Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any wallet build service for windows?Linux is no problem  (Read 1039 times)
timmy1979222 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:33:38 PM

Any wallet build service?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:57:16 PM

I have heard that there is some secret sauce required that the devs like to keep to themselves, to cut down on number of clone alts. However, some alt devs are not dumb (And may have been contributing new ideas to bitcoin itself, if not blown off by cliquey dev team) and have rewritten their wallet software to compile more easily in Microsoft C to produce more stable software on windows.

Anyway, if it's worth money to you, you can offer a bounty and get one built.

edit: And by offer bounty, I mean actually pay it, full escrow would probably be demanded of you.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:53:03 PM

I have heard that there is some secret sauce required that the devs like to keep to themselves, to cut down on number of clone alts. However, some alt devs are not dumb (And may have been contributing new ideas to bitcoin itself, if not blown off by cliquey dev team) and have rewritten their wallet software to compile more easily in Microsoft C to produce more stable software on windows.

Anyway, if it's worth money to you, you can offer a bounty and get one built.

edit: And by offer bounty, I mean actually pay it, full escrow would probably be demanded of you.
why should full escrow be demanded by me?
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:52:43 PM

nice bait

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
TheAltcoinKing

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:17:06 AM

I can do it for a small fee.

Or you can use my Windows compile guide here https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=5.0
timmy1979222 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:05:02 AM

I can do it for a small fee.

Or you can use my Windows compile guide here https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=5.0
tnx i will come back if needed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: