Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoRadio!  (Read 2215 times)
prints (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:03:58 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2014, 11:34:56 PM by prints

Ladies & gentlemen, I'd like to introduce... Crypto Radio!

A brand new independent radio station (SHOUTcast) broadcasting live from Los Angeles, CA!

I'm still getting everything worked out as to what kind or programming I'll be doing, but we're locked and loaded - broadcasting live - 24/7!

I'm booking blocks (shows) for coins now! Contact me for details! It's a great way to raise awareness for your coin!

Keep your eyes open for the next Opal show, Opalace! We will talk about all things Opal and play some great music!

So as time goes on, we will add more shows and more features. Possibly do some giveaways and such.

You can tune in here:
http://radio.deadlightbulb.com

Broadcasting 24/7 @ 128k - HTML5/Flash player, or you can open the stream in Winamp/iTunes/WMP!

<3
Jon Prints

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:19:48 PM

Sweet ,i will give it a try.
DARKNE55

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Opal the future

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 06:20:42 AM

I can vouch for this service, has been going strong working with opal!

Official OpalCoin Dev Fund:
BTC: 1PLnZntjhbwGJvLZnrkf5t9r9qh4yYcbYU
OPAL: oW94MapZxD6WoKtjUK45QogZ6haXLqSQ4F
Rampton

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:47:12 AM

So what is this station about exactly and its purpose? Is it dedicated to bitcoin or all crypto or just Opalcoin or something?

Altcoin Prophet

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:31:23 PM

Does it play music and if so what kind?
TaylorSwift

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:47:07 PM

Will they play my songs?
prints (OP)

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:04:07 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 04:48:14 PM by prints

Things are looking good! Just obtained a dedicated host courtesy of our friend elitemobb!

Working on getting a full show schedule on, with price updates - highs/lows, etc. The station broadcasts at 128k 24/7 and will have shows (generally 1-4 hr blocks) dedicated to specific coins or specific functions/genres.

The shows themselves will also be offered as podcasts shortly after broadcast for people who can't tune in.

Stop by and have a listen. Usually I play electronic music at night. Rock/Alternative/Metal during the day, and I have Hip-Hop nights when I'm feeling it.. Smiley

Some cool things coming up soon! Keep your eyes open!

I also registered a chan on freenode, ##cryptoradio - Stop by and say hi, request a song, give me some suggestions...

Sorry it took me so long to reply... I had posted a different topic about this and confused myself, haha... Maybe I should just delete the other topic.. :/

Thanks to elitemobb for the wonderful server! We're working on some great stuff, I'm excited!

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
prints (OP)

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:07:11 AM

So what is this station about exactly and its purpose? Is it dedicated to bitcoin or all crypto or just Opalcoin or something?

Well, I plan to have it dedicated to all crypto related stuff. Opal are some good guys who believe in me, and I believe in Opal - so we started with doing shows to promote. I'm interested in doing other coins as well.

prints (OP)

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:09:58 AM

Will they play my songs?

No.

bassguitarman

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:11:23 PM

I love this radio
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:19:45 PM

listened a few times already, thought it sounded very professional.
Enthef420

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:00:13 PM

Very cool stuff. I think the idea is fantastic great work Prints!

RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:04:05 PM

Yes I would recommend a listen as well, well produced with a good variety of tunes!

Keep it up Prints
prints (OP)

\m/

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 11:08:37 PM

Thanks guys!

I'm open to suggestions on how to make the station better!

Everything is going great! Smooth sailing on our new server and I'm slowly working on getting everything in its proper place!

Right now I'm updating the graphics and later I'll be recording some new station IDs with my wonderful robot lady Audrey! (I might invite her cousins, Mary, Kate and/or Crystal lol...)

Cool
-Prints

bassguitarman

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:34:36 PM

Great show last night
prints (OP)

\m/

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:42:05 AM

CryptoRadio is rockin' 24/7! I just added a whole new playlist format, based on requests I've been hearing from the community. I'm still working on getting concrete shows scheduled, but I'm lacking some core equipment to allow guests on the show. (My soundcard, an M-Audio MobilePre, just isn't working very well anymore. I have a Focusrite card - but that's a few thousand miles away).

So come by and listen to some tunes whilst you mine and/or stake your coins! Stay tuned for some of the latest crypto news as I come on throughout the day and grace you with my sexy voice!  Kiss

http://radio.deadlightbulb.com/

I've been working on finding a good domain name to use, but haven't found the 'right' candidate yet. As soon as I do, CryptoRadio will be moving from it's birthplace on my trusty old deadlightbulb.com domain. Until then, stop by and say hi in the trollbox!

bassguitarman

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:49:05 AM

CryptoRadio is rockin' 24/7! I just added a whole new playlist format, based on requests I've been hearing from the community. I'm still working on getting concrete shows scheduled, but I'm lacking some core equipment to allow guests on the show. (My soundcard, an M-Audio MobilePre, just isn't working very well anymore. I have a Focusrite card - but that's a few thousand miles away).

So come by and listen to some tunes whilst you mine and/or stake your coins! Stay tuned for some of the latest crypto news as I come on throughout the day and grace you with my sexy voice!  Kiss

http://radio.deadlightbulb.com/

I've been working on finding a good domain name to use, but haven't found the 'right' candidate yet. As soon as I do, CryptoRadio will be moving from it's birthplace on my trusty old deadlightbulb.com domain. Until then, stop by and say hi in the trollbox!

Def sexy
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:14:00 AM

That's a great idea! I'm listening to Maroon 5 on the station as I type and I definitely like the music  Grin
Would be awesome if you could do live interviews with devs and crypto personalities once you're all set up. With the amount of time I spend on BTT, some crypto sounds to accompany me is very welcome. Can't wait to see what new features you gonna add in the future. You should set up a Twitter account so we can spread the word. I just tried to look you up, found a different CryptoRadio, a Spanish one. Anyways I've bookmarked your site. Good luck!  Smiley
prints (OP)

\m/

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:03:38 AM

That's a great idea! I'm listening to Maroon 5 on the station as I type and I definitely like the music  Grin
Would be awesome if you could do live interviews with devs and crypto personalities once you're all set up. With the amount of time I spend on BTT, some crypto sounds to accompany me is very welcome. Can't wait to see what new features you gonna add in the future. You should set up a Twitter account so we can spread the word. I just tried to look you up, found a different CryptoRadio, a Spanish one. Anyways I've bookmarked your site. Good luck!  Smiley

Cool! Thanks for checkin it out man! It's definitely evolving and growing nicely! Yeah, I've got some neat stuff planned that I'm slowly implementing as time goes on!

I just created a twitter account actually, twitter.com/crypto_radio

Smiley

bassguitarman

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:06:27 PM

Cool! Thanks for checkin it out man! It's definitely evolving and growing nicely! Yeah, I've got some neat stuff planned that I'm slowly implementing as time goes on!

I just created a twitter account actually, twitter.com/crypto_radio

Smiley

awesome
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: