Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][U] UCoin丨X15丨Web, iOS, Android, Mac and WP wallets丨USnake | More features  (Read 64300 times)
wmikrut

Activity: 631
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 06:30:47 AM

I can't get synced either.
I am attempting to re-download the chain... I'll let you all know how it goes...

For those of you synced, post your block counts so we can compare to see if some of us are on a fork.

I will NEVER ask for any kind of funds up front in a buy/sale of anything on bitcointalk.

BM-2cTFihJKmSwusMAoYuUHPvpx56Jozv64KK
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:37:40 AM

I can't get synced either.
I am attempting to re-download the chain... I'll let you all know how it goes...

For those of you synced, post your block counts so we can compare to see if some of us are on a fork.

my wallet as well as suprnova pool where i am mining say block 18013 at this moment
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:38:14 AM

18014 now
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:51:25 AM

UCoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:59:25 AM

18057 on UWallet and Suprnova
donexpo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:36:59 AM

ocminer. does not work debit_AP! id:597347
Not synchronized windows wallet!
I had a similar problem. Redownload chain help me.
rnameltc

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:12:45 AM

The DEV should fix this problem asap.
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:37:19 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 12:44:26 PM by losk22

Wallet synchronized.
cointhinkers

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:04:56 AM

Has Dev abandoned Ucoin?? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 12:10:15 PM

Dev posted only five hours before you. Don't be a moron.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:02:22 PM

Dev posted only five hours before you. Don't be a moron.

Some people wish dev would wake them up with fresh coffee and a kiss in the morning. lol
wmikrut

Activity: 631
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 02:37:59 PM

I was able to sync after I downloaded the block chain again.
Current number of blocks in the wallet is showing 18845.

Seems like after I finally got back in sync, I lost about 650 coins.
So there is a fork... now we need the dev to confirm if we are on the right side of the fork.

I will NEVER ask for any kind of funds up front in a buy/sale of anything on bitcointalk.

BM-2cTFihJKmSwusMAoYuUHPvpx56Jozv64KK
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:43:03 PM

So there is a fork... now we need the dev to confirm if we are on the right side of the fork.

Dev did aknowledge the fork.  We are going with the chain that suprnova and c-cex are on.  so if you go to the suprnova pool page @ https://ucoin.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool  In the bottom left stats area find the current block.  Your wallet should match that.
donexpo

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:08:53 PM

Dev did aknowledge the fork.  We are going with the chain that suprnova and c-cex are on.  so if you go to the suprnova pool page @ https://ucoin.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool  In the bottom left stats area find the current block.  Your wallet should match that.
What to do if does not match?
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:20:40 PM

Dev did aknowledge the fork.  We are going with the chain that suprnova and c-cex are on.  so if you go to the suprnova pool page @ https://ucoin.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool  In the bottom left stats area find the current block.  Your wallet should match that.

If it doesn't match you need to delete the chain you have downloaded and resynch with the network.  Make sure to backup your wallet.
donexpo

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:31:27 PM

If it doesn't match you need to delete the chain you have downloaded and resync with the network.  Make sure to backup your wallet.
Then if all uses of network resynch chain everything returns to normal? Then why dev not tell the whole resync chain?
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:43:29 PM

If it doesn't match you need to delete the chain you have downloaded and resync with the network.  Make sure to backup your wallet.
Then if all uses of network resynch chain everything returns to normal? Then why dev not tell the whole resync chain?

I'm having trouble understanding your question but would like to help you.  Could you try asking it a little more clearly?   You jut need to get the correct chain downloaded and then your wallet will be working on the same chain as the exchange and rest of the wallets
donexpo

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:48:28 PM

If it doesn't match you need to delete the chain you have downloaded and resync with the network.  Make sure to backup your wallet.

I'm having trouble understanding your question but would like to help you.  Could you try asking it a little more clearly?   You jut need to get the correct chain downloaded and then your wallet will be working on the same chain as the exchange and rest of the wallets
If all users resynch chain, then the problem with fork will be solved? Then, why dev not announce that it is necessary resynch chain?
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:58:31 PM

If it doesn't match you need to delete the chain you have downloaded and resync with the network.  Make sure to backup your wallet.

I'm having trouble understanding your question but would like to help you.  Could you try asking it a little more clearly?   You jut need to get the correct chain downloaded and then your wallet will be working on the same chain as the exchange and rest of the wallets
If all users resynch chain, then the problem with fork will be solved? Then, why dev not announce that it is necessary resynch chain?

Yes that will solve the problem.  It would have been nice if the dev team had given more specific directions to people who were not sure what to do.  I think he might have assumed people have a better understanding of what to do in the situation than they actually do.  It is all working well.
donexpo

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:01:51 PM

Yes that will solve the problem.  It would have been nice if the dev team had given more specific directions to people who were not sure what to do.  I think he might have assumed people have a better understanding of what to do in the situation than they actually do.  It is all working well.
Thank you for explanation. Let's wait dev.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: