Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITBAY is a huge SCAM alert! you will not regret reading this.  (Read 11603 times)
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 03:48:45 PM

You do though yeh,

Advertising syscoin so you can stop your parents kicking you out, Also you are a serial scammer/bullshitter and that has facts behind it - just need to take a look at your trust rating.

You have a disease that everyone can see, should really get help! But i’m sure that boat has sailed up the river with your mind along time ago.

I pity you guys your actually pathetic at fud/trolling and if you got paid like you probably have then the idiots who paid you also have something wrong with them clearly.. JEALOUS LITTLE BOYS...

All the time you have got excited about other people's lives with no facts, no class and no hope for your own future and now your retarded and can only feed your little addiction, never creating nothing worth while, never doing anything to benefit humanity just trying to be destructive which i may add looks disgusting to any 'normal' person..

I leave you with a prayer that you do not leave this world the way you are mate, Just calm yourself down and realise you will do onto to others that you will have done to you.......... the cycle of life baby

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 03:59:29 PM

I love how all of these post come from new accounts... wonder if the all the IP's are the same lol

fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 04:46:59 PM

The only OpenMarket project people should support is OpenBazaar.
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:55:38 PM

I love how all of these post come from new accounts... wonder if the all the IP's are the same lol

Atleast you love something that's a start.

Yeh lol  how funny is that lol what can i do now lol stump my toe lol stalking is funny and makes me happy lol bla bla bla lol YOU FIND YOURSELF A LITTLE TO FUNNY..

Incase you don't realise the lol is for you sweatcheeks and it proves you are indeed a little nipper with not alot going on upstairs so now i will leave you to grow up for now...

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 05:02:46 PM

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:46:01 PM

If you don't like it now then best to wait a month or two and see how the project goes and if you are happy with the way things are going in a month, then buy some.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:47:59 PM

What the fuck?

He coded for months, developed a smart contract program before anyone else, and kept it closed source from day one. People knew he was closed source and not for one company/coin/whatever. He chose Blackcoin because he believed in it, was a big investor, and still is... So he sold his program that he coded, what the fuck is the issue with that?

That is why bitbay is a scam? Are you fucking stupid? They paid for halo, allegedly. So fucking what.
They still are their own coin, with their own developments, and team, and they paid for a program for part of that. How is that wrong?

I'll gladly answer that.

What is wrong is that, since the get go, he was put forward as the "Lead developer" and since he (privately) protested for such denomination, he was then referred to as "Project Manager" and, subsequently, "Lead coder". THE PROBLEM though is that there's no other name, let alone real name, being made public but his. And 100% of people investing in BAY consider -in a huge part because he allows that to happen- that Zimbeck is indeed BAY, not a guy whose software is bought and who is supposed to code a couple of additional features but whose commitment is limited at that. Zimbeck delivers the software, BTER releases the final 33% and that's the end of the story. And he has chosen, inexplicably, not to set the record straight on the official thread... although he has made it abundantly clear in other threads. That's HIS choosing. And that  is WRONG, because it is misleading and because it willingly lends his name to a scam. And HE knows it, so he is an accomplice in it, a fully willful accomplice.

You said you'd answer why bitbay is a scam. Then you wrote some words, but didn't answer why bitbay is a scam.  Huh
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:04:45 PM

What the fuck?

He coded for months, developed a smart contract program before anyone else, and kept it closed source from day one. People knew he was closed source and not for one company/coin/whatever. He chose Blackcoin because he believed in it, was a big investor, and still is... So he sold his program that he coded, what the fuck is the issue with that?

That is why bitbay is a scam? Are you fucking stupid? They paid for halo, allegedly. So fucking what.
They still are their own coin, with their own developments, and team, and they paid for a program for part of that. How is that wrong?

I'll gladly answer that.

What is wrong is that, since the get go, he was put forward as the "Lead developer" and since he (privately) protested for such denomination, he was then referred to as "Project Manager" and, subsequently, "Lead coder". THE PROBLEM though is that there's no other name, let alone real name, being made public but his. And 100% of people investing in BAY consider -in a huge part because he allows that to happen- that Zimbeck is indeed BAY, not a guy whose software is bought and who is supposed to code a couple of additional features but whose commitment is limited at that. Zimbeck delivers the software, BTER releases the final 33% and that's the end of the story. And he has chosen, inexplicably, not to set the record straight on the official thread... although he has made it abundantly clear in other threads. That's HIS choosing. And that  is WRONG, because it is misleading and because it willingly lends his name to a scam. And HE knows it, so he is an accomplice in it, a fully willful accomplice.

You said you'd answer why bitbay is a scam. Then you wrote some words, but didn't answer why bitbay is a scam.  Huh

What to expect from barabbas, we all know him already very well. He have a nice job like this one

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 11:18:59 PM

Cause none of these questions will be answered

1. Who ran the ICO?
2. How are the funds stored on BTER? Wallet, escrow account, something else?
3. What individual or group owns the ICO wallet/account? Who can release funds?
4. Who makes the determination that criteria have been met to allow distribution of funds from the ICO account?
5. When funds are released, which individuals receive those funds and how much does each individual receive?
6. Where is the documentation regarding how the funds are being spent to further the bitbay project?
7. If today's software release triggered a distribution of ICO funds, what new functions are available in the new wallet? 
8. What individual is accountable for the finances of the project and can we see ledgers?
9. If bitbay drops to zero value today, who gets to keep the ICO money?
10. I didn't see an accountant listed among the project members. Who is doing the accounting? Will there be an audit?

dotcoin.info (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:15:30 AM

Cause none of these questions will be answered

1. Who ran the ICO?
2. How are the funds stored on BTER? Wallet, escrow account, something else?
3. What individual or group owns the ICO wallet/account? Who can release funds?
4. Who makes the determination that criteria have been met to allow distribution of funds from the ICO account?
5. When funds are released, which individuals receive those funds and how much does each individual receive?
6. Where is the documentation regarding how the funds are being spent to further the bitbay project?
7. If today's software release triggered a distribution of ICO funds, what new functions are available in the new wallet? 
8. What individual is accountable for the finances of the project and can we see ledgers?
9. If bitbay drops to zero value today, who gets to keep the ICO money?
10. I didn't see an accountant listed among the project members. Who is doing the accounting? Will there be an audit?

epic scam shows its true face.

David is a hoax dev with kid's toy "stupid" contract. and the Chinese-led group got at least 2000 btc from bter. (some are from themselves, some are from fools).

they scammers are free to dump free tokens from very beginning.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 05:22:31 AM

Go look at the bitbay thread before david goes on a delete spree lol

dotcoin.info (OP)

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:45:57 AM

Go look at the bitbay thread before david goes on a delete spree lol

David is busy cleaning tragic mess of sitbay

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 05:46:38 AM

Not yet or I would have a message box full of "your post has been deleted" lol

dotcoin.info (OP)

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:15:25 AM

Not yet or I would have a message box full of "your post has been deleted" lol

i think they will not bother deleting legit concerns any more.

since they succeeded scamming ppl out of shit.

Edit. the Scam leader woke up and kept deleting.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 06:17:51 AM

Nah all my comments are deleted as soon as they see them valid or not. The don't like me  Cry

tonychua

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:53:45 AM

https://a4-images.myspacecdn.com/images03/32/17c7d26ec3994cd8909f61d390c6d7df/300x300.jpg

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=131889

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/search/Robert+Duskes+-+Scamstoppers.com

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/458797485394100224/h9z7bh1U.jpeg
+Kicker

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:08:46 AM

https://myspace.com/tonychucha
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:11:19 AM

This -and much, much more- has been available on Google for a very long time now.

But greedy people don't want to know, they actually believe they can benefit along and they are, pathetically, as bad or worse than Duskes.

They would continue "buying 'low'" even if Duskes himself would admit to the scam in every detail. He knows it. He counts on it and, worse case scenario -as the BAY has materialized- he still makes a shitload of money while fully preparing the next one...ALREADY IN PROGRESS. Stay tuned because, Bobby, Bob, Robert, I am on to you and until one morning you wake up hanging by your balls, I will be "following" you closely.

So to speak.
dotcoin.info (OP)

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:49:03 AM

how about my prediction???

goosoodude

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:19:27 AM

I think it was obvious from the beginning at how fast the ICO sold out. 3000 BTC on promises was a huge amount.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: