Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 6981 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 02:59:13 AM

You are now able to purchase on merchant sites using WalletBit as payment option without having a WalletBit account. In the payment window just click on "No WalletBit account? Pay using any Bitcoin client" and it will switch to a window showing Qr code, price and the bitcoin address in Bitcoin URI link for transferring the amount to, when the transaction hits 3 confirmations Instant Payment Notification will be send to the merchant site even if you paid with no WalletBit account.

Pretty awesome if you ask me, but I cannot be very objective since I made it.

Regards
Kris

Now, that's what was missing Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kris (OP)
Donator

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 02:01:27 AM

Indeed  Cheesy
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 02:30:20 AM

Interested in Mobile Wallet?

We might have just what you need.

ResponsePay

Read more at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91431.0
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 02:23:51 AM

Showcase video for transferring bitcoin instant to another wallet on a phone using ResponsePay.

From HTC Android with Opera Mobile 12 to iPhone Safari.

http://youtu.be/ovZv4KyuCrY
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 01:30:07 AM

Withdrawals:

If you use Mt.Gox, BitInstant or any other to cash out your Bitcoins,
simply use our withdrawals section to send to any Bitcoin address,

There are two methods of sending bitcions, one as "Withdraw" and the other "Send Bitcoins".  This is confusing.  Other wallets apps and services use the term Send bitcoins to send them to another bitcoin address.

WalletBit uses "Send Bitcoins" to navigate to the send via e-mail form, and "Withdraw" to navigate to the send to a bitcoin address.

Perhaps the menu should be "Send via email"?  Or perhaps, make it one form and let me choose the destination, bitcoin address or e-mail?  I do see that the forms are for different purposes so I don't know that trying to use just one form would work though.

Another question ... is it necessary to have Secure Card for all withdrawal actions?   That is overbearing  for typical transactions.  As a user, I might be willing to risk a daily withdrawal of, oh, say 7 BTC (about $50 USD worth) without having to enter a Secure Card.  If there were a threshold in settings that I could set myself, that way the wallet would be secure for a little larger amount of bitcoins (where Secure Card is required to withdraw) yet remains convenient for routine purchase amounts.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 15, 2012, 12:44:44 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2012, 08:27:27 AM by Kris

Withdrawals:

If you use Mt.Gox, BitInstant or any other to cash out your Bitcoins,
simply use our withdrawals section to send to any Bitcoin address,

There are two methods of sending bitcions, one as "Withdraw" and the other "Send Bitcoins".  This is confusing.  Other wallets apps and services use the term Send bitcoins to send them to another bitcoin address.

WalletBit uses "Send Bitcoins" to navigate to the send via e-mail form, and "Withdraw" to navigate to the send to a bitcoin address.

Perhaps the menu should be "Send via email"?  Or perhaps, make it one form and let me choose the destination, bitcoin address or e-mail?  I do see that the forms are for different purposes so I don't know that trying to use just one form would work though.

Another question ... is it necessary to have Secure Card for all withdrawal actions?   That is overbearing  for typical transactions.  As a user, I might be willing to risk a daily withdrawal of, oh, say 7 BTC (about $50 USD worth) without having to enter a Secure Card.  If there were a threshold in settings that I could set myself, that way the wallet would be secure for a little larger amount of bitcoins (where Secure Card is required to withdraw) yet remains convenient for routine purchase amounts.

I will look into this, thank you for the suggestion! You will see I made it the way you explained at ResponsePay.

In my mind the Secure Card is always necessary. But I have tried to make it very easy with ResponsePay where you simply need to input a 4 digit pin code to unlock the interface.

If you enable it from your WalletBit -> Manage Email and Personal notifications -> Enable Mobile ResponsePay, you will see what I am talking about, since it can be used on a desktop as well as any newer mobile device.

And Happy Anniversary To WalletBTCit!

Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 20, 2012, 07:45:40 PM

There will be scheduled downtime for WalletBit & ResponsePay tomorrow between 9:00am and 1:00pm

We are doing electrical upgrades.

Regards
Kris
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 04:40:46 PM

Enabled referral commission on WalletBit, Get 1% of their first deposit, when you refer a friend. https://walletbit.com/ref/45ab2793b84a351e3354661e6532c1c7

Find your link in your Dashboard!
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 10:20:18 AM

Temporary outage while we replace the UPS
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 04:06:14 AM

We had a few request about Two-Factor Authentication, and with all the current hacking and DDoSing going on - here it is.

Two-Factor Authentication

If you would like to use Google Authenticator on sign in, you will need a supported mobile device, to run the Google Authenticator application. You can follow the instructions under Manage Account and Personal Notifications on WalletBit to install Google Authenticator onto these devices, and enable it for sign in.

Stay tuned for more updates, and don't forget to tweet or like us on Google+ or Facebook!
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 11:55:19 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2012, 02:18:33 AM by Kris

We have revised our fee structure and made it more accessible, renewing our commitment to transparency. Thank you for pointing out our shortcomings CIYAM Pty. Ltd. If anyone else has any suggestions or comments, we are always striving to improve the quality of our service at Walletbit.

Please familiarize yourself with the improved and more accessible layout of WalletBit fees at https://walletbit.com/pricing. In many cases Walletbit is cheaper than our leading competitor.

Thank you
rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 12:00:15 AM

Hey Kris,
I been using walletbit for a good amount of time.
I must say your service and updates on walletbit has been amazing!
I think I been on walletbit for more then a year and i will continue using it!
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 02:19:54 AM

Hey Kris,
I been using walletbit for a good amount of time.
I must say your service and updates on walletbit has been amazing!
I think I been on walletbit for more then a year and i will continue using it!

Thank you very much Rexcoin, warms my heart when I hear words like that. I will as always continue to make it the best Bitcoin Merchant Solution I possibly can.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 11:06:52 PM

I signed up for Walletbit in order to pay my VPN service - worked well (except for the three hour wait to deposit)

January:
Deposited 1btc
paid .77 for the service
had a balance of .221

Now:
The bill just came and I knew I had enough to pay it (.15btc)

I signed on to Walletbit - BTC0.00

What happened to my balance?

Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 06:22:46 AM

It's really hard to know without more information. Please write to support. Thanks.
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:58:50 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2013, 01:50:37 AM by Kris

Important information, please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249751.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: