Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:29:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alts are left that have some serious promise and WHY?? in DETAIL.  (Read 11075 times)
bitcoin-world.de

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

bitcoin-world.de - The european information source

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 11:13:53 PM

Now it a bitcoin costs 500$ and you calculate 500$ / 500 = 1$. So 1$ should be the minimum value of NXT, if bitcoin is 1000$ so 2$ should be the value of NXT, but because NXT is very innovativ, the value could also be 5$ or 10$ but only if people accept crypto currencies and use it maybe in 2 years.

Dude...

BTC != 1000$ exactly, not even nearby

bitcoin could be about 10000$ per BTC without problem, if people can use it easiliy and if the wallets are more secure from other hackers, because Windows, MAC and Smartphones are too easy to hack atm to use it for High Value digital Assets, but more and more Solutions to the problems will come, like the BTC Hardware Wallet. The problem in bitcoin security is also that there are no distributed exchanges, if one exchange get down, then your BTC is lost like in MTGOX.

I see Crypto Currency right now as if it was the Internet in the year 1996, so it has much of potential and is very useful in my opinion.

But what I not like is that every day comes another shitcoin which we dont need, with high promises and the end is thin air and losing my bitcoins because the developement stopped and the developer is starting a new coin and so on, we should do something against such of people, who make Crypto Currency like a Kindergarden and to protect other users not invest in such useless coins.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:55:39 AM

I think NxT, Bitshares and Ethereum are the Bitcoin Killer. The features of them is really an innovation to the world and shows Bitcoin like Web 0.1.

Especially, that NxT dont need much of Power to Secure up the Network, thats very important in my opinion and the decentralized Asset Exchange, the Alias and Messaging System and the decentralized Shop System in there are very valuable and useful features which are needed in the world. The other good think is the security of the wallet, you dont need to backup your wallet in NXT like in Bitcoin, so a Hardware Crash is not a lost of your digital Assets, you only need your passphrase and thats it.

Its by the way the only coin which do not speak only like ethereum but its working now and can be used already. I think people dont realize thats because the price is only 2 Cents. I dont see a problem why NXT couldnt be about a Dollar or more because the features are working, the team is always improving the System and more and more Assets go through the NxT System. Of course its not perfect and some things should be changed or fixed but its on the work.

Another Highlight is Node at the moment and can be the rival of Nxt.

The other 1000 Coins are only peace of shit to take your bitcoins and then stop developement after that.

I agree 100% with you. Every month they release another feature but the price does not follow. Perfect time to fill your pockets with NXT.
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:26:01 PM

uno

because features aren't money and only fair coins stand a chance. Most stable altcoin, no doubt it will survive for years, decades, maybe centuries.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:57:39 PM

What the man said.  UNO.

Officially entering ZERO inflation stage.  Today.

The smartest most mature most honest most in it for the long haul ACTIVE community on this forum.  

A stable market history ... show me a better long chart.  Look who has fallen and is falling below us, and we've done it with out a pump.

Uno is doing what it takes, not hyping features, not launching fancy websites, and has been in the game taking hits for over 1 year and it keeps a going ... UP.  

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:09:23 PM

^

those guys are right.
Uno is going to rock it. LONGTERM.
I do have no pricetarget right now for that coin.
It's deluxe crypto.
Worth a closer look.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: