Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 09:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Accredited Investors For New Project  (Read 2854 times)
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:29:49 PM

Also, this is just purely spam if you're just asking people to PM your for info. Also sounds shady.

Dupree, we know each other, and I have alot of respect for you.

With that said, please get off my thread, because it's far from spam.

I'm adhering to my attorneys advice, and NOT doing a general solicitation. For now I can only answer questions via PM to accredited investors only.

Cheers,

Brian Santos
https://www.linkedin.com/in/briansantoshi

Sorry for the belated reply here. I didn't realize this was brian. Yes I do in fact know him and he is in fact a very reputable guy.

Brian - sorry for that i didn't recognize your nick here right away. I also equally have much respect for you and encourage anybody interested in your projects to move forward as you're a good guy, have been around forever,and know what the hell your doing!

So again sorry for that. I was just going to remove it but its a week later.

Also plz pm me a little info on your project, i'm accredited and may be interested in anything you have to talk about!

Thanks for the vouches Micheal!

Truly appreciate your contributions to this space.

I will go ahead and shoot you over some information about the opportunity at hand.

Cheers
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:31:27 PM

i have about 20k funds laying around in BTC but not giving people like us details...we will never invest in you.
I'm giving details to people who PM me.

I'm not posting anything more than I have to in these forums for a wide array of reasons.

If you're serious PM me.

Cheers!
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:07:53 PM

i have about 20k funds laying around in BTC but not giving people like us details...we will never invest in you.

I'm not posting anything more than I have to in these forums for a wide array of reasons.

If you're serious PM me.

Cheers!

You are the one seeking investors so if you are serious you would Private Message them instead.
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:55:52 PM

If you're serious PM me.

Cheers!

You are the one seeking investors so if you are serious you would Private Message them instead.
Fair enough.   Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: