Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0bama Administration Disarming Border Patrol Agents - Agents Forced to Share Gun  (Read 1340 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:29:12 PM

The News 4 Tucson Investigators have uncovered that some U.S. Border Patrol agents have lost a key part of their arsenal. And that has agents who patrol along the border here, extremely worried.

We learned that U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Offices of Border Patrol and Training and Development are inspecting the quality of agents’ M4 carbines throughout Border Patrol sectors nationwide. But agents tell us, some of those M4s have not been replaced. And, we’ve learned, agents are required to share rifles amongst each other. [...]

The M4 carbine is used by the U.S. military and by Border Patrol agents. It’s even used by the Border Patrol’s tactical unit, BORTAC. Agent Brian Terry was carrying the M4 when he was shot and killed in December 2010.

Del Cueto tells us that because some of those M4s have not been replaced, agents are pooling their weapons, which makes it difficult to personalize the settings on a rifle, such as the sights. [...]

He said agents stand the risk of being over-powered on the border. [...]

Prather believes removing some of the rifles maybe politically motivated. He says he was told that many of these guns are being removed for issues that are easily repaired like the firing pin and bolt.

He broke down a M4 as he spoke.

“This weapon is designed to be able to be in a battle situation, changed out rather quickly even so fast that modern weapons have areas to hold spare bolts,” he said.

That makes him suspicious that the agency could be disarming its agents.

For now, union president Del Cueto says agents just want their rifles back.

“I hope they replace these weapons as soon as possible or give us some kind of answer as to how they plan on replacing them,” he said.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/n4t-investigators-border-patrol-taking-agents-rifles/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0bama administration sending weapons across the border into the hands of Mexican Cartel criminals? Not a problem...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:23:19 PM

The News 4 Tucson Investigators have uncovered that some U.S. Border Patrol agents have lost a key part of their arsenal. And that has agents who patrol along the border here, extremely worried.

We learned that U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Offices of Border Patrol and Training and Development are inspecting the quality of agents’ M4 carbines throughout Border Patrol sectors nationwide. But agents tell us, some of those M4s have not been replaced. And, we’ve learned, agents are required to share rifles amongst each other. [...]

The M4 carbine is used by the U.S. military and by Border Patrol agents. It’s even used by the Border Patrol’s tactical unit, BORTAC. Agent Brian Terry was carrying the M4 when he was shot and killed in December 2010.

Del Cueto tells us that because some of those M4s have not been replaced, agents are pooling their weapons, which makes it difficult to personalize the settings on a rifle, such as the sights. [...]

He said agents stand the risk of being over-powered on the border. [...]

Prather believes removing some of the rifles maybe politically motivated. He says he was told that many of these guns are being removed for issues that are easily repaired like the firing pin and bolt.

He broke down a M4 as he spoke.

“This weapon is designed to be able to be in a battle situation, changed out rather quickly even so fast that modern weapons have areas to hold spare bolts,” he said.

That makes him suspicious that the agency could be disarming its agents.

For now, union president Del Cueto says agents just want their rifles back.

“I hope they replace these weapons as soon as possible or give us some kind of answer as to how they plan on replacing them,” he said.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/n4t-investigators-border-patrol-taking-agents-rifles/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0bama administration sending weapons across the border into the hands of Mexican Cartel criminals? Not a problem...

Wait, so our agents can't just go quick pick up a bunch of those Fast and Furious AK-47s on the street?
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:34:33 AM

I'm curious.  The article cited doesn't mention the name Obama even once.  So why lead with a title "Obama Administration..."  unless of course your goal wasn't to inform but to inflame, in which case the title makes perfect sense. 
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:31:21 AM

I'm curious.  The article cited doesn't mention the name Obama even once.  So why lead with a title "Obama Administration..."  unless of course your goal wasn't to inform but to inflame, in which case the title makes perfect sense. 

If you pay attention I did not mention the name Obama in my tittle even once... Look closely... You see it? Gooooood!

If you are not from the US and not used to how US administrations are called let the official website from the WH helps you.

You could counter argue 0bama cannot know what is going on in every single part of such big government, in his own administration and you would be right. Time after time he told us all the random bad things happening under his watch he learned about them while reading the newspapers during breakfast, like everyone else. And I believe him just as you do...... Wink

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:13:37 AM

If you pay attention I did not mention the name Obama in my tittle even once... Look closely... You see it? Gooooood!

If you are not from the US and not used to how US administrations are called let the official website from the WH helps you.

You could counter argue 0bama cannot know what is going on in every single part of such big government, in his own administration and you would be right. Time after time he told us all the random bad things happening under his watch he learned about them while reading the newspapers during breakfast, like everyone else. And I believe him just as you do...... Wink

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/

Are you just blind?  Seriously we can all see it right there in the title.  "Obama...".  Surely you can agree that "Obama Administration Disarming Border Patrol Agents...", heavily implies that he is taking away their arms as part of some systemic policy.  What the article is ACTUALLY about is a routine safety inspection that resulted in a small number of weapons being found faulty and hence disposed of.  Further more, despite the implication from the title that this is some sort of policy enforced by the executive office, the article itself never mentions that because as we all know, it is extremely unlikely the executive office is even aware of such routine  matters.  I mean, a local state trooper pulls you over for speeding, he probably doesn't run it by the Governor first. 

But perhaps I am mistaken.  Why DID you title the thread they way you did seeing as how the article is about something completely different?

dontCAREhair

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:20:09 AM

IMO this makes absolutely zero sense. It probably has something to do with Obama wanting to further his Gun control agenda, although I don't see how disarming law enforcement would help this goal.

The only potential this has would be to make it more difficult for the border patrol to protect our boarder which means more illegals will enter our country
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:29:44 PM

IMO this makes absolutely zero sense. It probably has something to do with Obama wanting to further his Gun control agenda, although I don't see how disarming law enforcement would help this goal.

The only potential this has would be to make it more difficult for the border patrol to protect our boarder which means more illegals will enter our country

... Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!...

He wants to flood the country, calculating he will bring new democrat voters for generations... Even if it could be painful for a lot of people right now, it will be worth it in perspective, in the long run. The part about border agents switching their mission is interesting... So why using the same old (not so old M4s) when the border agent's purpose will change to do paperwork anyway?

The full transformation of the US by this president is still moving along.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/14/us/obama-immigration.html?smid=tw-bna

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:54:44 PM

What is zero-bama, mentioned in the title?   Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:34:14 PM

What is zero-bama, mentioned in the title?   Grin

Yeah right... Not to be confused with the school bearing his name.. and failing too just like him..... So 0bama is pretty accurate  Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

... Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!...

He wants to flood the country, calculating he will bring new democrat voters for generations... Even if it could be painful for a lot of people right now, it will be worth it in perspective, in the long run. The part about border agents switching their mission is interesting... So why using the same old (not so old M4s) when the border agent's purpose will change to do paperwork anyway?

Right, and note the complaint was by the Border Patrol.

By the way, firing pins and bolts certainly are field replaceable items, and simply do not require the guns to be sent to some central agency for inspection or repair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIQppKa08zk
MelodyRowell

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:03:41 AM

This has long been his goal, as this is why he is pushing for immigration "reform" er, making people who entered into the country illegally to become citizens
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:56:24 PM

This has long been his goal, as this is why he is pushing for immigration "reform" er, making people who entered into the country illegally to become citizens

Why it makes perfect sense.

"Reform" is advocating the Rule of No Law Applies To Me and My Friends.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:18:59 PM

Why it makes perfect sense.

"Reform" is advocating the Rule of No Law Applies To Me and My Friends.

He is actually making civil servants (border patrols, ICE) sick of being civil servants. They feel betrayed and useless. All that for cheap political scores while he is down on the mat.

0bama will be remember for sure, but not for having 31 million twitter followers

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: