Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinPrizeDraw.com - 3 BTC in prizes - 50 ticket limit - 15 prizes!?  (Read 8239 times)
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:35:59 PM

Drakoin
kenw2
theboccet
convicted2008
jibble

May I please have your MUE address so that I may return half of the funds sent for the tickets.

Look over there...
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:39:09 PM

I have checked there but the volume ain't much at any of these exchanges as I think that nobody's much aware of such draws going on... I will try to promote it as much as I can... Smiley

Mue (OP)

Activity: 476

MonetaryUnit. For Me,yoU,Everybody.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 12:41:36 PM

Drakoin
kenw2
theboccet
convicted2008
jibble

May I please have your MUE address so that I may return half of the funds sent for the tickets.
Just to clarify, the winners are:
 1st: 24   orca
 2nd: 5   kenw2
 3rd: 33   Convicted2008
 4th: 47   jibble
 5th: 34   Convicted2008

The format of the draw website isn't great!
Thanks The_Prof

MonetaryUnit > Homepage **
Mue (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 12:57:13 PM

All prizes sent to the winners BTC addresses from the prize fund wallet.
Details below.
These prizes are based on 50% of the total assuming we had sold all 200 tickets as per the OP.
We will however refund 50% of the MUE everyone has invested to buy tickets.
Give The_Prof a few days to go through this and process as it is a bit of a faff, and I kind of dropped it on him at the last minute!!

Thanks everyone who supported this draw, and a sincere congratulations to all the winners.
Happy Holidays!!  Grin

1st: 24
orca
1PkZPYHCAnp6xpc8Ytzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0.3 BTC

2nd: 5
kenw2
1HtLFGiHokjLuaGGfZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0.15 BTC

3rd: 33
Convicted2008
1FvAsSsTGEu1MUDEzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0.075 BTC

4th: 47
jibble   
14j25L31fmQZL3hB7Lzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0.05 BTC

5th: 34
Convicted2008
1FvAsSsTGEu1MUDECzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0.025 BTC

1st Prize is:  0.6 BTC    - reduced to 0.3
2nd Prize is: 0.3 BTC   - reduced to 0.15
3rd Prize is: 0.15 BTC   - reduced to 0.075
4th Prize is: 0.1 BTC   - reduced to 0.05
5th Prize is: 0.05 BTC   - reduced to 0.025

Mue (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:07:41 PM

No! Smiley
Check out our ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778322
Exchanges

I have checked there but the volume ain't much at any of these exchanges as I think that nobody's much aware of such draws going on... I will try to promote it as much as I can... Smiley
That would be great, thank you.
We did have a proof of action campaign due to start last Monday, but the supplier let us down Sad
Any help will be appreciated though.
The next draw, whether or not it is the last one or not, is gonna be BIG! Smiley

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:16:52 PM

We did have a proof of action campaign due to start last Monday, but the supplier let us down Sad
The next draw, whether or not it is the last one or not, is gonna be BIG! Smiley

Mind me asking for a few free tickets for promoting this? Don't think I'm being selfish, it's just a thought that came into my mind and I thought to ask for it, as who doesn't love rewards? Tongue

Mue (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:27:35 PM

Mind me asking for a few free tickets for promoting this? Don't think I'm being selfish, it's just a thought that came into my mind and I thought to ask for it, as who doesn't love rewards? Tongue
Well, you don't get if you don't ask right?
I think if you buy tickets for the next draw, the potential reward would be helping to get the draw to the max of 200 tickets, giving maximum prize fund.  Benefits all right?
Lets see how things progress, giving you free tickets doesn't sit right with me, however I'm sure we can work something out in the future Smiley

Convicted2008

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:40:09 PM

Woot! I won twice! Thanks MUE!!

7M673YYutUkXruHhovuZckUw2foqY5ga62      <=== MUE Addy

Mue (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:42:54 PM

Woot! I won twice! Thanks MUE!!
Boom!! Smiley

Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:44:55 PM

Believe me I believed in you guys from day 1. I promoted the give away on Twitter, Facebook, BCT. Any place I could find. Thank you very much!

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:45:13 PM

I think if you buy tickets for the next draw, the potential reward would be helping to get the draw to the max of 200 tickets, giving maximum prize fund.  Benefits all right?
Lets see how things progress, giving you free tickets doesn't sit right with me, however I'm sure we can work something out in the future Smiley

Lolz, I only asked it based on curiosity... I don't want any free tickets, just asked whether I will get any reward or not for doing such activity... Else, you know that's human nature... Tongue

Thanks though, I will try my level best to promote it... Smiley

Please update when you will be starting your next draw? Also, please update your OP too regarding the future draw's dates... Smiley

Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:50:31 PM

Lolz, I only asked it based on curiosity... I don't want any free tickets, just asked whether I will get any reward or not for doing such activity... Else, you know that's human nature... Tongue

Please update when you will be starting your next draw? Also, please update your OP too regarding the future draw's dates... Smiley

Tickets was cheap when I bought mine. I expect them to rise greatly in the coming weeks. The words getting out about MUE's 2 lotteries. More people are getting involved in mining as well.

Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:53:14 PM

I"m sorry EDIT that MUE addy. I did not know that Cryptex had closed down!! WTF. Don't surprise me any though. Not enough volume. I'm DL the wallet now.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:42:57 PM

Tickets was cheap when I bought mine. I expect them to rise greatly in the coming weeks. The words getting out about MUE's 2 lotteries. More people are getting involved in mining as well.

Can you please let me know where did you buy them and at how much sats? Also, please let me know that did you get all of your MUEs once in for all or you bought them in parts from different places/exchanges?

@Mue,
Can I directly buy MUEs from you here at the average price going on at your recommended exchanges?

kenw2

Activity: 344

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:46:14 PM

Yay I won!!  Grin
Second place, not bad. I received my 0.15 btc without any problems. Congratulations to everyone who won.  Smiley

Thank you MUE team! I'll message The_Prof now about my MUE address.
Convicted2008

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 03:40:48 PM

Cryptex is closed now so don't send there.

Mue (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 08:16:47 PM

Can you please let me know where did you buy them and at how much sats? Also, please let me know that did you get all of your MUEs once in for all or you bought them in parts from different places/exchanges?

@Mue,
Can I directly buy MUEs from you here at the average price going on at your recommended exchanges?
Hi, there is a low sell order on AskCoin at the moment;
https://askcoin.net/trading/MUE/BTC
I would prefer sales go through exchanges to help with volume and market cap.

Also, don't forget all the options to obtain MUE;

Please see our ANN here for details of faucets, give-aways, promotions, mining and exchanges & wallets so you can obtain your MUE for entry
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=778322.0
To obtain MUE;
Mine on MUEpool.com, goldmin.es, or using wallet
Buy from Bleutrade.com, Cryptex.biz,Askcoin.net, buyMUE.com
Follow on Twitter.com/MonetaryUnit for 100MUE reward
Like on FaceBook.com/MonetaryUnit and post wallet address for 300 MUE reward
Download Android wallet app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.monetaryunit&hl=en_GB and give it a review on Google Play store for 1000MUE reward
Join BlockOLottO.com for a chance to win up to 100,000 MUE per week

Mue (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 08:22:16 PM

Believe me I believed in you guys from day 1. I promoted the give away on Twitter, Facebook, BCT. Any place I could find. Thank you very much!
Not at all, thank you !
Here's to a bigger, better draw next time! Smiley

Mue (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 08:51:12 PM

Yeah, that's cool, thanks for the interest, any and all help appreciated Smiley
Will definitely shout loud and clear about the next draw when details are available.

gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:06:41 AM

Hi, there is a low sell order on AskCoin at the moment;
https://askcoin.net/trading/MUE/BTC
I would prefer sales go through exchanges to help with volume and market cap.

I would prefer to buy them if you confirm here that the draw is open now and it will be done 2 weeks after for sure, as you haven't yet clarified whether the 2nd draw is live or not...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: