Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) Netflix Accounts for 5$  (Read 1351 times)
Furtive (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:21:09 PM

As the title says i'm selling netflix accounts for 5$

I accept only paypal at the moment.

If interested pm me.
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 07:19:40 PM

If interested pm me.
do you accept escrow

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Furtive (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:19:52 PM

If interested pm me.
do you accept escrow
I never heard of escrow until now.I guess it's used so you won't get scammed right?
Well anyway i'm sending you an account if you feel it deserves 5$ you can send them to me.
josef2000

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 08:53:43 PM

If interested pm me.
do you accept escrow
I never heard of escrow until now.I guess it's used so you won't get scammed right?
Well anyway i'm sending you an account if you feel it deserves 5$ you can send them to me.

Sent me the account, works, but I don't need it.
Just let it be a vouch.
I don't use paypal, but can send you the funds via btc if you want to.

TRUSTED!.

An escrow is a third man you send the funds and the product to.

Furtive (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:41:49 PM

If interested pm me.
do you accept escrow

Sent me the account, works, but I don't need it.
Just let it be a vouch.
I don't use paypal, but can send you the funds via btc if you want to.

TRUSTED!.

An escrow is a third man you send the funds and the product to.
Thanks for the info and the vouch.I'm just waiting for my wallet to synchronize with the network and it will take a while so just keep the account Smiley
josef2000

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 05:42:14 PM

Thanks, appreciate that! Smiley But I don't really need it. Already got one

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: