Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enjoy the volatility!  (Read 1723 times)
femmecoins (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:24:57 PM

It's all part of the process.

Make what you can because it will not last.

Longterm is where its at.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 07:36:53 PM

Bitcoin is following the market process to a T

Novice investors who are buying now at the high($400) the same way they kept buying into $480 is what is screwing this market up since they will be the first to sell when we retest 300. Many traders on here are doing it backwards & instead of selling now & taking profits they are actually buying more... smfh... This is what will cause a very sharp and fast correction like we saw today. Everyone is racing each other to sell faster now, this support at 400 can't last as it will lead to a snowball effect. Look at the short interest for crying out loud!! Play it smart guys!
belmonty

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:42:21 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 10:57:11 AM by belmonty

Today's bitstamp high is $453.9 not $400. If traders bought at $400 they are still up.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:55:01 PM

Novice investors who are buying now at the high($400) the same way they kept buying into $480 is what is screwing this market up since they will be the first to sell when we retest 300. Many traders on here are doing it backwards & instead of selling now & taking profits they are actually buying more... smfh... This is what will cause a very sharp and fast correction like we saw today. Everyone is racing each other to sell faster now, this support at 400 can't last as it will lead to a snowball effect. Look at the short interest for crying out loud!! Play it smart guys!

How is $400 "the high" when we were at $480 yesterday?

Also short interest on bitfinex is still near all time highs, while long interest is still well below historical peaks.  Should I be looking at a different exchange's short interest?

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 08:43:56 PM

Also short interest on bitfinex is still near all time highs, while long interest is still well below historical peaks.  Should I be looking at a different exchange's short interest?

I am reffering to 480 sir. This is when my shorts went in full margin! More funds on the way too
&

Historical peaks of course... but think about the short term! We hit 70%~ short interest before. These people can still add to their positions and crushhhhhh
notme
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:49:25 PM

I am reffering to 480 sir. This is when my shorts went in full margin! More funds on the way too
&

Historical peaks of course... but think about the short term! We hit 70%~ short interest before. These people can still add to their positions and crushhhhhh

I'm confused...

Novice investors who are buying now at the high($400)

Good luck with your shorts.

kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:54:50 PM

A looooot of shorts were busted in the past 3 days. Good luck with that.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Addition

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:59:11 PM

&

Where you getting $480 from?

We only reached $453.92 and we're @ $410 now right?
notme
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:03:52 PM

&

Where you getting $480 from?

We only reached $453.92 and we're @ $410 now right?

2977 Chinese Yuan equals
486.06 US Dollar

But I have no idea how he shorted on bitfinex at $480 since it peaked at $475.

fewcoins

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 09:48:12 PM

I rounded to 480 guys why so specific?? My average is still under 450 but Im not worried I know the price is coming back to the mean... I am looking to buy again sub 300 just like all the other smart traders I talk too.
notme
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:53:29 PM

I rounded to 480 guys why so specific?? My average is still under 450 but Im not worried I know the price is coming back to the mean... I am looking to buy again sub 300 just like all the other smart traders I talk too.

Well if everybody's doing it....

fabrizio123

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:55:35 PM

It means that you are smart?
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 10:08:51 PM

Everyone is buying atm sir... Very few smart money traders here... bunch of "dumb money" floating around here! That's why buyers here re going to get burned bad!! glta
notme
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:21:13 PM

Everyone is buying atm sir... Very few smart money traders here... bunch of "dumb money" floating around here! That's why buyers here re going to get burned bad!! glta

Oh, silly me.... I thought I saw red candles as well as green.  I must be developing color blindness.

Hint: only a sith deals in absolutes

Also, I'm not sure what the Gay and Lesbian Tennis Alliance has to do with anything.

Aterna

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:22:21 PM

Hint: only a sith deals in absolutes

Absolutely.

fewcoins

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 10:32:28 PM

point blank...

Is this the best time to buy more coins to take profits before a downturn??? Honestly!  Roll Eyes
Aterna

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:21:33 PM

I think bitcoin will always be volatile. I can't see it stabilizing any time soon.

cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:24:35 PM

I think bitcoin will always be volatile. I can't see it stabilizing any time soon.
The only time it will stabilize is when a lot of people start using it
and it is exchanged more often. This way, it will probably be stable at one value.

Daanie

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:26:24 PM

I'm already used to the volatility, bring me news! It may be a good thing for strong hands though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: