fab. 99% of it is stainless work.
bitfast

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:50:27 AM

sit at home due nothing, coming up with fun bitcoin ideas thats it.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:08:39 AM

I make things that better the world.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 07:14:14 AM

So many members here without a job, is this a sign on how the world ecconomy is going or a sign on how lazy people are.
I'm a service coordinator for a medical refrigeration company, its good work and it looks like im luck to have a full-time job.

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:14:59 AM

So many members here without a job, is this a sign on how the world ecconomy is going or a sign on how lazy people are.
I'm a service coordinator for a medical refrigeration company, its good work and it looks like im luck to have a full-time job.

More free time to post in Off-Topic probably corresponds with the lack of work to do Smiley
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 07:31:23 AM

Some of us can multi-task you know while we work, if I'm away it probably means I'm just working on my Jewellery Grin I post here and work at the same time so I don't get bored and if I get paid some extra side Bitcoin for it then I'm all for that!
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:37:31 AM

Some of us can multi-task you know while we work, if I'm away it probably means I'm just working on my Jewellery Grin I post here and work at the same time so I don't get bored and if I get paid some extra side Bitcoin for it then I'm all for that!

yo lethn I tried to ask you about your jewellery but you didn't respond lol

do you design it yourself?
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 07:47:19 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 07:58:21 AM by Lethn

yo lethn I tried to ask you about your jewellery but you didn't respond lol

do you design it yourself?

What?! When?! LOL Cheesy should have sent me a PM! Didn't notice at all, but then again I've been having a cold so I may have been too out of it to notice.

Yes I do, jump rings and chains are bought because otherwise it would take too long but the settings and stuff are all mine and made just from silver sheets/wire/bezel strip, same for rings and the like, the granulated ring I did earlier for example is done with a very thick piece of silver wire and I used melted down scrap left over from other project to make the grains.

Fyi, I'm going to be ordering some casting equipment soon Cheesy I should be able to produce quite a few pieces with that that are bit more detailed and complex, I just need to double check things like making sure the attachment for my blowtorch is correct so I don't set myself on fire >_<
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:47:22 AM

Sr software engineer.. Client server architecture.. Did web dev and c++ apps mostly
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:14:28 PM

unemployed
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:14:45 PM

I'm own a small convenience store.