Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New X11 coin Bollywoodcoin & Coinvidz.  (Read 24358 times)
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:04:40 PM

Do you have pod(proof of developer) certificate or it's just a copy coin??
Bollywoodcoin (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:43:28 PM

You may want to look into copyright / trade mark law if you plan on investing.  There is a reason there is no Coca and Ebay coins out there.  I tried to find out if this coin has an agreement with Bollywood to use their name.  I couldn't find one.  Is there one dev?  On a side note, Hundreds of coins can be used for goods and services that also eliminate the need for a bank account.  You have nothing new there.  This looks like yet another money grab ICO.  You want 500 BTC and promise nothing?  Good luck.

The reason we have created Bollywoodcoin and coinvidz is to build bridges with copyright owners. We are providing them with a platform to display the hard work that was created and lost a long time ago and give them a return of profits that they are losing out on everyday for decades without requiring any additional effort or work from them.
If we infringe on any copyrights, we will instantly remove the content on request of the copyright owner/s.
There is no "Bollywood" to contact to get agreement on any name, the word Bollywood can be used by anyone as nobody has copyrights or ownership to it.
Wiki - Bollywood is the sobriquet of the Hindi language film industry, based in Mumbai India. The term is often incorrectly used to refer to the whole of Indian cinema; however, it is only a part of the large Indian film industry, which includes other production centres producing films in multiple languages.[1] Bollywood is one of the largest film producers in India and one of the largest centres of film production in the world.[2][3][4] It is more formally referred to as Hindi cinema.[5]
Bollywoodcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:50:34 PM

Yes we have completed our proof of dev with coins source and should be on their site today.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:20:46 PM

Yes we have completed our proof of dev with coins source and should be on their site today.

so when will have the major updates.
alekinowo

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:22:37 PM

Some pools ?? Dev whats your plans about pools ? Smiley I want mining  Roll Eyes
Bollybox

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:48:18 PM

Bollywoodcoin now live on Bittrex

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BDC
Bollywoodcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:03:36 PM

Some pools ?? Dev whats your plans about pools ? Smiley I want mining  Roll Eyes

Mining pools and wallets will go live on the 24th after the crowd fund campaign ends on bittrex. Thanks
Bollywoodcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:56:46 PM

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/#

bollywoodcoin trusted score of 5/7
feathercoin trusted score 7/7

bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:26:49 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 07:42:48 PM by bushstar

Yes , Peter is lead dev of Bollywoodcoin now and in the future, using X11 this is not a feathercoin clone.

Alright, could you get him to verify this?

Hi all, this is Peter Bushnell the Lead Developer of Feathercoin. I can confirm that I am the developer for this project, it is forked directly from Litecoin and uses X11+ for PoW hashing and DGW v3 for retargetting. We are calling it X11+ as I have corrected the error put into the first blended hash solution coin and copied into all the others. There are two functions for getting hashes in the code, one for PoW and the other for transaction hashing. The first blended hash solution overrode both of these so transactions are hashed in X11 which creates compatibility issues with third party systems like the Insight-API which the Insight explorer backs.

Some history, Shahid first contacted me on BitcoinTalk but would not give me details of the project until he met me face to face. He travelled down from Scotland to see me which is no short trek to the South East of England. I am a bit of a cynic in crypto but Shahid has solid plans and wants to create a paid video service for Bollywood films. Bollywoodcoin would be the coin to be used and would be used to fund the project though at that point in time none of the finer details were clear. That is a few months ago now and the project is finally coming together at a rapid speed.

Right now I am in the process of setting up the infrastructure for Bollywoodcoin by creating a web wallet, DNS seeder and explorer. I expect to be the developer of this coin for the foreseeable future.

Hope this helps Smiley

Bollybox

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:48:38 PM

Yes , Peter is lead dev of Bollywoodcoin now and in the future, using X11 this is not a feathercoin clone.

Alright, could you get him to verify this?

Hi all, this is Peter Bushnell the Lead Developer of Feathercoin. I can confirm that I am the developer for this project, it is forked directly from Litecoin and uses X11+ for PoW hashing and DGW v3 for retargetting. We are calling it X11+ as I have corrected the error put into the first blended hash solution coin and copied into all the others. There are two functions for getting hashes in the code, one for PoW and the other for transaction hashing. The first blended hash solution overrode both of these so transactions are hashed in X11 which creates compatibility issues with third party systems like the Insight-API which the Insight explorer backs.

Some history, Shahid first contacted me on BitcoinTalk but would not give me details of the project until he met me face to face. He travelled down from Scotland to see me which is no short trek to the South East of England. I am a bit of a cynic in crypto but Shahid has solid plans and wants to create a paid video service for Bollywood films. Bollywoodcoin would be the coin to be used and would be used to fund the project though at that point in time none of the finer details were clear. That is a few months ago now and the project is finally coming together at a rapid speed.

Right now I am in the process of setting up the infrastructure for Bollywoodcoin by creating a web wallet, DNS seeder and explorer. I expect to be the developer of this coin for the foreseeable future.

Hope this helps Smiley

Hey Peter  Smiley

Really glad to have you here, looking forward to the future.

ps I'm pretty sure that'll help  Grin
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:36:02 PM

another scam ico - https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/534474472771043328
Hev

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 12:30:16 AM

There are now some more videos on http://www.coinvidz.com/. Some of them are free to watch.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:03:16 AM

This is Bollywood, anything is possible. Just need a leading man, leading lady, plenty of curry and the odd jai ho.

Man, this one is good. Wish I'd thought of it first. 
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:13:22 AM

it just gets more and more retarded everyday around here
Bollybox

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:11:41 AM

This is the coolest thing ever www.coinvidz.com Powered by Bollywoodcoin.  Once the coin is linked to the site and word gets around and people start watching movies with BDC (which they will) and the movie banks start working for the economy and Coinvidz grows and person to person trade starts to flow, all accessible through the world of Bollywood - Cryptographically secure P2P trustless frictionless payment systems, "Hello World"

I'm watching this right now  Grin http://www.coinvidz.com/?product=miss-india-1957-free  Cheesy 
Patiently waiting for http://www.coinvidz.com/?product=sholay-1975
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:56:06 AM

I like the project but TBH i would like to know something ! I am Indian and people in India always want a free source to watch a movie and they download songs from free site i mean their are lot's of free source available on the internet.

There are 3 category of people in INDIA

1 - People who watch every single movie In Theatre
2 - Most of then download DVD-rip , or Pre DVD-rip from torrent or from other sources
3 - Only a few people who watch movies online on internet but they want free site they don't want to pay a single Rupee

But wish you a luck will watch this thread !

drkwarrior

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:12:15 AM

I like the project but TBH i would like to know something ! I am Indian and people in India always want a free source to watch a movie and they download songs from free site i mean their are lot's of free source available on the internet.

2 - Most of then download DVD-rip , or Pre DVD-rip from torrent or from other sources
3 - Only a few people who watch movies online on internet but they want free site they don't want to pay a single Rupee

i know what you mean having spent time in india and coming from a bollywood raised background. i feel that there is space for something like coinvidz because india could do with a ntflix style option on watching movies the problem lies in payment restriction via bank accounts.
Another issue is all the money goes to the bootleggers and even at 100 rupees per movie that is 50x more expensive than what we can offer the same film for and still give money back to the producers of the content.
There are very few sites that offer legal online streaming of movies and most just give you a virus.
www.coinvidz.com has also went beyond movies and will try to being fans closer to the bollywood world, can you imagine what would happen if one of the movie directors offered an online casting through the site ( we are working on this ) each entry would cost 1 bdc and the funds raised could go towards funding the project of the director.
Thanks for your support.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:45:42 AM

i know what you mean having spent time in india and coming from a bollywood raised background. i feel that there is space for something like coinvidz because india could do with a ntflix style option on watching movies the problem lies in payment restriction via bank accounts.
Another issue is all the money goes to the bootleggers and even at 100 rupees per movie that is 50x more expensive than what we can offer the same film for and still give money back to the producers of the content.
There are very few sites that offer legal online streaming of movies and most just give you a virus.
www.coinvidz.com has also went beyond movies and will try to being fans closer to the bollywood world, can you imagine what would happen if one of the movie directors offered an online casting through the site ( we are working on this ) each entry would cost 1 bdc and the funds raised could go towards funding the project of the director.
Thanks for your support.

That will be good but it's needs lots of hard work man and if you and your team is ready for struggle pain then Go on , i will invest huge amount of BTC if this thing happen's but ICO price is way high. Will buy at my time Smiley Good Luck

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:58:31 AM

Ok, first off this is a great idea I really like it but there are some things I would advise to reconsider.

1. Altcoins are in a huge depression, your starting price leaves little upward mobility in the current state of crypto. (one example I can think of is Archcoin which has multiple real companies being built around it and is also legit but look at the price ~6k sats with the support of a dev wielding 1000's of btc)

2. How do you plan to support the price? This is the worst fear of all ICO's lately even ones with good devs (blocknet,tilecoin,BAY etc etc) have shown prices crash; all of us are just plain tired and broke from too many crowdsales that never reach a decent price.

3. Show me one coin with similar coin count that has launched in the past 4 months that is over 5k satoshi. (not including VIA)

I am not trying to FUD, but I think you would have greater success lowering prices/modifying coin counts etc.

swiss_trueness

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:24:36 AM

You must have a buy Support like the pesetacoin.. now that works out..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: