Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][U] UCoin丨X15丨Web, iOS, Android, Mac and WP wallets丨USnake | More features  (Read 64300 times)
liulby

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:49:16 PM

good coin!
cointhinkers

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:20:43 PM

Dev,when will the ICO end?
ICO ended a while ago.
so,what's the price of ICO?
And how did Dev deal with the unsold coins??
ICO was 0.000011
left over coins were burned. not sure how many.
This info should let the community know,transparecny gains trust.

The left over 1291167.45384618 coins were burned to address UmCCEXxCoinxBurningxServicexZxKCbz

how to prove the leftover has been burned forever?? Huh

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:31:21 PM

p.s. I think it's bad for C-CEX business to host anonymous ICOs. Particularly bad are the ones that make promises with the intention of lying to everyone for profits.

cheers,

I think it's bad that people scream scam at everything. Particularly bad when the coin in question barely raised any ICO funding, and has actually been delivering on-time for all promised roadmap releases thus far.

cheers

Crypto needs a wake up call. We need to make it harder for scammers. Currently they are running this biz.

And screaming scam at every coin won't do anything except for destroy hope for all cryptos.
Who are you to say which coins are a scam and which aren't? Especially new, unproven coins.
All you can accomplish is turn new investors away from all cryptos by creating a negative illusion of cryptos and coin devs.

There's always going to be scammers, always going to be pump and dumpers, always going to be whales. That's what you can expect for decentralized, non-regulated, low-volume markets. Suck it up and DYOR.

This is one of the most clear scams I have ever seen in crypto.
ciprian220

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:40:41 PM

dev is here? Huh
Kisokos

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:43:58 PM

dev is here? Huh

Note to self: If I ever release a coin, make sure that I don't work over the weekend, set buy orders for 1/2 price on Friday, sell orders for normal price Monday morning. Cheesy

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 07:20:30 PM

p.s. I think it's bad for C-CEX business to host anonymous ICOs. Particularly bad are the ones that make promises with the intention of lying to everyone for profits.

cheers,

I think it's bad that people scream scam at everything. Particularly bad when the coin in question barely raised any ICO funding, and has actually been delivering on-time for all promised roadmap releases thus far.

cheers

Crypto needs a wake up call. We need to make it harder for scammers. Currently they are running this biz.

And screaming scam at every coin won't do anything except for destroy hope for all cryptos.
Who are you to say which coins are a scam and which aren't? Especially new, unproven coins.
All you can accomplish is turn new investors away from all cryptos by creating a negative illusion of cryptos and coin devs.

There's always going to be scammers, always going to be pump and dumpers, always going to be whales. That's what you can expect for decentralized, non-regulated, low-volume markets. Suck it up and DYOR.

Are you high!? You're calling it a scam purely because the dev didn't bother paying for the PoD (which as anyone who's been paying attention lately knows does nothing to protect people from scams) ? Wallets released, then iOS game, then android wallet... all in accordance with the roadmap. Dev remains dedicated in spite of a tiny amount of BTC being raised during the ICO and prigs like you ignoring all the releases and complaining about the lack of PoD. Well there is PoD. The ongoing development (of which we've seen plenty evidence).

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:31:15 AM

cheers,

cheers

Are you high!? You're calling it a scam purely because the dev didn't bother paying for the PoD (which as anyone who's been paying attention lately knows does nothing to protect people from scams) ? Wallets released, then iOS game, then android wallet... all in accordance with the roadmap. Dev remains dedicated in spite of a tiny amount of BTC being raised during the ICO and prigs like you ignoring all the releases and complaining about the lack of PoD. Well there is PoD. The ongoing development (of which we've seen plenty evidence).

POD lol
its a Waste.

Means nothing except Money for the Asian dude.
Sad but true

ciprian220

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:59:54 AM

cheers,

cheers

POD lol
its a Waste.

Sad but true

pod it's a joke... Roll Eyes
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 04:42:29 AM

Dev:

There's a fork on the network, actually it seems there are 3 different chains right now:

1. Suprnova and Hashlink are currently on block 15,607
2. SSD block explorer is on block 15604
3. Minerpools is at block 14998

I'm stopping stratum and withdrawals for the time being on minerpools until this is cleared up.

Juantzy

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:39:05 AM

Dev:

There's a fork on the network, actually it seems there are 3 different chains right now:

1. Suprnova and Hashlink are currently on block 15,607
2. SSD block explorer is on block 15604
3. Minerpools is at block 14998

I'm stopping stratum and withdrawals for the time being on minerpools until this is cleared up.

yes,Ucoin has forked now Angry Angry

cointhinkers

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:37:51 AM

where is Dev???you need to do sth about the fork problem

nicojuritz

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:46:19 AM

I like this coin strategy and functions, i hope they will deliver according to their promises.
cointhinkers

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:23:36 PM

I like this coin strategy and functions, i hope they will deliver according to their promises.
don't you know Ucoins is dying,for it has forked

erwin45

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:33:49 PM

wait for the dev, probably he is fixing it right now

KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 01:03:12 PM

Well the dev has been on a couple of times since it was first mentioned and still hasn't posted anything. Which is worrying...

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
nicojuritz

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:19:17 PM

Well the dev has been on a couple of times since it was first mentioned and still hasn't posted anything. Which is worrying...
Oh, i do not know that. Thank you for the corrections.
erwin45

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:23:13 PM

hmm wait a bit more, lets see if he abandoned the ship or still fixing it

nicojuritz

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:26:09 PM

O.K then, though i like the concept.
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 04:00:26 PM

O.K then, though i like the concept.

Well, he did get online today but didn't reply to my PM nor comment on the thread.

kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:45:39 PM

cheers,

cheers

POD lol
its a Waste.

Sad but true

pod it's a joke... Roll Eyes

Yep total joke. It has a negative effect on the cryptoworld. CryptoAsian just wants his piece of the pie. Helps keep their identity protected but pretends its not anonymous (he allegedly verifies identity but is the only one who knows).

Whether POD is useful or not is another discussion. My point is the Ucoin dev lied to everyone in an attempt to get people to buy his ICO. I would never support or work with someone like this. Also keep in mind there is really only 1 person that would immediately dump their coins below ICO price...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: