Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where has dwdolla gone? It has been 2 months.  (Read 1133 times)
Anonymous

May 17, 2011, 06:49:33 AM

https://www.bitcoin.org/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=24  last seen march28.

He is the admin of bitcoinmarket who opened the site then has gone completely off the radar. Can anyone at least find out if he's ok ? I was communicating via email at that time then suddenly he was mia.

I am seriously concerned at this turn of events.

Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2011, 08:26:14 AM

https://www.bitcoin.org/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=24  last seen march28.

He is the admin of bitcoinmarket who opened the site then has gone completely off the radar. Can anyone at least find out if he's ok ? I was communicating via email at that time then suddenly he was mia.

I am seriously concerned at this turn of events.

Haven't heard from him, on a related note I think a notary type service would be quite useful, if someone were to be presumed dead or missing (or their second realm version is) then certain information they hold is made available. I know for myself I'd like to arrange to have all my account details, server code etc. given to my companies shareholders (BitcoinGlobal) so they can continue on without me if I suddenly "was dissapeared".

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
toffoo

Activity: 408
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 08:35:13 AM

I last received an email reply from him on May 3, regarding a trade problem I was having on BitcoinMarket.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: