Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is coinfueled.com still alive??  (Read 1793 times)
rodeoclownicp (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:49:44 PM

is coinfueled.com still alive and working?
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:49:00 PM

can somebody please find out or tell me where to find gas cards with btcBTC
gsupp

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:58:39 PM

I got a gas card from them a couple of weeks ago. I ordered another one a week ago but the mail seems slow. You have to use internet explorer for their site to work right now.
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:07:11 AM

I got a gas card from them a couple of weeks ago. I ordered another one a week ago but the mail seems slow. You have to use internet explorer for their site to work right now.

hmm- that seems weird- they have no presence and they dont answer emails and their site doesnt work (even on explorer- which i just tried) i think, if u actually sent a payment, that your btc is gone
gsupp

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:45:51 PM

hmm- that seems weird- they have no presence and they dont answer emails and their site doesnt work (even on explorer- which i just tried) i think, if u actually sent a payment, that your btc is gone

Well like I said, I got a $150 Exxon gas card from them 2 weeks ago. And before that I've ordered about 10 other cards from them. When I click the "Bitcoin order now" button, Internet Explorer gives "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" error but if you click "Open this content in a new window" you are taken to the BitPay payment page. If they were ripping people off I don't think BitPay would continue to process transactions for them.
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:06:53 AM

Well like I said, I got a $150 Exxon gas card from them 2 weeks ago. And before that I've ordered about 10 other cards from them. When I click the "Bitcoin order now" button, Internet Explorer gives "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" error but if you click "Open this content in a new window" you are taken to the BitPay payment page. If they were ripping people off I don't think BitPay would continue to process transactions for them.

hmm- just the weirdest thing ever, gasupp- i meen gsupp, its just nothing makes sense- why would they not have a thread.... they never ever answer emails- their site only works on explorer and if u open bitpay in a new tab (which i just tried-it didnt work) also if u google it there is a blog that pops up every where about a family that tries to travel on only btc and that blog discusses coinfueled closing down. we need a btc for fuel website.
montello

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:02:31 AM

coinfueled.com is back and functioning, happy transaction.

rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:36:57 PM

coinfueled.com is back and functioning, happy transaction.

who are you? how do you know? do u own the site? what is your involvement with the site? why have they not answered emails if they are operating? why do online sources say they are shut down? and MOST OF ALL (besides why were they shut down) how come you cant buy cards from them?
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:42:23 PM

JUST CHECKED STILL DOWN and no reply to emails
rodeoclownicp (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:46:35 PM

new update- if u hold control and  hit the pay tab it does take you to bitpay but that does not explain the no replys and the online sources saying they are down and no word of them anywhere since january
gsupp

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:25:07 AM

Well, I never received that 2nd gas card I ordered. I got the first one, but not the second. I tried sending them a message through their "Contact Us" and "Custom Order" forms, but never received a response.

Now their site says across the top:

We are suspending service until we find a more viable way to meet customer needs - sorry about the inconvenience

Sad, they were the only place to get gas cards for BTC
aacoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Run a Full Node-Just Do It!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:41:36 AM

If you people believe it would be something you are interested in, I could launch a simple and very similar website except instead of multiple different gas cards I could sell different prepaid visas for a similar fee and they could be used everywhere and not just at gas stations? I would also be willing to use escrow for the begining of my transactions. If there is any interest please let me know.

Thanks
A&A Coins

BTC-1AacoiNQXHJtsVuTFZRZnX6iGXtFgHHYae
XPY-PAACoin14KZNe2sPcpFUH4SDah6LkbqPsF
Tip Jar Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: