Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DARKESCROW fully anonymous 3rd part ESCROW service.  (Read 1143 times)
DarkEscrow (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:52:25 AM

DARKESCROW

One of the biggest features of Bitcoin is the lacking of chargebacks, which can be seen as an advantage and a disadvantage. By not having the ability to have chargebacks, sellers usually have the advantage when it comes to consumer protection.

But what about the buyer? This is where an escrow service comes in. Escrow services are a third party which both the buyer and seller both agree on to exchange the money and goods. The buyer sends the money to the escrow, while the seller sends the product.

Once both is confirmed, they are sent on their way. If one fails to hold their end of the bargain, the transaction is deemed invalid and anything sent to the escrow is returned to the original sender.

Why ESCROW?
I decided to start devscrow due to the fact that I’ve been noticing an increase in scammers around Bitcointalk and all over the internet. DARKESCROW helps protect all parties involved in a trade. Therefore, effectively reducing the amount of scams in the community and online. A community with a diminishing amount of users with malicious intent proves welcoming to new members learning about cryptocurrencies.

What IS an escrow service?
An escrow is a trusted third party that holds and releases funds according to individual transaction terms agreed upon by both the buyer and the seller. Our BTC wallet address will be public so you will be able to track all transactions and all information will be also published here, to make everything clear, that the deals are going smooth.

Also the benefit will be, that even if we will publish a deal between BUYER and SELLER, the product we will keep also anonymous and this information will newer be shared if you will not do it by yourself and there will be nothing to hide.
Transaction fees will be just 2.5% of transaction amount to keep our web service online and secure. Online web page and ESCROW form coming soon and will be launched shortly.
Will be also available 24/7 LIVE CHAT with DARKESCROW administration and all deals will be handled as fast as possible and after both side confirmation about completed deal money will be transfered to seller in minutes.

While the DARKESCROW service is still on testing mode, feel free to make some suggestions what would you like to see in ESCROW service and if there will be demands for such options, we will add this as a extra feature.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 01:47:37 PM

Oh, wow.

And you are?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
DarkEscrow (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:50:06 PM

Oh, wow.

And you are?

By the way, you should not worry about our trust score here in this forum, because we will be always available here in this forum and web page will be without any hidden tricks, each member will be able to post success deals in testimonial section, add positive and negative comments here, so even if at least 1 transaction will not be completed successfuly then everyone will know that.

More information coming soon when website will be launched.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 01:55:33 PM

Oh, wow.

And you are?

By the way, you should not worry about our trust score here in this forum, because we will be always available here in this forum and web page will be without any hidden tricks, each member will be able to post success deals in testimonial section, add positive and negative comments here, so even if at least 1 transaction will not be completed successfuly then everyone will know that.

More information coming soon when website will be launched.

Oh, wow.

And you are?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:56:20 PM

Why ESCROW?
I decided to start devscrow due to the fact that I’ve been noticing an increase in scammers around Bitcointalk and all over the internet. DARKESCROW helps protect all parties involved in a trade. Therefore, effectively reducing the amount of scams in the community and online. A community with a diminishing amount of users with malicious intent proves welcoming to new members learning about cryptocurrencies.

An escrow is a trusted third party that holds and releases funds according to individual transaction terms agreed upon by both the buyer and the seller. Our BTC wallet address will be public so you will be able to track all transactions and all information will be also published here, to make everything clear, that the deals are going smooth.

Copy and pasting this writing is a violation of my intellectual property rights.

starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:59:29 PM

Why ESCROW?

Copy and pasting this writing is a violation of my intellectual property rights.

Devthedev good to see you caught him.

@darkescrow if you are trying to run a legit escrow service you shouldnt copy other peoples words as well as you shouldn't have negative trust on bitcointalk.org
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:55:08 PM

Why ESCROW?

@darkescrow if you are trying to run a legit escrow service you shouldnt copy other peoples words as well as you shouldn't have negative trust on bitcointalk.org

He also shouldn't be a newbie lol
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:46:14 AM

Why ESCROW?

He also shouldn't be a newbie lol

Yes that is true too.

@darkescrow I mean look at me, I started an escrow service, and I have alot of trust and ratings of which you have neither.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: