Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Grindabit.com Faucet - Up to 100,000 satoshis every 15 minutes! FREE!  (Read 9820 times)
isanx

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:53:40 AM

I've tried it and only got 250 satoshi. was very little
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:40:31 PM

Yes, this faucet used to be awesome but it's payout level seems to fluctuate with the balance in the faucet.  Right now with only about 400K satoshi in the faucet, 250 satoshi is the main payout and the odds of getting more than 2K satoshi is very small.  This compares very unfavorably to something like freebitco.in.

Still you can hit it every 15 minutes, though I often have issues with the timer.

Good Luck!
Sevenout

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:25:26 PM

the timer always says i have to wait a certain amount of time, even if i have not visited the faucet for hours.
 don't get me wrong the site offers much more than just the faucet which is a great thing, but the hassle of the faucet makes it not even worth the effort to use.
visionsbank

Activity: 330

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:16:21 AM

Site is not working

██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Home of the High Rollers
▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Creators

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
Most Popular Bitcoin Gambling Site
of Dicing
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████▄█████▄
█████████████████▄        ▄███▌ ▐███▄        ▄██
███████████████▐███▄    ▄█████████████▄    ▄███▌
█████████████████████▄ ▀███  █████  ███▀ ▄█████
████████████████▐██████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████▌
█████████████████████████▄ ▀██▌ ▐██▀ ▄████████
█████████████████▐█████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████
Primedice
chazley (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:11:30 AM

Yes, this faucet used to be awesome but it's payout level seems to fluctuate with the balance in the faucet.  Right now with only about 400K satoshi in the faucet, 250 satoshi is the main payout and the odds of getting more than 2K satoshi is very small.  This compares very unfavorably to something like freebitco.in.

Still you can hit it every 15 minutes, though I often have issues with the timer.

Good Luck!

Hi galbros,

Our average payout is higher than every faucet site I've come across, including freebitco.in, plus you can use ours every 15 minutes.

The issues regarding the timer not working correctly I will get fixed, sorry about that.

Thanks everyone!

gh0st_m0de

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:35:52 PM

sometimes it helps to clear cache/cookies before hitting faucet.  Smiley

i just claimed 1000 satoshis =)
(i am using chrome)
Sevenout

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:44:49 AM

maybe its just a IOS issue, as no matter when i try to use it the timer always reads anywhere from 7 minutes to 6 minutes,  from mac book, and i phone, so maybe its a IOS issue that i am encountering.

donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:17:04 PM

I have lost a lot of respect for chazley. Swc seals has a thread in 2 plus 2.  Chazley has gone into not only seals thread on bitcoin talk when seals had to regroup and start over to shamelessly  recruit for betcoin in seals bitcointalk thread  but Chazleys shame and greed knows no bounds as he also went into seals new thread on 2 plus 2  touting betcoin. Way to show not only no support for a site which had done nothing but try to help you and grindabit grow as an affiliate but go into its own dedicated seals threads on different forums to draw members to betcoin. Totally shameless and despicable actions you should be ashamed of yourself sir after seals ownership bent over backwards thru the years to put money in your pockets. Way to show gratitude.
chazley (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:33:04 PM

I have lost a lot of respect for chazley. Swc seals has a thread in 2 plus 2.  Chazley has gone into not only seals thread on bitcoin talk when seals had to regroup and start over to shamelessly  recruit for betcoin in seals bitcointalk thread  but Chazleys shame and greed knows no bounds as he also went into seals new thread on 2 plus 2  touting betcoin. Way to show not only no support for a site which had done nothing but try to help you and grindabit grow as an affiliate but go into its own dedicated seals threads on different forums to draw members to betcoin. Totally shameless and despicable actions you should be ashamed of yourself sir after seals ownership bent over backwards thru the years to put money in your pockets. Way to show gratitude.

First off, you do not know both sides. We tried to continue working with Seals, and in the end we basically stopped getting replies from them and they didn't even want to do a freeroll for us anymore.

Second, On btctalk, there was no indication that SWC was coming back after they went down, I was just letting people know there was another option. There was no malice intended to "steal" players. If I had known SWCPoker was coming I wouldn't have come into the thread. In that thread on TwoPlusTwo I simply pointed out that Betcoin had taken over as the #1 site for Holdem. That isn't "shamelessly recruiting", it is simply a fact. Grindabit obviously had a huge role in the traffic migration but Micon and Seals management never really saw us as an asset, in fact they felt we owed them something.

We would like to work with SWC but I do not feel like the feeling is reciprocated.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:35:51 PM

I have lost a lot of respect for chazley. Swc seals has a thread in 2 plus 2.  Chazley has gone into not only seals thread on bitcoin talk when seals had to regroup and start over to shamelessly  recruit for betcoin in seals bitcointalk thread  but Chazleys shame and greed knows no bounds as he also went into seals new thread on 2 plus 2  touting betcoin. Way to show not only no support for a site which had done nothing but try to help you and grindabit grow as an affiliate but go into its own dedicated seals threads on different forums to draw members to betcoin. Totally shameless and despicable actions you should be ashamed of yourself sir after seals ownership bent over backwards thru the years to put money in your pockets. Way to show gratitude.

First off, you do not know both sides. We tried to continue working with Seals, and in the end we basically stopped getting replies from them and they didn't even want to do a freeroll for us anymore.

Second, On btctalk, there was no indication that SWC was coming back after they went down, I was just letting people know there was another option. There was no malice intended to "steal" players. If I had known SWCPoker was coming I wouldn't have come into the thread. In that thread on TwoPlusTwo I simply pointed out that Betcoin had taken over as the #1 site for Holdem. That isn't "shamelessly recruiting", it is simply a fact. Grindabit obviously had a huge role in the traffic migration but Micon and Seals management never really saw us as an asset, in fact they felt we owed them something.

We would like to work with SWC but I do not feel like the feeling is reciprocated.

The 2 plus 2 thread was a swc thread why would you need to point out anything about betcoin there? I alerted mods  on 2 plus 2 in internet section and they deleted your post on 2 plus 2 swc thread. If it wasn't out of line that wouldnt' have been done obv. You came into seals with clubs bitcoin talk as soon as you heard seals had shut down though it was clear to everyone micon was continuing recruiting for betcoin. Please.

Based on your actions are you surprised micon isn't rolling out the red carpet for you? It was like 3 days after seals shut down that micon said he was continuing and it was made clear by hdev that this was going to be the case when site made its announcement of closing. 
chazley (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:43:41 PM

Your grammar is very poor so it is hard to understand you, but again it is important to note you do not know anything about the relationship between Grindabit and Seals/SWC so having a debate or discussion with you about it would be unfruitful. Again, in the 2p2 thread I only made an obvious statement that the holdem traffic has migrated to Betcoin and SWC is nowhere where it used to be traffic-wise, and on btctalk I was only letting people know there was another option when it was unclear if Seals was ever coming back. I am sorry if stating facts hurt your feelings.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:45:45 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 12:12:15 AM by donk4u

Your grammar is very poor so it is hard to understand you, but again it is important to note you do not know anything about the relationship between Grindabit and Seals/SWC so having a debate or discussion with you about it would be unfruitful. Again, in the 2p2 thread I only made an obvious statement that the holdem traffic has migrated to Betcoin and SWC is nowhere where it used to be traffic-wise, and on btctalk I was only letting people know there was another option when it was unclear if Seals was ever coming back. I am sorry if stating facts hurt your feelings.

poachers gonna poach hope that is clear enough for you. There is no earthly reason for you to go into swc thread mentioning betcoin on 2 plus 2 and your comment was rightfully deleted by the 2 plus 2 mods. Go read or post the statement that original seals made when it closed. If it wasn't clear to you that micon was continuing with the site then you need to upgrade your reading comprehension.

sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:58:02 PM

its a cool faucet, im using it regulary now

The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:42:40 AM

faucet with 100k satoshi every 15 minutes... soo if i get 150 x 4 = 600, and if i play at freebitco.in it will gets 700++ satoshi every hours Smiley
apriyani420

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:42:47 PM

faucet with 100k satoshi every 15 minutes... soo if i get 150 x 4 = 600, and if i play at freebitco.in it will gets 700++ satoshi every hours Smiley
so what? its still not worth the time you spend doing that

sana9821

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:26:41 PM

its one of the best faucets i use, though its really hard to hit bigger awards

zamanpurba

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:08:14 AM

2000 satoshi (5.05%)  Grin
You can get a reward again in 7 mins, 24 secs
chazley (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:07:04 PM

bump
chazley (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:38:01 PM

bump
zamanpurba

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:08:21 AM

competetive payout amounf freebit.co.in..
timming is also awesome..i like it added to book mark list.

best of luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: