Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 10:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted a developer to build a website using bitcoin  (Read 1454 times)
gumnaam (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:04:09 PM

I have a concept regarding to gambling if anyone interested please PM me to get the Idea
Partnership of 50-50
cheekychap

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:36:19 AM

I have a concept regarding to gambling if anyone interested please PM me to get the Idea
Partnership of 50-50
It might be best to just pay and hire a developer. A lot of people are looking for developers with ideas that may not be so good, and the developer might just be wasting their time on it.

sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:36:10 AM

Partnership of 50-50
It might be best to just pay and hire a developer. A lot of people are looking for developers with ideas that may not be so good, and the developer might just be wasting their time on it.

For sure. Hit up Jobs for Doges and Jobs for Bitcoins on Reddit. You will find someone most likely, if not gooogle the Jobs for bitcoin services, lots of people looking for BTC paying jobs =)
gumnaam (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:52:18 AM

how much it cost
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:45:21 PM

Partnership of 50-50

most of the devs will not waste their time. they will just take the idea if it is a good one or will tell him that they have
no time Smiley  thats my experience with devs

AleCrypt0

Activity: 157
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:35:28 PM

If you want to share a bit of details of your project, to see if we can find a deal, just shoot me a PM.

Cheers.

Alex
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:49:52 PM

If you want to share a bit of details of your project, to see if we can find a deal, just shoot me a PM.

Cheers.

Alex

@ Alex

any references of work You did? thanks
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 10:38:45 PM

so i just build a website you give the money?

Or should I build a website with my money and you get 50-50???<that doesn't make sense

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: