Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Proof of Honor (POH) Awards | *ENDED - Unoffical Results Available*  (Read 93740 times)
sangoku

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 11:45:25 PM

Off course

Evan Duffield - Darkcoin

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
My DΛSH Address: XgF6sNzGHU58dn36WsC16no9FHct6nPeZD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:46:02 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 11:57:16 PM by tk808

Thanks for your patience everyone. Voting will begin very soon, the details on how to vote will be posted in a new ANN thread.

It should be noted, voting will not occur on Bitcointalk.org, but over Facebook and Twitter. More details and information will be posted.

Stay Up to date: https://twitter.com/CoinsSource
That's bullshit. A lot of people don't use any social media like FB or Twitter. I'm certainly not associating my BCT username with anything social media related just to vote. All I can say is wow, just wow...

Hopefully others on here will voice in agreement.
+1
Majority of Darkcoin people WILL NOT vote on social networks
This, they're just trying to keep legitimate anon out of the votes.

I do not and will not use social media, and anyone who cares about privacy is in that boat as well.

Obviously Rigged Voting is Obviously Rigged. Have a nice Day.

Regarding your concerns, Bitcointalk voting is still available for all users who have 250+ activity. Here's the message that got followed up from that post:

"Apologies, but that was miscommunitcation. For the majority of voters, they will be required to use Social media.

All Bitcointalk accounts with over 250+ Activity and Senior Members+ will be eligible to cast their vote on Bitcointalk. The activity must be 250+ at time the voting phase ends.

We will not accept anyone under 250+ activity to vote on Bitcointalk, due to lacking devotion to digital currencies in general and mass manipulation found within lesser-ranks. We recognize the need to have anonymity, but this is a voting process and has to be as fair as possible to those developers who actively are reaching out to new community followers through a broader gateway.

Secondly, a lot of people involved in digital currencies reside on Reddit and social neglect Bitcointalk.org all together due to the high amounts of FUD and climate that some coins may reside in currently.

We are here to promote the individuals hard-work and efforts and push digital currencies forward"

Edit: there is no perfect, or fairest way to vote, we admit that. Even the highest elections systems become falsified to an extent, at least in my belief. But the path we've chosen has great benefit and is seen as one of the more fair ways to vote for the canadates, to anyone and everyone who participates. There is also a level of transparency, again we are here to ultimately peserve and put forth the integrity of the nomination phase, and have the cleanest voting process as possible.

I should note, we will be manually checking almost all accounts for the rules we set forth, and double voting. Everything that we find will be put into a google sheet and made publicly before any winner is announced.

We are always welcomed to suggestions, to my knowledge an event on this scale has rarely been done. We've looked at several ways for the voting process to occur, in all shapes and forms before coming to this conclusion to have a high restriction on Bitcointalk votes and social media filtering (when voting ends).
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:09:19 AM

I will vote for Joe Lao (Magicoin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:29:40 AM

All Bitcointalk accounts with over 250+ Activity and Senior Members+ will be eligible to cast their vote on Bitcointalk. The activity must be 250+ at time the voting phase ends.

We will not accept anyone under 250+ activity to vote on Bitcointalk, due to lacking devotion to digital currencies in general and mass manipulation found within lesser-ranks. We recognize the need to have anonymity, but this is a voting process and has to be as fair as possible to those developers who actively are reaching out to new community followers through a broader gateway.

Secondly, a lot of people involved in digital currencies reside on Reddit and social neglect Bitcointalk.org all together due to the high amounts of FUD and climate that some coins may reside in currently.
Entirely understood. I refuse to post in my favored coin's own thread due to the huge amount of bullshit that it attracts for being the best there is. BCT may be FUD/troll nation, but DRK thread is the capital... Currently mired by concern trolls pretending not to know stuff...

However, I am still unable to observe any way to cast a vote on BCT. Just this thread, and not a single link to a thing I can vote on... ME WANT VOTE! :-p

You can select anyone in the crypto environment, not just developers!
Oh, and I'd like to nominate my left nut; it is vastly superior to all but one of the devs thus far nominated. It has received several votes on other topics, so it's definitely a contender.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:44:47 AM

Entirely understood. I refuse to post in my favored coin's own thread due to the huge amount of bullshit that it attracts for being the best there is. BCT may be FUD/troll nation, but DRK thread is the capital... Currently mired by concern trolls pretending not to know stuff...

However, I am still unable to observe any way to cast a vote on BCT. Just this thread, and not a single link to a thing I can vote on... ME WANT VOTE! :-p

Oh, and I'd like to nominate my left nut; it is vastly superior to all but one of the devs thus far nominated. It has received several votes on other topics, so it's definitely a contender.

Voting has begun, if you want to vote " I vote for XXXX person, and a reason why would be very nice too, we like reading reasons and discussing them behind the scenes : )"

That's all mate, you can do it right here in this thread.
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:52:46 AM

Is it possible for me to vote for his left nut and Evan Duffield?
kadrek

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:53:30 AM

Evan Duffield - Darkcoin

SWIPE         │

│   Monetizing mobile engagement data,
on the blockchain            [      
SWIPE
WHITEPAPER
]            
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:23:32 AM

I vote Jason Kirby, Noblecoin.

Jason has always been transparent and honest with a wonderful idea in Noblecoin but recently with the move to POS and the NXT asset NOXT online now along with a wonderful professional business plan, he has proven to be one of the best devs ever.
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:52:20 AM

Evan Duffield - for all his career and all his inovations
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:01:09 AM

Is it possible for me to vote for his left nut and Evan Duffield?
Only if you're a Democrat.

Vote Early. Vote Often.

Can my dog vote? What about dead relatives? Can I just refuse to show ID and vote like 6 times in a row?

Lols, there's more verification and security in this election than the ones where we vote for actual government...

But I digress, as usual...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:03:25 AM

Oh, and I vote for Evan Duffield for having balls that clank when he walks yet still managing to put up with incredible BS and remain humble. His ePeen is Earth-crushinly ginormous.

Between Evan Duffield and Rick Grimes, the awesome manliness overwhelms me. Maybe someday I can be as manly as those two... But not until I get my 30mm leg... I'm still pussing out about that one...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:37:45 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 06:57:33 AM by Honeypot

I vote Jason Kirby, Noblecoin.

Jason has always been transparent and honest with a wonderful idea in Noblecoin but recently with the move to POS and the NXT asset NOXT online now along with a wonderful professional business plan, he has proven to be one of the best devs ever.

I also vote for Jason Curby. He deserves it, period.
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:55:04 AM

I vote Daniel Larimer, BitShares

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:10:57 AM

I vote for Joe Lao - Magicoin (XMG)

XMG is a brilliant cpu-only coin (M7M).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:55:03 AM

Please add majika to your pie chart that shows vote count on http://www.coinssource.com/vote/!

Also idk if you can vote on bct but if so..

I vote for Majika of Aerocoin for working towards single-handedly building the first ever decentralized exchange for an altcoin!
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:56:15 AM

Voted for Hondo - the creator of StealthCoin !
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:57:02 AM

i nominate Hondo -> XST (stealthcoin) !
wickedsick

Activity: 467

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:43:07 AM

Voted for Hondo - the creator of StealthCoin !

+1
eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:00:24 AM

I vote for Griffith - Expert in its field and professional takeover of Supercoin.
BEATNIK

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:03:08 AM

Grin

http://s25.postimg.org/vk1hf4mdr/Nodeclub_rocks.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: