Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Off-Topic NOW ?  (Read 1261 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:29:55 PM

Seriously i have had a problem with mods over the last couple months now
where the keep an eye on my topic and nuke them and the last one it happened too was moved to OFF-TOPIC
and i don't get it.. it was very much ON-topic and had useful info in it.

it seems to me that a couple of us are watched like a hawk.. and others ignored.

it seems like some dirt shit poor moderating to CHANGE the rules out of the blue and say nothing to no one.
every thing i post is on-topic so i just shake my head and laugh.. my faggotry  Roll Eyes

they need to tell us why they started doing things differently and what the criteria is now for being on-topic.

this is the GENERAL / Main altcoin section and i post general altcoin topic sin here
and i know what i am doing i have been here doing it for YEARS !
and only recently started having them deleted my topics.. this never happened at all to me until recently.

doing things differently is fine but how are we suppose to know the rules if you change them and don't tell us ?
you would have less to delete / move mods if you used your brains.. tell us maybe ? uhhh duuuuhhhhhh ? rocket science huh WOW !

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:27:55 PM

probably moderators are buddies with some exposed scammers or were invested in a scamcoin and you prevented them from finding the greater fool, so now you're offtopic   Roll Eyes
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:30:40 PM

probably moderators are buddies with some exposed scammers or were invested in a scamcoin and you prevented them from finding the greater fool, so now you're offtopic   Roll Eyes

No...I think it's more that Spoetnik is leader of the troll army on Bitcointalk and 99% of his posts is total bullshit.
balu2

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:36:42 PM

No...I think it's more that Spoetnik is leader of the troll army on Bitcointalk and 99% of his posts is total bullshit.

and you are no troll Mr. Come-in-behind?  Cheesy
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:35:58 PM

I am always on-topic and i have had no problems here for 1.5 years.

This topic itself may be the worst example though LOL

@Come-In-Behind
buddy you ARE a snotty little mouthy brat and SHOULD STFU.. don't troll on me and call me a troll in the process its a sign of blatant stupidity.
If you want to run around insulting people because you don't like them it makes you LOOK like the loser prick ..not me .

grow the fuck up brat !

slither away with your scam coins..

seriously kids this is not your school class room.. quit acting little spoiled little kids insulting each other in the school yard  Roll Eyes
This place does not need topics people worked hard to write deleted that ARE on-topic
what we need is a bar of soap to wash out the mouth's of brats who Troll around defending scam coins crying FUD and Troll while Trolling 24/7.. for $$$ (with lies)

just be glad you can hide behind your computer and pile of accounts little shits LOL

rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:38:32 PM

Doesn't this belong in meta?
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:39:20 PM

Doesn't this belong in meta?

who the fuck reads it ?
get it yet ?
see why i posted ?

anyone ?

news flash.. we continue and they keep deleting.......................

try reading what i wrote and get it.. and not using this as a chance to spit of shit at me like arguing or insults etc

just for once guys see what i meant..

do i have to spell it out for idiots ?

MODS

you are doing things differently for a a month two not or maybe 3
we deserve an announcement or explanation or something.. because what used to be perfectly fine here is getting deleted a LOT now !
something changed and either you clue us in.. or keep deleting / moving topics / comments etc i guess ?

and.. the rest of you here,
i love how i have to explain everything 9 times 9 different ways then fend off trolls and brats  Roll Eyes

thedok

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:46:06 PM

hi spoetnik, ive just read through your thread and im surprised they let you post anything at all. You seem to throw a hissy fit every chance you get, your attitude is terrible.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 03:51:54 PM

I am always on-topic and i have had no problems here for 1.5 years.

This topic itself may be the worst example though LOL

@Come-In-Behind
buddy you ARE a snotty little mouthy brat and SHOULD STFU.. don't troll on me and call me a troll in the process its a sign of blatant stupidity.
If you want to run around insulting people because you don't like them it makes you LOOK like the loser prick ..not me .

grow the fuck up brat !

slither away with your scam coins..

seriously kids this is not your school class room.. quit acting little spoiled little kids insulting each other in the school yard  Roll Eyes
This place does not need topics people worked hard to write deleted that ARE on-topic
what we need is a bar of soap to wash out the mouth's of brats who Troll around defending scam coins crying FUD and Troll while Trolling 24/7.. for $$$ (with lies)

just be glad you can hide behind your computer and pile of accounts little shits LOL
I see you're making more friends.

-

You just FUD too much dude.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 03:55:27 PM

hi spoetnik, ive just read through your thread and im surprised they let you post anything at all. You seem to throw a hissy fit every chance you get, your attitude is terrible.
lol you're next  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
thedok

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:12:20 PM

next? for what? hes not gonna have a tantrum aimed at me is he? Shit, my worst nightmare. The boy gets himself so wound up theres good odds he'll have a heart attack at the keyboard before he reads this.
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 08:23:07 PM

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:31:14 AM

If you want to see what a thread that has gone off topic is visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=68655.0

first page of the speculation thread as long as I can remember and rarely any discussion relating to the thread's title. Lots of hostility though.
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:38:08 AM

Even though that's a meme, I still have to point it out that you'd be on topic, even if the thread is off topic. Mainly because you're staying aligned with the thread. So you'd be on topic with the thread - even if the thread was off topic to the category.

For example: For some people this might be off topic towards the post. However, to the conversation, this reply is on topic.
----

I don't think being so immature about this is the best route to go. You're acting childish towards a very, very simple thing. Wonder what would happen if your topic got deleted.
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 06:38:53 PM

^ lolza
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: