Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you move to another country after college/school? How did it go?  (Read 853 times)
oprahwindfury (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:44:03 AM

I'm about to graduate with my undergrad soon. I'm currently looking into moving to a different country but I'm having a hard time setting a plan. I'd like to move out of the U.S. and into another country. I'm a comp-sci major and will most likely pursue some sort of IT position in another country. My SO is also graduating and we are on the same page about our future prospects. She will graduate with a Nutrition Science degree.

I'm just looking for a bit of advice on what to do next on our journey through life. Some questions I can think of at the top of my head are: Which EU countries have the most lax immigration laws? How hard would it be to settle into a place like Germany if I can secure a job offer before hand? Thanks for the help guys. I'd like to hear some of your stories also.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepirate

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:29:03 AM

Don't know 'bout Germany, but: http://work.sweden.se
ern

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:19:48 PM

You might want to check EURES. https://ec.europa.eu/eures/page/homepage?lang=en

I have no idea how easy it would be to secure a job in EU if you come from somewhere else though. But it would be interesting to know!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: