Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 12:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]spandex_panda's Account Shop. Starting at $0.25  (Read 1786 times)
spandex_panda (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:06:30 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 07:22:20 AM by spandex_panda

Netflix....................$0.25
+++++++++++++++++
Spotify....................$0.50
+++++++++++++++++
Minecraft....................$1.00
+++++++++++++++++
League of Legends..............$1.50
+++++++++++++++++
All products have a one week replacement guarantee.
I received two vouch copies. One was a Netflix account and the other a Spotify account and both worked as expected.

Also, the prices on these accounts is very cheap in comparison to other vendors that I have seen on the forums. With that in mind, I would recommend buying from, spandex_panda.
Coincoin256

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:07:53 AM

Can I have a vouch copy? Also, can you explain to me about your one week replacement guarantee.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:14:26 AM

So can we choose the usernames of these accounts? Or not?
spandex_panda (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:16:30 AM

You can not choose the names.
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:17:36 AM

You can not choose the names.

Ah ok.
spandex_panda (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:32:52 AM

Can I have a vouch copy? Also, can you explain to me about your one week replacement guarantee.

I sent you a private message
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:48:15 AM

Vouch copys? May I have one too please?
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:53:01 AM

I don't recommend giving vouch copies to Members, really, or Jr. Members. They're relatively new on BCTalk. Find someone trusted to give one to.
spandex_panda (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:22:15 AM

I don't recommend giving vouch copies to Members, really, or Jr. Members. They're relatively new on BCTalk. Find someone trusted to give one to.

I gues ill be more careful about vouchs next time, thanks
Coincoin256

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:14:59 PM

I received two vouch copies. One was a Netflix account and the other a Spotify account and both worked as expected.

Also, the prices on these accounts is very cheap in comparison to other vendors that I have seen on the forums. With that in mind, I would recommend buying from, spandex_panda.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:18:16 PM

So you can confirm that this is legit?

Any other services that you provide?

-.sgmf
Coincoin256

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:30:51 PM

So you can confirm that this is legit?

Any other services that you provide?

Both accounts that I tested worked. Bear in mind, that these are other peoples accounts.

I bought two accounts the other day from another vendor on BCT, presuming that they were to be new accounts and both were as I now know, accounts belonging to other people. In that case, I paid $10 per for each account, $20 total.

I'm not really in the market for these accounts, but I was curious to test regardless, considering the disparity in the listed price from that of other vendors. These accounts are very cheap in comparison to what I have seen in the Digital Goods section.
spandex_panda (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:22:54 AM

Finally added leagu of legends accounts. Also updated stock!
spandex_panda (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:32:30 PM

Everything restocked
spandex_panda (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:23:11 AM

ubmp.