Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITBAY is a huge SCAM alert! you will not regret reading this.  (Read 11603 times)
dotcoin.info (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:30:41 AM

Dear friends,

first take a look at this log leak.

Bitbay is pluffing about this Chinese as a great resource, but never willing to reveal his identity. this man is claimed have worked for Alibaba for ages, and have good connection to different major Chinese Exchange beside BTER.

Believe me many Alibaba employee are btc fans, they are most likely to verify it. but it is impossible, cuz if the identity of Chinese guy revealed, bitbay will crash even harder. The chinese group behind shitbay is well known scam maker.  No Chinese gives a shit to them.

ppl will learn from shitbay.

let me tell you why.  these organizers bought most of shitbay themselves. cuz no one give a shit to this scam. BTC turns back to their pocket and they can profit at any price with free premine.

And compared to counterparty and ethereum smart contract, David made a kid's toy. 

This Chinese promised some btc to David, and some of you may know david ask for 30 or 50 btc for licensing.

Booth

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:37:23 AM

I have no idea why people investing in this kinda shit
This coins will see nothing but price drop coz dev is dumping his coins. Why would price go down so fast? Dev sells his 1000 btc or so worth of coins while the price is somewhat decent

Those of you who invested - just dump your coins right now and forget about it. It was a bad idea to invest in the first place, but it is not too late to get most of the money you've invested. Tomorrow will be too late

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:52:19 AM

I might actually have chat logs that strengthens this claim.
At one point a group I was in was offered to outbid bc for the smart contracts/black halo.
We had Chinese backing.
This may be what became of it.
Who knows lol

twitter @antiiclimax
dotcoin.info (OP)

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:09:12 AM

i told you guys. Chinese investors are knowing very well of this scam and won't give a shit to shitbay.

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:27:16 AM

Dear friends,

Bitbay is pluffing about this Chinese as a great resource, but never willing to reveal his identity. this man is claimed have worked for Alibaba for ages, and have good connection to different major Chinese Exchange beside BTER.

Believe me many Alibaba employee are btc fans, they are most likely to verify it. but it is impossible, cuz if the identity of Chinese guy revealed, bitbay will crash even harder. The chinese group behind shitbay is well known scam maker.  No Chinese gives a shit to them.

let me tell you why.  these organizers bought most of shitbay themselves. cuz no one give a shit to this scam. BTC turns back to their pocket and they can profit at any price with free premine.

And compared to counterparty and ethereum smart contract, David made a kid's toy. 

This Chinese promised some btc to David, and some of you may know david ask for 30 or 50 btc for licensing.

this issue has already been resolved

This simply is not true. Josh was taken by surprise, he lives down the street from me. This was before we had talked... here is what he said on reddit.
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/2lllit/my_personal_statement_regarding_todays_events/

Me and Josh are good friends read his post above and you will retract your statement. As much as I dont like speaking on the behalf of others.

Also, if I coded Halo from scratch dont you think I know how coins work?! Of course I can code anything. I can code a coin from scratch, thats why these guys hired me to manage the project. I'm currently working 12 hours a day 7 days a week. No time to do everything. Rat4 is a great man, he helped code some API calls a few days for cold staking and got really upset because he thought I was leaving Blackcoin which is just not true. I'm not putting cold staking into Bay of at least not for a very long time. Bay is just a different coin. They will be fixed to the price of RMB. But of course I'm not leaving Blackcoin, Rat4 knows that now in fact, Josh was the one to explain it to him. I'm Blackcoin for life! This is just a project that will be mutually beneficial to everyone and cryptospace in general. You can't run a business without doing business with others. Hoarding technology was never my intention. In fact, the original intention was open source but that would have been too premature. So lets make all this clear. You are free to PM me anything you want.

dotcoin.info (OP)

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:30:20 AM

only one question. who is the Chinese? without the clarification, Chinese investors treat shitbay as scam for sure.

jibble

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:33:28 AM

only one question. who is the Chinese? without the clarification, Chinese investors treat shitbay as scam for sure.

You have clearly just posted something that had already previously been resolved, you have absolutely zero evidence of anything just theories , thats all you have . without evidence its just a theory, if you could back it up then i would agree with you, but only after seeing evidence

Posting stuff that has already been clearly resolved if you take 5 minutes to look, proves you are grasping at straws and have no real evidence, thats why you are trying to nit pick and every single little thing hoping to reveal some ill intent , which you still cannot prove.

Prove it with evidence, or keep showing desperation by posting stuff that has been resolved and explained
dotcoin.info (OP)

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:36:24 AM

You have clearly just posted something that had already previously been resolved, you have absolutely zero evidence of anything just theories , thats all you have . without evidence its just a theory, if you could back it up then i would agree with you, but only after seeing evidence

Posting stuff that has already been clearly resolved if you take 5 minutes to look, proves you are grasping at straws and have no real evidence, thats why you are trying to nit pick and every single little thing hoping to reveal some ill intent , which you still cannot prove.

Prove it with evidence, or keep showing desperation by posting stuff that has been resolved and explained

how to resolve what actually had happened?   a Chinese man contracted David. and This Chinese man is impossible to standout.

Please ask Chinese investors if they are willing to buy a coin which is masterminded or simply contracted by a Chinese guy.

jibble

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:39:14 AM

how to resolve what actually had happened?   a Chinese man contracted David. and This Chinese man is impossible to standout.

Please ask Chinese investors if they are willing to buy a coin which is masterminded or simply contracted by a Chinese guy.

thanks for explaining it

This entire FUD campaign that has zero evidence only your theories is because of one simple thing "you wanna know who the Chinese man is"
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:49:28 AM

I dont see anything special

Its a monologue

And who is this BC Foundation Josh?
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:07:29 AM

Its a monologue

i'm messaging him right now to let him know the OP is spreading bullshit FUD.
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:52:32 AM

Its a monologue

I am "BCFoundation-Josh". This took place in QQ Blackcoin group when everyone was asking me what was going on.

Dear friends,

Believe me many Alibaba employee are btc fans, they are most likely to verify it. but it is impossible, cuz if the identity of Chinese guy revealed, bitbay will crash even harder. The chinese group behind shitbay is well known scam maker.  No Chinese gives a shit to them.

let me tell you why.  these organizers bought most of shitbay themselves. cuz no one give a shit to this scam. BTC turns back to their pocket and they can profit at any price with free premine.

Oh man, this again? I said this many times before that I did not know the full situation when BitBay came out with the announcements and Chinese Blackcoin investors needed an answer. David wasn't providing me with an answer until he had some things cleared up. After I figured out what was going on, we made a post in Weibo and elsewhere talking about David in BitBay. Blackcoin and BitBay are not the same entity but they are using Blackcoin technology. This technology exists because it exists in Blackcoin today.

However what I said in that post is true, developers don't get paid anything so this was a blessing for David.

What I will say is that I personally believe it is poor to tell people that they can peg this coin to $1. That is why I would never invest into it personally. However I will merely observe this as an expirement.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 04:56:38 AM

hmm interesting. glad i didnt buy in.

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:30:39 AM

I have spoken to the guy I believe is the "Chinese"

In July he was in contact with the blackhalo dev due to tension in black coin.
We were offered to buy his tech for 30btc plus 10% of the coin it was to be implemented on.
I won't give out the guys tag as I don't believe it's my place.
Why people still buy icos is beyond my comprehension.

twitter @antiiclimax
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:39:04 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 06:07:31 AM by bitwho

We were offered to buy his tech for 30btc plus 10% of the coin it was to be implemented on.

a lot of people invested money into this. and most likely more will invest.

if you have any info that will clearly and undoubtedly prove some sketchy stuff you must share it immediately or find a middle man to out any of these infos.

edit: to clarify i mean that you should either post info if you have it or stop hurting investors by making statement that you can't back up...

#disclaimer i did not buy coins. i just am tired of reading people claim they have inside info with out any concrete facts.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:52:15 AM

if you have any info that will clearly and undoubtedly prove some sketchy stuff you must share it immediately or find a middle man to out any of these infos.

the gentleman whom this smear campaign was directed for already replied 5 posts up - Gritt.

/endthread.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:56:37 AM

edit: to clarify i mean that you should either post info if you have it or stop hurting investors by making statement that you can't back up...

#disclaimer i did not buy coins. i just am tired of reading people claim they have inside info with out any concrete facts.

I am also tired.. of idiots.
I told you my story, I couldn't care less whether anyone believes me or not.
I don't have indisputable evidence and I am not invested. No need for me to dig any deeper.
Do as you wish.

twitter @antiiclimax
whetherman

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 01:31:52 PM

dotcoin.info = pathetic, sad little man, spreading his fud 'cuz he is .... a pathetic sad little man ....

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:14:16 PM

no hes right...lets talk in about 1week
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:28:02 AM

Bitbay team has explained this thing and you know it, so it's just a FUD.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: