Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 08:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone who still believes in volatility coin is not a scam ,hands up  (Read 931 times)
sucksyd (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:28:25 AM

if you still have the dream about the volatility coin which was once recommanded at bittrex,i have to say i am sorry.
i wanna know if i will violate the pravicy if publish some private messages he sent me ?
the dev lied about lots of his history
from the beginning the market cap is 48 btc---ico phase,now 5btc .and the dev who is maybe a result of incest keeps saying he is working .let kill those frauds and clear the crypto world.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:31:05 AM

if you still have the dream about the volatility coin which was once recommanded at bittrex,i have to say i am sorry.
i wanna know if i will violate the pravicy if publish some private messages he sent me ?
the dev lied about lots of his history
from the beginning the market cap is 48 btc---ico phase,now 5btc .and the dev who is maybe a result of incest keeps saying he is working .let kill those frauds and clear the crypto world.

You will violate his privacy.. But did he care when he knowingly led on the community in hopes of stealing their hard earned money?

twitter @antiiclimax
hardroad

Activity: 224

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:46:32 AM

Benjig Last Active: November 16 Where the problem Smiley
He working on android wallet!
You know how many days he needs to finish it maybe 10-15 days Or more it is not a WIN wallet compiling in 10 minutes

joelpina

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:53:48 AM

Unlike you I didnt buy in simply because it was it had all the signs of a Bittrex ICO scam.. I hope you guys realise that most of these scam coins are a inside job.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: