Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS to create own coin. How can we convince to use Bitcoin?  (Read 15996 times)
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:26:44 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/world/meast/isis-currency/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

ISIS is planning to mint its own currency in gold, silver and copper, the group said Thursday.
Its aim is to stay away from the "tyrant's financial system," ISIS said in a statement. It said it would issue another statement to explain the new currency's exchange rate, and where it can be found.

Sounds like they are printing their own kind of FIAT. More scamcoin. I think this is a great opportunity to show them Bitcoin and get some users from the Middle East. The anonymity and low fees are sure to be a turn on. How can we spread the word and help Bitcoin go TO THE MOON!?

WOW - You really are extremely low and a very sad individual. You wrote with without any thought other than making a buck to satisfy your own despicable greed. Not a hint of morals, empathy, or honour in your entire body.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:39:28 AM

Trust me, they rather behead OP than care which money they use.

Also, OP is now under investigation from the FBI. Good job, OP. And there's two reasons for that.

1. He seems to want them to use Bitcoin.
2. He calls them "freedom fighters" which is what they are not, they are pro-slavery and anti-science and want our heads on spikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UsQf2O8qeI
This is where he is going - NSFW

Yes you won't need to be paying any taxes where you will be going, OP.    Wink

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
p2pbucks

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

Evolution is the only way to survive

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:40:49 AM

Sell all your bitcoins for IScoin now  Grin
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 04:33:50 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 08:05:55 AM by Lethn

Fuck ISIS, that's all there is to say really, I say we should donate Bitcoin to the PKK so they can have more resources to fight them, the fact though that even ISIS refuses to use the dollar says something lol.

That's the Kurdistan Worker's Party for you uninformed individuals, they're allies of the Kurdish government and fight against ISIS and Turkey.
tclo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:38:10 AM

You're a freaking retard of the highest proportions. Why the hell would you want ISIS to use Bitcoin? Hell no they shouldn't use Bitcoin.

Stupid OP.

It would be bad press but ISIS is probably not much worse than a lot of what the USA has done.
g27wr

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

I like guns.

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:42:21 AM

The OP is ridiculous and should exit the bitcoin community immediately.

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:46:13 AM

ISIS using bitcoin would almost definitely destroy all of our hope of bitcoin ever succeeding.

Pretty much.
The second ISIS publically uses BTC, ever state in the U.S. will begin proposing the same Ludacris restrictions we're seeing in New York. It'll turn off all potential new adopters. Not much else could make BTC more obscure.
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:12:58 AM

Not to worry, they're never going to adopt Bitcoin. A currency predicated on a functioning high tech infrastructure isn't that great in warzones.

I thought that the Internet was originally created for/by the US military for redundancy in unstable areas such as war zones.  I might be wrong though.

In any case, OP is an idiot.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 08:05:02 AM

The only members of ISIS that would be able to understand the technology enough to use Bitcoin are the CIA agents.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Krona Rev

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:57:50 AM

Fuck ISIS, that's all there is to say really, I say we should donate Bitcoin to the PKK so they can have more resources to fight them, the fact though that even ISIS refuses to use the dollar says something lol.

That's the Kurdistan Worker's Party for you uninformed individuals, they're allies of the Kurdish government and fight against ISIS and Turkey.

This reminds me of something I heard somewhere once:

If the fascists hold a demonstration and the communists hold a counterdemonstration, you shouldn't pick a side. You should hope for a meteor strike.

PS: I read the OP as being a joke. I seriously doubt anyone here is hoping ISIS takes up bitcoin.

Promechard: Proprietary Metablock Chains for Arbitrary Data: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=411974.0
zetaray

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:23:27 AM

We don't want ISIS to use bitcoin, their touch is toxic. They would kill bitcoin. Mind you, they could be using bitcoin already.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 09:32:12 AM

If the fascists hold a demonstration and the communists hold a counterdemonstration, you shouldn't pick a side. You should hope for a meteor strike.

PS: I read the OP as being a joke. I seriously doubt anyone here is hoping ISIS takes up bitcoin.

lol yeah, that's usually my default position when two stupid sides take part in a war and try to drag everyone else in it, but in this case I do support anyone who takes on the women enslaving, men beheading, god worshipping fascists Tongue
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:35:51 AM

What the hell makes you think medieval lunatics are going to be willing to use Bitcoin, much less able to?  They take being anti-science to a whole new level, are destroying textbooks containing "haram" concepts like that the earth is round, evolution, etc.

And then there's the whole murdering people thing. 
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:43:01 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/world/meast/isis-currency/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

ISIS is planning to mint its own currency in gold, silver and copper, the group said Thursday.
Its aim is to stay away from the "tyrant's financial system," ISIS said in a statement. It said it would issue another statement to explain the new currency's exchange rate, and where it can be found.

Sounds like they are printing their own kind of FIAT. More scamcoin. I think this is a great opportunity to show them Bitcoin and get some users from the Middle East. The anonymity and low fees are sure to be a turn on. How can we spread the word and help Bitcoin go TO THE MOON!?

How is minting coins in gold, silver, and copper fiat money? Sounds like the exact opposite to me.

And convincing ISIS to adopt bitcoin is literally the worst idea I've ever heard with relation to Bitcoin. Congratulations.
shibaroll.com

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:54:20 AM

Lol. What if isis makes its own fiat? No one will accept it
Truecoin

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:09:22 AM

They are planing to implement Islamic dinar currency (with gold and silver coins):

stellar69

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:38:23 AM

They are planing to implement Islamic dinar currency (with gold and silver coins):

do they even have enough gold to make coins? I dont think so
turvarya

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:49:19 AM

I also thought, this thread would give me some good laugh, but then everybody starting talking dead serious  Undecided

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
jdany

Activity: 644

Inspired

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:31:24 AM

I've read it all now.

Really?  ISIS?

Motorcycle gangs, clansmen, terrorists and druglords.  We're ready to serve you.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:45:37 PM

if isis lasts for another 1,000 years they wont manage to kill as many as zionist/american imperialism has but none of you have a prolem using the dollar, fuck moralising hypocrites, terrorists using btc would be great for the price

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: