Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem sending transactions, not accepted by the network, please help.  (Read 1501 times)
Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:10:34 PM

Hi there:

​This has happened several times today. I try to send a transaction, just like always, as soon as I enter the password, the Armory icon on my tray shows a message that says: Disconnected from Bitcoin QT, then immediately shows another that says Reconnected to Bitcoin QT, but then Armory shows me the following message, and the transaction never goes through:

The transaction you have executed does not appear to have been accepted by the Bitcoin network. This can happen for a number of reasons, but it's usually a bug in the Armory software.

​The message continues (it's quite long) suggesting the message itself might be a bug, and that I should check the transaction on the blockchain first, then check the troubleshooting section of the Armory website.

​Please help.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
njaard

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:16:02 PM

Go to the Help menu, choose "Rebuild and Rescan Database". And be prepared to wait a while.

That usually fixes this problem.
Piper67 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:27:08 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 02:40:44 AM by Piper67

Go to the Help menu, choose "Rebuild and Rescan Database". And be prepared to wait a while.

That usually fixes this problem.

Thanks! I'll try that.

EDIT: That worked! Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: