Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudmining 101  (Read 27759 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 02:27:19 AM

Hi Puppet,

Please update Hashie's rating: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822446.msg9599671#msg9599671

-Sahra

I dont see whats there to update. So you are now reselling amhash, which is already rated. Your own so called hashrate remains as unproven and dubious as before (there is more than a sliver of irony in the fact you tout AMhash's provable hashrate). So all the red flags still apply.

To be honest, Im at a loss why anyone would buy amhash through you.

i signed up and got 10GH/s free. if it ever accrues 1BTC i'll buy the 20GH/s required for cash-out  Grin
i won't hold my breath!
LOL you seem like a nice person so i will tell you a little secret you can have 5 BTC from that free 10 GHS " i know roll eyes im just saying " They still wont let you buy a hash package you cant even use the auto purchase feature or use chat function till you physically buy 20 GHS with your own sent in BTC here i will post messages i get from my new account.

My Miners

Set auto-rebuy

Auto-rebuy is a feature where you can set a percentage of your earnings to automatically go towards upgrading your miner. With auto-rebuy, your hashpower will increase exponentially - it's great as a long term investment.

Error

Sorry, auto-rebuy is only available for paid miners. Back to miners

Cry

Chat

Discuss anything in the chat! No advertising or referral links - instant ban. For support, click here.

<Hashie (Official)> Jmancino2: yes, this is often requested. we'll have an overhaul of payout statistics

<Hashie (Official)> including per miner stats

<Jmancino2> awesome, thank you

<kruhft> @hashie: i noticed that when you buy from the market the total earned is not reset back to zero

<Snovell> Whoever was looking to buy there is a smoking deal on market now, 2243gh for $4.0/10gh

<supermaltese> bitcoin = "my precious, my precious"

<kruhft> i wonder if people are selling out because of the GAW miner thing that's going on

<kruhft> does @hashie have any comments on that situation?

<T2X8> Woot, finally have 100 ghash Cheesy

<T2X8> I actually moved from zen to here, the fees here are alot less and i was earning more with 6ghash less.

You must purchase a miner before you can talk in chat. Buy a miner here

Cry  Roll Eyes  Kiss  Cool

IF the above answer helped you or saved you from waiting for a eternity for nothing then please feel free to send BTC tip am trying out thing new btc debit card lol   Grin       15WjeBwVoDgYMPzvMksjf8cmByJQ7zFE3x

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 03:57:17 AM

When i click on that article i get to article and list other companies showing transparency. I click on rockminer and it brings up rockminer, then goes to am hash then goes to hashie.co if i want to buy it

david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:01:49 AM

What about grmining.com?
Sine(X)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:42:58 AM

Puppet, sorry, didn't see your opinion. What do you think about GAW? You call them still "Probably legit", don't you?
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:46:43 AM

Thank you for the list Puppet!  Wink
What about bitcoincloudservices.com?
I would give it: 1+2+3+5+7
What do you think?

Its worse than that, they arent even paying out and seems they never have:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=414314.0

I have also an account at that site. i get daily payout. but im in since a week. wait what coming.
Puppet (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:56:41 AM

Puppet, sorry, didn't see your opinion. What do you think about GAW? You call them still "Probably legit", don't you?

They are in the list. Too many red flags for "probably", so I labeled them "possibly legit".

Aside from the rating, I have a unsubstantiated suspicion they are mostly preselling; ie they are selling hashrate they dont have, but that they do expect to deploy in due time. If true, it gives them cheap financing and potentially lets them overprice the hashrate (at least for scrypt) , as the impact on difficulty is delayed. And of course, customers take on the full risk if for whatever reason the hashrate doesnt materialize.

Puppet (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:57:56 AM

I have also an account at that site. i get daily payout. but im in since a week. wait what coming.

read the subsequent posts on the matter, and you will hopefully realize not much good is coming.
montello

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:14:00 AM

Hi, i was about sending fund to my new account at cloudminr.io but i was waiting for my bitcoin confirmation before i found this thread, seriously i have scammed by cointellect.com because i ran there software on my pc with HD 7950 cards, i actually earned dogecoin but it was always be withdrawn by someone else unknown to me, also at my home page of cointellect there is nothing like a withdraw button.
SCAM SCAM SCAM

cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:26:57 AM

Hi, i was about sending fund to my new account at cloudminr.io but i was waiting for my bitcoin confirmation before i found this thread, seriously i have scammed by cointellect.com because i ran there software on my pc with HD 7950 cards, i actually earned dogecoin but it was always be withdrawn by someone else unknown to me, also at my home page of cointellect there is nothing like a withdraw button.
SCAM SCAM SCAM

How long do you wait? It is possible that your fund is under way
Sine(X)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:58:56 AM

They are in the list. Too many red flags for "probably", so I labeled them "possibly legit".

Aside from the rating, I have a unsubstantiated suspicion they are mostly preselling; ie they are selling hashrate they dont have, but that they do expect to deploy in due time. If true, it gives them cheap financing and potentially lets them overprice the hashrate (at least for scrypt) , as the impact on difficulty is delayed. And of course, customers take on the full risk if for whatever reason the hashrate doesnt materialize.

Thank's, Puppet! Your rating is very helpful for many people!
david123
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:24:54 PM

No opinion on grmining.com, puppet? Their offer sounds nice but I couldn't find much information..
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 01:44:10 PM

No opinion on grmining.com, puppet? Their offer sounds nice but I couldn't find much information..
never heard of grmining.com are they a new company? I am sure there is old companies out there i have not heard off as i am sure they either just came public. Then again some are like hidden gems have to look real hard in my opinion  Wink

Puppet (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:28:10 PM

These ponzi's are a dime a dozen, new one's started seemingly every day.

If you do come across one that doesnt raise 5 or more of my red flags, or for other valid reasons does not strike you as a scam, do post it and I will check it out. Everything else, especially if you "cant find much info" should be treated as ponzi until proven otherwise. And to be clear, that burden of proof lies with the "company".
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:35:14 PM

These ponzi's are a dime a dozen, new one's started seemingly every day.

If you do come across one that doesnt raise 5 or more of my red flags, or for other valid reasons does not strike you as a scam, do post it and I will check it out. Everything else, especially if you "cant find much info" should be treated as ponzi until proven otherwise. And to be clear, that burden of proof lies with the "company".

Why is that so? Because you say so?

david123
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:41:40 PM

If you care to include grmining.com into your list - be it just to warn others - I have some evidence (or, better, hint) that it is indeed a scam.
Puppet (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:43:25 PM

Asks  the guy who got suckered by bitcoin trader and esoteric investments despite me (and countless others) pointing out the obvious.

Not a very fast learner are you?
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:51:02 PM

Asks  the guy who got suckered by bitcoin trader and esoteric investments despite me (and countless others) pointing out the obvious.

Not a very fast learner are you?

Playing HYIPs since 2004. Made a 5-digit profit with BT and more with some other HYIPs that lasted 2 years or so. So there is nothing for me to learn. Esoteric on the other side was a dead project from day one, no experienced player would've put a dime in it.
Puppet (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:21:53 PM

If you care to include grmining.com into your list - be it just to warn others - I have some evidence (or, better, hint) that it is indeed a scam.

No shit. Just another copy/paste run of the mill mining ponzi. Checked out what I could find and rated it a solid 7. Small bonus points for not using whoisguard, but with no contact info on the site and no way to verify the domain registration data, I stick with 7.

Go for it sunny1!
Ritch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:32:53 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Try to run DRK on CEX with your hardware. No minig-fees and you can convert DRK to GHS everytime in daytraiding. Wink I used that with a CC.Cudaminer, but now it's too expensive, because I have to pay 0.028€ for a Kw/h. Perhaps your cart is better, because HD.

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
david123
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:36:50 PM

No, its worse than that. Domain is registered on
Registrant Name: GRmining GRmining
Registrant Organization: Print Wear Comercio
Registrant Street: AV. Feliciano Sodre, 900 - Lj. 2
Registrant City: Teresopolis
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 25976
Registrant Country: BR
If you search for that, you find:
Type of profile: Company
ID: 1298596
ISIC main activity: 2220 - Manufacture of plastics products
Address:
PRCE DE CORREGO DO SN, 2 DISTRITO, TERESOPOLIS (25964390), Río de Janeiro, Brazil
This company is registered since 1996, but has no internet page or email.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: