Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:48:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Proof that Monster Energy Drink is Satanic' -Christian Lady  (Read 1106 times)
My Name Was Taken (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:54:29 PM

Well guys, I'm not going to spoil the joy of watching this little presentation by summarizing it. Suffice it to say, you have to experience it for yourself. You won't be disappointed. What I find most enjoyable about it is how certain she is that she's cracked the code. (2 minute video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:41:57 AM

The delusion is strong with this one.

spy100

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 03:19:41 AM

Well guys, I'm not going to spoil the joy of watching this little presentation by summarizing it. Suffice it to say, you have to experience it for yourself. You won't be disappointed. What I find most enjoyable about it is how certain she is that she's cracked the code. (2 minute video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs

lol

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:30:52 AM

Oy vey. ווו is 18 in Hebrew (or would be if it were even grammatically correct), not 666. 666 is תרס״ו. Though the number of the beast is from the New Testament anyway, which was originally in Greek, not Hebrew. And the O more closely resembles the Greek letter phi than an inverted cross.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:45:28 AM

She misses the most obvious point. Monster Energy Drink tastes like something that came out the devil's butt.
My Name Was Taken (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:15:52 PM

My favorite part is when she flips the can upside down to take a mock drink. "Bottoms up. And the devil is laughing."

Someone is laughing all right, but it's us, at you.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:19:16 PM

Talk about reading way too much into something - I just think the "m" looks cool as it is. Cheesy

Anyway, modern interpretations apart, the inverted cross is a sign of humility and unworthiness. It's also known as the Cross of St. Peter: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_cross - through and through a traditional Christian symbol, except for easily impressionable people.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 04:59:30 AM

I somehow fail to see how this woman is delusional. I do not believe nor disbelieve her and I'm not defending her but she's using the same brand of logic that people having been using for 1000s of years to unravel the mysteries of the world. I find it curious that people do not seem to realize that the world snickering at her directly translate into the world snickering at itself.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:13:38 AM

I somehow fail to see how this woman is delusional. I do not believe nor disbelieve her and I'm not defending her but she's using the same brand of logic that people having been using for 1000s of years to unravel the mysteries of the world. I find it curious that people do not seem to realize that the world snickering at her directly translate into the world snickering at itself.
What "brand of logic" are you referring to?

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 08:45:30 AM

What "brand of logic" are you referring to?

Inferring from facts rooted in arbitrary assumptions of course  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: