Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Schoolservice! Doing Powerpoint presentations, protocols, etc... for you!  (Read 1569 times)
josef2000 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 06:37:45 PM

What I am doing:

Powerpoints
Word documents(protocols, story writing etc)
School homework
Other projects
Research

How am I doing it:

1. You send me the project title and pay the funds to an escrow.
2. I will do research.
3. I will finish the project and send it to you with a watermark and the finished one without watermark to escrow. (Finished Powerpoint, Word Dokument etc)
4. After you approve it escrow with release money to me and the finished project to you.

Languages and stuff:

I can do German, Chinese and English projects. I can do 80% of school subjects like (science, math, language, etc...)

My price:

1-2 hours of work, approx 10-25 folders of Powerpoint or 500 words on Word: 0.05 btc
3-4 hours of work, approx 25-40 folders of Powerpoint or 1000 words on Word: 0.08 btc
For bigger projects please write it down in the thread.

How to apply:

Post an comment on this thread with:

Title, kind of project.
How detailed it should approx be.

Examples in German:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7k516wlwatlzrue/AAC3WDmjT6IT9Twrs6KRkyuva?dl=0

I will approve it and comment you everything.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 06:54:18 PM

What I am doing:

Powerpoints
Word documents(protocols, story writing etc)
School homework
Other projects
Research

How am I doing it:

1. You send me the project title and pay the funds to an escrow.
2. I will do research.
3. I will finish the project and send it to you with a watermark and the finished one without watermark to escrow. (Finished Powerpoint, Word Dokument etc)
4. After you approve it escrow with release money to me and the finished project to you.

Languages and stuff:

I can do German, Chinese and English projects. I can do 80% of school subjects like (science, math, language, etc...)

My price:

1-2 hours of work, approx 10-25 folders of Powerpoint or 500 words on Word: 0.05 btc
3-4 hours of work, approx 25-40 folders of Powerpoint or 1000 words on Word: 0.08 btc
For bigger projects please write it down in the thread.

How to apply:

Post an comment on this thread with:

Title, kind of project.
How detailed it should approx be.

Examples in German:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7k516wlwatlzrue/AAC3WDmjT6IT9Twrs6KRkyuva?dl=0

I will approve it and comment you everything.
bump

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 07:39:18 PM

bump

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 06:40:52 PM

Your grammar is not correct in most of your post why would someone hire you? I could get a 5th grader to write better posts lol

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:07:41 PM

Your grammar is not correct in most of your post why would someone hire you? I could get a 5th grader to write better posts lol
they don't if they don't want. Then find a 5th grader  Wink

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4445

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:06:46 PM

agreed. if youre offering this service everything you type needs to be typed correctly. otherwise i hope you find someone who needs your services

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 11:11:45 PM

agreed. if youre offering this service everything you type needs to be typed correctly. otherwise i hope you find someone who needs your services

It reminds me of calling customer support and a indian guy picks up and says "hello my name is bob how can I help you" and you can not understand what he is saying.

I always just want to say "Thank you come again" in a funny accent to them.

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 02:50:52 PM

It reminds me of calling customer support and a indian guy picks up and says "hello my name is bob how can I help you" and you can not understand what he is saying.

I always just want to say "Thank you come again" in a funny accent to them.

So funny!! Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: