Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want a paypal button on my site, but to receive Bitcoins actually, help please  (Read 738 times)
florida.haunted (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:00:45 PM

I spent a lot of time googling, and found many services that allow me to accept bitcoins on my site, and then convert them to other playment system's currencies.
Examples are Bitpay, Coinbase, etc.

But I need a 'reversed' goal: to have a button on my site that allows people to make payments via paypal (for example), but for me to receive bitcoins (or other cryptos) on my predefined bitcoin address (that may or may not be hidden from public domain).

In other worlds, I want to allow people pay via traditional methods like credit cards, but for me, to receive bitcoins actually on predefined address, because it is much more convenient for me. While for most people, it is more convenient to pay via credit card gateways like paypal.

Can you propose a solution?
neuroflux

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:06:59 PM

Nah, you'll be lucky - isn't Paypal and Bitcoin "incompatible" because Paypal are closed minded?

florida.haunted (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:27:23 PM

Nah, you'll be lucky - isn't Paypal and Bitcoin "incompatible" because Paypal are closed minded?

I understand they are incompatible by nature. But life is life...

Also, PayPal have been proposed Bitcoin payments from external user side.
But ironically, that external user has typically a credit card, NOT bitcoin wallet.

From the other hand, I have a bicoin wallet, and have no credit card. I just want people that have credit card to pay me easily:
he (she) pays from a credit card (via PayPal, for example), I receive Bitcoins to my wallet...

Why is it impossible?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: