Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:09:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP NEEDED  (Read 1719 times)
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:32:37 AM

Anyone willing to remote me and set up two workers for me on Ghash as i have no idea have been just cloud mining with hashprofit..thanks or go into my account and do it I can change password when your done.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:23:51 PM

If you have teamviewer I'm willing to help.  Need to know what miners and IP they are using though.  Being remote you would have to tell some more information.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:13:35 PM

Anyone willing to remote me and set up two workers for me on Ghash as i have no idea have been just cloud mining with hashprofit..thanks or go into my account and do it I can change password when your done.

So, why r u leaving cloud mining and coming to hardware mining ? Do u think it'll be more profitable than cloud mining ?
goozman96

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:08:08 PM

I assume notlist3d helped you out. If not, let us know and I could help

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:05:06 PM

I assume notlist3d helped you out. If not, let us know and I could help

I still have not heard back.  So i'm hoping OP got it in his own.  No PM or posts, so not sure.
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:00:02 AM

Sorry folks for not getting back but I have a medical condition that sometimes needs hospital treatment for a day or so.I am not leaving cloud mining I mine with several companies combined over 4 terra I really just want to try conventional mining.I wont be able to hook them up to wednesday as I decided to buy a new computer and it wont come till then.I will have two gridseed blade scrypt miners running at 5.2mhs (80 chip each) a butterfly lab running at 8.6 and a block erupter so really trying everything lol.I would be really pleased if on wed or thursday when time suits you to give me a hand.As i said I am not looking hand out I can pay for the help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: