Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #Bitcoin-OTC Lessons: Learn how to use #bitcoin-otc through one-on-one skyping  (Read 2238 times)
epbaha (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 05:36:33 PM

I posted this in the marketplace section, but I thought this might be something productive the newbies could do while sitting in noob jail.

I am offering one-one-one Skype lessons for learning how to use #bitcoin-otc (http://bitcoin-otc.com).  Learn how to use this service and you will have more opportunities to trade with more people.  Setting up and using #bitcoin-otc can be challenging for those not familiar with Kleopatra or IRC.  If you are not familiar with these programs, this lesson is for you!

There are other written and video tutorials on the web.  But with those tutorials the learning process is slower and more painful.  You will learn faster through screen sharing on Skype and I will be there if at any point you get stuck.

Rate: 2 BTC/Hour       p.s. I gave 0xz[.] a lesson with my shitty Spanish skills so teaching it in English should be a breeze.

PM to schedule a lesson today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
epbaha (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 05:41:05 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2012, 09:58:00 PM by epbaha

FYI there is no noob jail on #bitcoin-otc so you can start trading/scamming immediately.

****Notice****
Gweedo falsely accused my service as a scam in the post below.  To give buyers confidence that I will not run off with their BTC without giving them anything.  I will do the lesson.  Afterwards, you can send the BTC.

riX

Activity: 326
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 07:01:13 PM

SCAM, You can just youtube a whole video about #bitcoin-OTC and do it on your own for FREE!

I wouldn't call it a scam, some people might like to have someone to talk to rather than finding the information themselves.
Imagine someone not very used to computers, not many here probably, but anyways.

Sorry, I can't help you with your lost password.

PGP key: 0x9F31802C79642F25
epbaha (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 09:41:44 PM

Gweedo, you make me sound like I am a horrible person.  I am offering to help people in exchange for BTC.  I feel like I am making the world a better place not scamming.

But like gweedo said if you are looking to learn how to use #bitcoin-otc FAST, this lesson is for you.  However, gweedo was also wrong.  While you can easily get lost in the set-up of #bitcoin-otc, using #bitcoin-otc is only slightly harder than using a normal chat program.  If you want to get past the roadblock of setting it up, PM me for a lesson.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: