Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][U] UCoin丨X15丨Web, iOS, Android, Mac and WP wallets丨USnake | More features  (Read 64300 times)
vagabondz

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:00:47 PM

How many total POW blocks are there?

max coin supply is ~10m (8m are left for POW), average block reward of 10, 1 block per minute.

So that's 800,000 blocks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:05:05 PM

How many total POW blocks are there?

max coin supply is ~10m (8m are left for POW), average block reward of 10, 1 block per minute.

So that's 800,000 blocks.

Ok thanks.  So this will be in POW phase for well over a year.
vagabondz

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:08:20 PM

when does it become pure pos?
its a pos coin right? make it 1 week mining left so we can go to the moon. no need for pow.

You fail to make the connection between a coin's value and what gives it value.

Just because you take away POW and make a coin POS, doesn't mean it'll magically get a bigger mcap.

So tired of you "traders" who do no work, and don't study up. There's no such thing as easy money, stop looking. If you want to make money trading, then do research and hedge your risks.

POW going into POS is a stupid basis for a pump. Stop taking pumps for granted and expecting free money.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:12:23 PM

its a pos coin right? make it 1 week mining left so we can go to the moon. no need for pow.

Just because you take away POW and make a coin POS, doesn't mean it'll magically get a bigger mcap.

So tired of you "traders" who do no work, and don't study up. There's no such thing as easy money, stop looking. If you want to make money trading, then do research and hedge your risks.

POW going into POS is a stupid basis for a pump. Stop taking pumps for granted and expecting free money.

I know I was not the one you were responding too and I think you make a good point but I also want to comment that when the mining price is immediately lower than the ICO price it seems like ideally the coins parameters would push this the other way.  I'm not asking for anything to change, but I am curious what you think about this.
vagabondz

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:39:45 PM

I know I was not the one you were responding too and I think you make a good point but I also want to comment that when the mining price is immediately lower than the ICO price it seems like ideally the coins parameters would push this the other way.  I'm not asking for anything to change, but I am curious what you think about this.

Well, I'm in this coin simply as a high risk, high reward play. Took me 0.2 BTC to pick up like 20k coins, which is almost 5% of the current supply. If the coin dies, I'm out $60. If it picks up tractions, hits bittrex, and delivers a few goodies, then that 5% would be worth a few BTC. Pretty good gamble imo.

As for the mining, the amount of coins mined each day is already preset, so if there's only one person mining, he will get all those coins even if he only uses a little hashrate. Thus, the reason the mining price is so low, is because very few people are mining, thus less competition, meaning cheaper mining prices.

However, each day only 14k coins will be mined, which means that the supply will inflate relatively quickly for the first month or so (coin supply will  double to nearly 1 million supply, from currently 450k). After this first month, we'll see the mining inflation begin to fall off.

Basically, taking everything into account, the mcap is ridiculously low for the coin supply (~5btc mcap), and the mining won't add in nearly as much inflation as other coins out there. Seems to me that the dev has a course of action and a plan as well, so I'm more than happy to take this gamble.\
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:42:40 PM

I know I was not the one you were responding too and I think you make a good point but I also want to comment that when the mining price is immediately lower than the ICO price it seems like ideally the coins parameters would push this the other way.  I'm not asking for anything to change, but I am curious what you think about this.

Well, I'm in this coin simply as a high risk, high reward play. Took me 0.2 BTC to pick up like 20k coins, which is almost 5% of the current supply. If the coin dies, I'm out $60. If it picks up tractions, hits bittrex, and delivers a few goodies, then that 5% would be worth a few BTC. Pretty good gamble imo.

As for the mining, the amount of coins mined each day is already preset, so if there's only one person mining, he will get all those coins even if he only uses a little hashrate. Thus, the reason the mining price is so low, is because very few people are mining, thus less competition, meaning cheaper mining prices.

However, each day only 14k coins will be mined, which means that the supply will inflate relatively quickly for the first month or so (coin supply will  double to nearly 1 million supply, from currently 450k). After this first month, we'll see the mining inflation begin to fall off.

Basically, taking everything into account, the mcap is ridiculously low for the coin supply (~5btc mcap), and the mining won't add in nearly as much inflation as other coins out there. Seems to me that the dev has a course of action and a plan as well, so I'm more than happy to take this gamble.\

Thanks I appreciate your analysis!
UCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:07:17 AM

USnake for iOS released. OP post updated.
Download IPA

Great work dev, but maybe you need a little more fanfare with your announcements...

Beta version:
USnake - snake-like game, playing in which you can earn UCoins. The more people who play the game, harder it is to earn coins.

USnake for iOS available now!!!

Cheesy
I'm not good at announcements. I will learn Smiley
UCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:15:26 AM

UWallet is available in Google Play

smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:08:12 AM

Nicely done, this coin is for long term.

Low block reward, mining for more than a year, active development.

As long as the dev don't dump, it will be all better.
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:02:01 PM

how many coins got burned from ico?
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:50:48 PM

1291167.45384618 coins burned @ UmCCEXxCoinxBurningxServicexZxKCbz
liulby

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:12:38 PM

very good!

1291167.45384618 coins burned @ UmCCEXxCoinxBurningxServicexZxKCbz
3angle

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 04:44:03 PM

Our Snake was such a great idea that this dev had to copy it.

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:48:23 PM

the coin is showing wonderful developments, Chinese OP will be up tomorrow, sorry for delay..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
vagabondz

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:39:27 PM

this is coming from the guy going around creating a buncha ICO coins. The ICO funds which magically never get seen again.

I see you got a plan for another ICO coin. Whatever happened to Inkwaycoin? Spend all the ICO funds from that already?
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:47:41 PM

this is coming from the guy going around creating a buncha ICO coins. The ICO funds which magically never get seen again.

I see you got a plan for another ICO coin. Whatever happened to Inkwaycoin? Spend all the ICO funds from that already?

Let's try not to let this thread turn away from this coin.  If that guy wants to believe he came up with the idea for snake or rewarding game players with crypto then let him.

I'm curious if there are emulators out there that I can use to run the snake game.  I don't have access to an iOS device but would really like to try and play it.  Has anyone out there used any iOS emulators?
cointhinkers

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:51:51 PM

we don't trust ICO . Angry Angry

KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 12:42:36 AM

UWallet is available in Google Play

Every few days something new, I'm beginning to like you more and more UCoinTeam!   Cool

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
vagabondz

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:13:34 AM

it was a 5 BTC ICO

that wouldn't even be enough to cover the costs of hosting an ICO if it were on Bittrex
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 01:17:36 AM

it was a 5 BTC ICO

that wouldn't even be enough to cover the costs of hosting an ICO if it were on Bittrex

^ This. To complain about an ICO this small when things like BitBay reeled in more than 1000BTC is absolutely ludicrous.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: