Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:22:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $400 has been hit way too quick, people will get burned buying here  (Read 3901 times)
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:53:47 AM

i'm looking to dump my btc, just wait when the price $1000 again  Cool

How many do you want to dump?  Is it cigars and bathrobes and yachts time at 1k? Smiley

1k is not the top, 10k is probably not even the top
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:54:44 AM

November 2014 could go down as the last month in history that 1 BTC could be exchanged for less than $1000 usd.

FTFY
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:07:04 AM

I am all out at 383, I do not see 400 coming on this no volume dead cat bounce... I am looking to open shorts soon

Are you still all out or do you plan to buy again ?

he said he opened shorts, so now must be shortless.

i am satoshi
BTCjust

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:01:42 AM

$500 is next target!

$600
$700
$800
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:12:07 AM

$500 is next target!

$600
$700
$800
MoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnMoooooooooonnnnnnnnnn woooooohooooooowoooooohooooooo Smiley
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:18:37 AM

It wasn't quick in a negative way at all, in every way you look at TA that bottom at 275$ met a powerful support that ignited buying at every level after that. We just broke the midterm downtrend resistance and this is giving confidence to some and causing FOMO in others. I'd say that until we hit 480$, we are in a green zone and noone should be worried to have bought before 420$.
Muscleminer

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:24:20 AM

it is still climbing, biggest jump in the last year i think.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:34:36 AM

It has pulled out from under and CCI, MACD and Divergence are all positive now after a very very long time. Once EXP is out to positive territory, anyone looking at charts is going to think twice about going short.

This is not a joke, we are getting out to the postive side completely.

It certainly appears that way but were not there yet. It could be all smoke & mirrors. If everything crosses for a consistent period of time with a huge buy behind it, were good to go. If its a small creep over the line with minimal support it could be a good time to sell before a potential massive sell-off which could go to sub $200.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:46:39 AM

It has pulled out from under and CCI, MACD and Divergence are all positive now after a very very long time. Once EXP is out to positive territory, anyone looking at charts is going to think twice about going short.

It certainly appears that way but were not there yet. It could be all smoke & mirrors. If everything crosses for a consistent period of time with a huge buy behind it, were good to go. If its a small creep over the line with minimal support it could be a good time to sell before a potential massive sell-off which could go to sub $200.

when will we know it?
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:49:21 AM

when will we know it?

1-2 mths.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:50:21 AM

when will we know it?

You should already know, this maybe the last time we ever see 4xx again never mind 1xx

Ask the sad people who didn't buy at 1,5,10,20,50,100, etc
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:55:39 AM

We are now testing how strong the resistance at $400 is... We can barely pass it looks like & so far we made one bounce off of it

How high do you guys think this rally will go? Last time 400 was the tipping point and we went right back near 300.. Will it happen again?  Huh

Your long @$300 and short @$400 routine will work a few times ... until it doesn't. That's how the market takes back from traders who think they've just got everything figured out.
fabrizio123

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:57:15 AM

It's the begining of a bubble, it doesn't need to go slowly
maddog0000

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:09:44 AM

I hope it blows out the 450 barrier tommorrow. Only time will tell.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:13:43 AM

when will we know it?

1-2 mths.

+1

Most bubbles until now took 30 days. Since bitcoin is way more expensive it might take longer to hit the ATH.
Also beware for traps along the route. This might be a trap and not the main bubble.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 04:42:11 PM

I am all out at 383, I do not see 400 coming on this no volume dead cat bounce... I am looking to open shorts soon

Are you still all out or do you plan to buy again ?

I am all out and finished opening my shorts yesterday since we got so close to $500!!! Redic greedy day for many many people out there... Just remember now the miners have been stacking up their coins instead of selling to let the price really go up. When they think we found a top like yesterday they will start to RACE each other to dump more coins than their competition. This is why every downturn we have is so brutal! If they're still making over $2mil in coins per day everyday then what effect do you think a 3 day rally has?! LOTS!  Lips sealed
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:05:28 PM

Large mining companies have financial advisers to, well advise them, so they don't do dumb things and crash the market by creating too much selling pressure. Anybody with enough money to invest a considerable amount would hopefully have the same basic knowledge of markets haha. This is a nice healthy retrace to the bottom supporting line of a new upward channel most likely. Very good to see such a healthy market in this space for once. None of the weekly nor monthly charts have ran their course up to what looks like to be around an $800 price point.
femmecoins

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:57:43 PM

Short term speculation = white noise only useful to day traders.
Long term projections based on fundamentals = $$$$$
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 08:48:47 PM

This upcoming year will prove to have many wild swings!

Huge hedge fund ready to short bitcoin to bargin prices like they did with the stock market??
LOOK AT THEIR RECORD!  Cheesy
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 06:10:20 AM

BURNED!!! This weekend will be crazzzzzzzyyy  Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: