Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Void - destructive coin for investors and traders - 20% deflation  (Read 11077 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:14:30 AM

Enter the Void
The next generation of investing, trading and gambling

This is a combination of both a game and a currency in one.

Initially there will be 1 million Void which means only 800,000 Void can be given away because of the initial destruction of 20%.

Every week Void will be sold to anyone that wishes to buy any this will be starting at a price of 1 void = 0.001 btc

At the end of the week all money raised from the sale of Void will go toward making a buy wall and buying back as much of the sold Void as possible, so if in one week 10btc worth of Void is bought at the end of the week the 10btc will be used to put up a buy wall and buy back any Void listed. All Void bought back from the community by me will be destroyed by sending the amount between wallets until there is less then 1 void left.This will result in raising the price and making sure on that day of every week there is massive demand for the coin.

Week one Void will be sold at a rate of 1 void to every 0.001 btc. Every week there will be an increase in selling price from the main pot to match the average that coins were sold at during the week final sell + 5% so if at the end of week one the average price that everyone sold at was 0.002btc the new price for Void would be 0.0021 btc each void from the pot.

Holders of Void can either decide to sell Void to make a short term profit or hold out and see what the long term brings.

This coin is mainly for traders, investers, gamblers that want to do something new because every week the supply of coins is 100% guaranteed to shrink along with the price going up.

This 20% deflationary timeframe will last 8 weeks so there will be 8 buywalls after these 8 weeks are up Void will no longer have a 20% destruction on every transaction.

The 1st week will be starting soon accompanied by the sale of void so keep an eye on this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:27:50 AM

I like that this is what it is up front and no bs promises. I'll play it. After the 6 buys walls are had what happens to the coin development wise/projact afterwards?
liteuser

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:30:26 AM

Looks similar to Insanitycoin (WOLF): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471166.0, and it didn't work.

BTC: 13GtfEPpEiq6jGCFJGCXAUVDehCFVvTaov
http://www.vultr.com/?ref=6838137
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:50:13 PM

Looks similar to Insanitycoin (WOLF): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471166.0, and it didn't work.

It has some similarities to insanitycoin but it also has many different characteristics. I was also one of the first people with InsanityCoin so I know what they did wrong.
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:55:11 PM

It has some similarities to insanitycoin but it also has many different characteristics. I was also one of the first people with InsanityCoin so I know what they did wrong.

very great idea , like this one, but still its best if its done via escrow, there is not guarantee that you will put up a buy wall once u got the BTC, if there is escrow to put up the buy wall and stuff i believe more people will join this

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:42:18 PM

I will follow it as well but probably not invest in it just yet.

20% deflation per week, this is going to have dire consequences.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:11:43 PM

the idea is nice, the question is .. its gonna work ??  Huh
Viriatu

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

only trying and playing can we be sure it will work on any way im in. Roll Eyes