Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 eBooks (historical fiction, children's, and non-fiction) by Tarrin P. Lupo  (Read 1031 times)
weex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 07, 2012, 04:50:03 AM

Hello Bitcoiners,

Now available for Bitcoin are 15 eBooks from writer Tarrin P. Lupo. Browse his catalog

Non-fiction titles include "How to Make A Living Outside the System", "Stash Your Swag - 100+ Secret Hiding Places", or "Serious Revenge: And the Art of Stealth Payback"

In Fiction, don't miss the historical fiction novel "Pirates of Savannah" and the children's book "Catch that Collie"

When asked about how he found CoinDL as a solution to selling for Bitcoin, Mr. Lupo said,  "I was trying to just find a widget and sell directly off my blog, but nothing excited me out there that I could find. A friend told me about you and encouraged me to sell my books with you. I like the idea of [CoinDL] just handling everything so I can focus on writing new novels."

Thanks,

weex
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 09:00:51 AM

Thats a great catch for coindl. I like his books.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: