Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can be deleted  (Read 1738 times)
teramit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1869
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:18:23 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 09:30:15 PM by teramit

-----------
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:05:05 AM

1.  When you say new, do you mean really new factory sealed, or new as in opened and not new?

2.  Will you accept escrow?
teramit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1869
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:20:13 AM

new means never used here .
americans say new to a lot of thing but here if nobody used it before we say "new".
it is not in box, it is in plastic protective case for used cpus.
i accept escrow but how do you think to do it ?
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:23:42 AM

Okay, thanks anyway.  If they aren't factory sealed I can't call them new unfortunately because no one will believe me that they are opened but not used.  Thanks though.
msbtc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:06:03 AM

Okay, thanks anyway.  If they aren't factory sealed I can't call them new unfortunately because no one will believe me that they are opened but not used.  Thanks though.

true, but I think he just didn't realize that when posting the photos of the item, no one could then verify them as new :/   
it's a catch 22.  Some people here demand "photographic proof!" of items being sold, however in doing so you can't claim they are "new".

It's ridiculous  Roll Eyes

truth is, many here who require "photo evidence" and then badmouth those who don't provide it are some form of law enforcement looking for proof of criminal activity.  It's why they are so adamant to get a photo of some sort, and they will badmouth the seller if they won't provide it.

You almost have to provide a photo-  which is ridiculous, when a solid escrow is far better.  No one needs a photo.

This processor is awesome btw, and I'd buy it if I had a mobo to use it in-

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: