Bitcoin Forum
October 14, 2024, 12:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: https://hashie.co/  (Read 4438 times)
Coincoin256

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:50:52 AM

then the next question is, out of those which have a better customer support lol.

We answer all tickets within 24hr, usually far less Smiley

-Sahra

Impressive customer service that.
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:40:51 AM

Just got a reply from Sahra in less than 5 minutes.

But I agree, in times with many new cloud mining services you could get some trust to show any proof that you're actually mining. If you have nothing to hide, this would get you many new customers.
nguyenducquy

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:28:56 AM

the most crucial thing. PROOF.
I will give this sevice times to prove that, most of new cloudmining sites are appeared recently, i think its a trend, hope your site working well Cheesy

OrangeGator

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:44:32 AM

Is anyone else having a problem with their free 10Ghs miner?  I signed up on Oct 22nd just to test it out and get the free hashes.  I checked my account a few times after that, but just checked again for the first time in a couple of weeks.

My free miner has disappeared from my account, and the last payment transaction is Nov 4th.  WTF?  Does not instill trust with them, and will not be purchasing.
r3morph3d

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:51:14 PM

No one seems to have that problem, maybe you should talk to Sahra first before you post shit about this service.
sainf

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:01:45 PM

I started up almost a month ago had no issues so far. I have money on all of them from zen right through to genesis and hashie and hashnest. There are still a couple more i wanna try.
sainf

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:02:49 PM

Hashie I like so far they dont promise anything but pay me out everyday so no hassles , genesis and zen are crap
sickhouse (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:59:18 PM

I still like it as well, invested some more GH/s, the comparison between cex.io and this is just enormous. Just hope it's not a hit 'n run but the support is serious so it look goods so far Smiley

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:45:24 PM

Well the cloud mining industry is about to clean house...
http://www.coindesk.com/chinese-bitcoin-mining-firms-transparency-push/

Presumably all reputable cloud hashing providers will follow suit.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 09:55:44 PM

Seems to me that,  even with 2nd generation miners and even with 5% difficulty increase,  you will never ROI..

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:27:25 AM

Seems to me that,  even with 2nd generation miners and even with 5% difficulty increase,  you will never ROI..

Good thing we're set for a difficulty decrease next round: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty Wink

Plus, the higher the Bitcoin exchange rate is, the less maintenance fees will cost and the more you'll earn. No investment has a guarantee of profitability, but this is not black and white as in "you will never ROI".

-Sahra

d3stroy

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:29:13 AM

I've tried the free gh/s but i don't know if it's a great idea to continue "mining" there…
To withdraw the funds from your free-miner you have to invest… that reminds me to a 'piramidal' word  Cheesy Cheesy
hashie

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:35:26 AM

I've tried the free gh/s but i don't know if it's a great idea to continue "mining" there…
To withdraw the funds from your free-miner you have to invest… that reminds me to a 'piramidal' word  Cheesy Cheesy

Um, yes.. the free miner is for testing purchases. We would go bankrupt if we allowed people to withdraw without purchasing, we tried that at first and ended up with 2000 signups with 100 views on our bitcointalk thread.

-Sahra

erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:03:45 AM

Good thing we're set for a difficulty decrease next round: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty Wink

Plus, the higher the Bitcoin exchange rate is, the less maintenance fees will cost and the more you'll earn. No investment has a guarantee of profitability, but this is not black and white as in "you will never ROI".

-Sahra

Whith 0% increase, we would need roughly 1 year to ROI
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
hashie

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:18:26 PM

-Sahra

Whith 0% increase, we would need roughly 1 year to ROI
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

You're not calculating it correctly - you've probably left electricity on instead of setting it to zero and entering a monthly maintain cost of $0.06 per GH ($0.002 x 30). Also, pool fee should be set to 0.

-Sahra

d3stroy

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:48:57 PM

Um, yes.. the free miner is for testing purchases. We would go bankrupt if we allowed people to withdraw without purchasing, we tried that at first and ended up with 2000 signups with 100 views on our bitcointalk thread.

-Sahra

I know, but you can try to make different offers and not just a free miner from which you can withdraw just if you pay for another service.
Maybe change free points to obtain miners if people make X referrals, or if people share your site to X social networks… it's easy  Wink
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:57:11 PM

If the maintenance fee exceeds mining payouts, no payout is made and the day is considered suspended. When there are a total of 10 suspended days, AMHash miners are cancelled.

Can someone explain this in laymen terms?

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:21:36 PM

If the maintenance fee exceeds mining payouts, no payout is made and the day is considered suspended. When there are a total of 10 suspended days, AMHash miners are cancelled.

When they start drinking more than they piss out, the brewery cancels the recycling program.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:54:02 PM

When they start drinking more than they piss out, the brewery cancels the recycling program.
Okay, that's too much laymen. But if I get it right, too many buys the AMhash it willl come to a stop after enough buy GH?

Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:01:36 PM

Okay, that's too much laymen. But if I get it right, too many buys the AMhash it willl come to a stop after enough buy GH?

Shouldn't all real mining companies stop at some point? Nobody has infinite number of miners. Only scams have no limits.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: