Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by stellar69, he has my account. PROOF  (Read 1928 times)
stellar96 scammer (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:08:57 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 01:23:23 PM by stellar96 scammer

So literally some minutes before posting this, stellar69 stole my account. I was stupid enough to use my account as a collateral for a loan with him, he went on to steal my account just after he got access to it.

The loan thread is in my account and you can check it because he can't delete it or edit it.

Here's the accounts profile:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=331178
Here's the loan thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=858312

I'm not even frustrated because I know how to prove that this account is mine. I'm not sure if an administrator is actually going to bother with helping me, but at least I'll be able to damage this kid's reputation. Hopefully someone will mark the account with negative reputation so it's useless to him If I don't get it back.

Here's a post I edited before giving him my account, I added a bitcoin address that I own. I can prove this address is mine in any way you want. Therefore proving ownership of the account.

Here's an image of the post in case he edites it
https://i.imgur.com/nk0YOWY.png?1

Also the link to the post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643088.msg7190771#msg7190771

Note that if he edits it, only admins will be able to tell see previous edits.

If an admin sees this, he'll be able to make his assumptions by seeing the IPs and ligin log off times. Also my log off request was due to an updated password.

This is the address I requested the BTC to and never received them: 14RsTdUmEV7uoAjovx9EAyRKq4LjT9wJJG

Note that it's a public address and the amount I requested from the loan was never received. Please ignore previus transactions.

EDIT: More proof. UNEDITED POSTS OF MINE THAT CONTAINED MY ADDRESSES GOT EDITED BY HIM TODAY!

Here's a link to a quote I'm lucky that it exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594673.msg9351597#msg9351597

Link to the original post, edited today by him to remove the addreses:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594673.msg9351227#msg9351227

This guy is ridiculous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:53:14 PM

This user may be selling your account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=858392.0
stellar96 scammer (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:01:37 PM

Please shoot some negative trust his way! I sent theymos a PM with a signed address and hopefully will get my account back but I don't want him to scam anyone else.

I don't really mind about the account, I mostly care about him not profiting from it and most importatnly not scamming other people.
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:07:26 PM

Please shoot some negative trust his way! I sent theymos a PM with a signed address and hopefully will get my account back but I don't want him to scam anyone else.

I don't really mind about the account, I mostly care about him not profiting from it and most importatnly not scamming other people.

Aren't you the same guy who tried scamming a 2$ giveaway. I guess you deserved it.

stellar96 scammer (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:08:30 PM

Aren't you the same guy who tried scamming a 2$ giveaway. I guess you deserved it.

That's not the time to bring this up. I could go into full detail another time if you really wish to but please keep the discussion here on topic.
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:12:34 PM

That's not the time to bring this up. I could go into full detail another time if you really wish to but please keep the discussion here on topic.

Hmm...Maybe. But that day when you tried scamming for 2$, It was a really cheap thing to do. I don't see why it shouldn't be brought up here. Atleast , the people trying to help you should know.

For people unaware, mailMandoge(the account which has been stolen is this thread), posted a tx id of another person in a giveaway thread by BipolarBob. He didn't apologize, and later simply deleted his post. Look at the trust ratings on his profile.

stellar96 scammer (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:25:13 PM

That's really the most inappropriate time you could have mentioned this. Everyone could see this already from the account's trust, you stated the obvious. And actually the post was deleted after I lost the account today, all posts containing addresses and tx ids got edited or deleted by him. I didn't try to hide this.

But please, let's talk about this on another time?
yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:29:10 PM

pm theymos and make sure you have all that he needs to return the account to you.
stellar69

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:39:32 PM

And you are an ass. You caught a poor fish to thug money from.  I didnt ever talk to you neither did i took your account. Pm theymos, and if you have proofs then you will get your account back
 Dont defame a random user without any reason.
stellar96 scammer (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:43:49 PM

And you are an ass. You caught a poor fish to thug money from.  I didnt ever talk to you neither did i took your account. Pm theymos, and if you have proofs then you will get your account back

That's pretty pathetic of ya, given that I already provided so much proof of the account being stolen, you come here making a fool out of yourself. You were the only one that contacted me about this loan, saying that you're just a random user is pathetic. If you don't want to be deframed, simply change back the password of my account and you might reduce the risk of getting a permanent ban from the site in all your accounts.

We already saw you deleting/etiding posts and trying to sell the account. Don't be ridiculous. Smiley
stellar69

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

That's pretty pathetic of ya, given that I already provided so much proof of the account being stolen, you come here making a fool out of yourself. You were the only one that contacted me about this loan, saying that you're just a random user is pathetic. If you don't want to be deframed, simply change back the password of my account and you might reduce the risk of getting a permanent ban from the site in all your accounts.

We already saw you deleting/etiding posts and trying to sell the account. Don't be ridiculous. Smiley
lol. Now he is sending me pms asking me to give him 0.02btc to get me out of all this. Of course i am not giving him anything. Okay, challenge accepted, if proven guilty by admin, i should get banned
stellar96 scammer (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:52:04 PM

I never sent such a PM. I'll happily let any VERY trusted member access my account to verify that he's lying again. You just keep getting yourself deeper in the pit of shit you dug yourself into stellar...
MilesJohan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:06:06 PM

lol. Now he is sending me pms asking me to give him 0.02btc to get me out of all this. Of course i am not giving him anything. Okay, challenge accepted, if proven guilty by admin, i should get banned
The original loan thread said that he would give his loan as collateral in exchange for a ~.02 loan for up to a week. He made the mistake of making it clear that he was willing to send first so he attracted a scam attempt against him.

It is not against the forum rules to scam so if the mods can see that you scammed then they will not ban you, although they will probably give you further negative trust

MileyJohanson
stellar69

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:23:45 AM

And now I get a negative trust just for not paying this scammer the money he was asking for
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: