Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 10:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LITECOIN PRICE  (Read 985 times)
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:31:41 AM

Is the price of litecoin being depressed by large mining pools dumping them for btc.

El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:02:02 AM

Litecoin's block rewards are halving in about 40 weeks.

Don't listen to the troll here and think about what that means for the price.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
uvt9

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:05:21 AM

Do you remember what happened to Bitcoin price when it halved for the first time ? Almost nothing.

If everyone expect for a pump at a specific timeframe, the pump won't happen.
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:26:40 AM

"dont listen to the troll here" I asked a legit question but then again all forums have a  smart b*****d that think they no better 

El Dude

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:58:06 AM

"dont listen to the troll here" I asked a legit question but then again all forums have a  smart b*****d that think they no better  

Sorry I didn't call you the troll meant to say dont listen to the trolls here who bash litecoin.

Do you remember what happened to Bitcoin price when it halved for the first time ? Almost nothing.

If everyone expect for a pump at a specific timeframe, the pump won't happen.

I'm not saying there will be a pump in 40 weeks , Halving day happens once in every 4 years this is a big event in the life of Litecoin , You should be aware.

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:01:48 AM

Do you actually know how many litecoins the major cloud pools dump every week to pay there customers in btc its huge and that IS affecting the price

El Dude

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:06:57 AM

Do you actually know how many litecoins the major cloud pools dump every week to pay there customers in btc its huge and that IS affecting the price

Major mining pools don't release that info , I think the LTC price is in the tubes because bitcoin has also dropped a lot . Once the market turns bull for bitcoin the only coin available on the major chinese exchanges besides btc is Litecoin.

litecoin halving
? bitcoin bull run ?
Ltc on Coinbase (or some other major bitcoin company accepting Litecoin)

2015 will make for a interesting year for Litecoin.

var53

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:12:49 AM

Major mining pools don't release that info , I think the LTC price is in the tubes because bitcoin has also dropped a lot . Once the market turns bull for bitcoin the only coin available on the major chinese exchanges besides btc is Litecoin.

litecoin halving
? bitcoin bull run ?
Ltc on Coinbase (or some other major bitcoin company accepting Litecoin)

2015 will make for a interesting year for Litecoin.

I remember reading stories last Christmas that compared a litecoin investment going 500x up to a bitcoin investment going 15x up.

I know litecoin fell over 10 times since Christmas and bitcoin only fell a max of four times, but maybe litecoin will rise faster than bitcoin again if bitcoin pumps.
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:13:16 AM

Wrong major cloud mining tell you they dump litecoin for btc so all payments are in btc.Maybe not the exact figures but you can have a rough guess

El Dude

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:23:02 AM

Wrong major cloud mining tell you they dump litecoin for btc so all payments are in btc.Maybe not the exact figures but you can have a rough guess

how many of those cloud miners are really mining and not a ponzi scheme?

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:31:43 AM

The only one I can deff say mines is Hashprofit I have been at there place in Cyprus plus they put up there address and phone number of data centre one of the few (i will reveal I have an interest in Hashprofit) but saying that people are welcome to see it anytime

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:33:25 AM

and prob Cex.io been in business too long to be a ponzi,have my doubts about Zencloud

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: