Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinTerra Miners For Sale  (Read 2139 times)
bitcoin4-sale.com (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:51:29 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 10:09:48 AM by bitcoin4-sale.com

Hi Bitcoiners,

I have some CoinTerra Miners I am looking to get rid of pretty quickly.  Unfortunately for me I am moving and will not have room to put all these miners in my new location. Plus, it is not feasible for me to move my entire mining farm so I need to get rid of the bigger units.  Here is what I am selling:

(2) CoinTerra 2.0 TH/s = $900 OBO
(1) CoinTerra 1.6 TH/s = $800 OBO
(1) CoinTerra 1.5 TH/s = $775 OBO
(1) CoinTerra 700 GH/s= $375 OBO

Total approx. hashing power is 7.7-7.9 TH/s = $3750 OBO within reason!  I am also willing to sell these as individuals units.  Make an offer just keep it reasonable and don't offer anything ridiculous.  SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!!!

Buyer will be responsible for shipping up to $50.  Anything after $50 and I will cover the rest.  Serious inquiries only please.  If interested send me a message on here and I will get back to you soon.

CASH OR BITCOIN ONLY WILL BE ACCEPTED!

https://i.imgur.com/3SJIvdM.jpg?1
numnutz2009

Activity: 387
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:38:37 PM

dang your prices are high! ebay has them for anywhere from 400-625 fully working and thats completed listings not the ones where being are asking $1800 for one miner but wont ever get that much....i only looked at the ones that sold. I buy broken miners or half running ones for much less as well. if you want to get a sale here you might want to lower your prices unless you find someone willing to spend that much but i doubt it.
bitcoin4-sale.com (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:05:36 PM

dang your prices are high! ebay has them for anywhere from 400-625 fully working and thats completed listings not the ones where being are asking $1800 for one miner but wont ever get that much....i only looked at the ones that sold. I buy broken miners or half running ones for much less as well. if you want to get a sale here you might want to lower your prices unless you find someone willing to spend that much but i doubt it.

Well I would suggest going to eBay and purchasing them from there if you don't like the prices I have set thanks.  I have looked at many of those items being sold and a lot of them are charging $100 for shipping, so my prices are relatively close to them.  I do have a little wiggle room so obviously I priced them higher in case someone wanted to negotiate but thanks for your great observation skills maybe you will get an award for that.
spiceminer15

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:40:22 PM

1.6th = $7.55 per day = 105 days to get money back not counting electricity or diff increase.

daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:50:09 PM

1.6th = $7.55 per day = 105 days to get money back not counting electricity or diff increase.

Don't forget that 1.6 TH/s pulls 2,000W.
bitcoin4-sale.com (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:12:58 AM

Also the noise!!! and the non support from the company

They are a little noisey yes, and support from this company stops after 30 days when you purchased them new.  These units are used and even if you went to their site and purchased them they offer no support.  They are as-is and so are mine.  There is room to negotiate, hence why my prices are slightly higher so if anyone is a serious buyer please get in touch. 
bitcoin4-sale.com (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:34:52 PM

Man some people just need to learn how to read!  Did I not mention twice now and this will make the third time, I MARKED MY ITEMS UP FOR ROOM TO NEGOTIATE.  PLEASE STOP LEAVING POINTLESS REPLIES TO THIS AD AND LEARN HOW TO READ BEFORE MAKING DUMB COMMENTS.  Thank you!

Oh, and if you love eBay that much go order the miners from there I don't care! 
blackheart13

Activity: 426

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:23:55 PM

I paid .8 plus shipping for the ones I purchased last month.  I offer the same for the fully working ones. On the half working one I would do .4
bitcoin4-sale.com (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:30:32 PM

I find that hard to believe someone would let those units go for $300 and I know for sure I won't let them go for that.  If you can get them that cheap please let me know and I will purchase some myself and not get rid of mine.  I am definitely NOT DESPERATE to get rid of these.

Please make REASONABLE offers!!!!!
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:56:46 PM

People do let them go for around $300-$400, on ebay $400-$600.  There almost on the edge of their life span so the ROI is long or not there at all.  1.6Th/sec @ 2000W means if you pay .09 per Kwh you will never get your money back out of them given current diff increases.

I would offer you about the same $300 and I will provide shipping labels is my best offer.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
bitcoin4-sale.com (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:38:44 PM

People do let them go for around $300-$400, on ebay $400-$600.  There almost on the edge of their life span so the ROI is long or not there at all.  1.6Th/sec @ 2000W means if you pay .09 per Kwh you will never get your money back out of them given current diff increases.

I would offer you about the same $300 and I will provide shipping labels is my best offer.

I am not hurting to get rid of these by no means and $300 is definitely not going to happen when they cost $849 if you buy them directly from CoinTerra.  As for eBay, most of those people just want to get rid of their equipment.  I am not eager, nor do I really need to get rid of these.  I am trying to avoid the hassle of moving my mining farm, but I am not desperate to get rid of these.  I would rather pay the little cost and just move these and keep them running.  I am hashing away with 12 TH/s and my electric doesn't cost me over $500 a month.  If someone is paying more than $0.06 per Kwh I would suggest finding a new electric company.  This unit costs me about $120 a month in Electricity so someone should have their money back within 3-4 months and that doesn't count any increase in BTC price.
spiceminer15

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:49:07 PM

People do let them go for around $300-$400, on ebay $400-$600.  There almost on the edge of their life span so the ROI is long or not there at all.  1.6Th/sec @ 2000W means if you pay .09 per Kwh you will never get your money back out of them given current diff increases.

I am not hurting to get rid of these by no means and $300 is definitely not going to happen when they cost $849 if you buy them directly from CoinTerra.  As for eBay, most of those people just want to get rid of their equipment.  I am not eager, nor do I really need to get rid of these.  I am trying to avoid the hassle of moving my mining farm, but I am not desperate to get rid of these.  I would rather pay the little cost and just move these and keep them running.  I am hashing away with 12 TH/s and my electric doesn't cost me over $500 a month.  If someone is paying more than $0.06 per Kwh I would suggest finding a new electric company.  This unit costs me about $120 a month in Electricity so someone should have their money back within 3-4 months and that doesn't count any increase in BTC price.

or increase in difficulty. 3-4months is way too long to roi. no one will buy it period.

i pay 0.064 and have 8th of undervolted s1s a few s3 and two s2 and my power bill is $650/month so what is your power rate??
bitcoin4-sale.com (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:37:49 PM

People do let them go for around $300-$400, on ebay $400-$600.  There almost on the edge of their life span so the ROI is long or not there at all.  1.6Th/sec @ 2000W means if you pay .09 per Kwh you will never get your money back out of them given current diff increases.

I am not hurting to get rid of these by no means and $300 is definitely not going to happen when they cost $849 if you buy them directly from CoinTerra.  As for eBay, most of those people just want to get rid of their equipment.  I am not eager, nor do I really need to get rid of these.  I am trying to avoid the hassle of moving my mining farm, but I am not desperate to get rid of these.  I would rather pay the little cost and just move these and keep them running.  I am hashing away with 12 TH/s and my electric doesn't cost me over $500 a month.  If someone is paying more than $0.06 per Kwh I would suggest finding a new electric company.  This unit costs me about $120 a month in Electricity so someone should have their money back within 3-4 months and that doesn't count any increase in BTC price.

or increase in difficulty. 3-4months is way too long to roi. no one will buy it period.

i pay 0.064 and have 8th of undervolted s1s a few s3 and two s2 and my power bill is $650/month so what is your power rate??

Sounds like you need to shop around for a new electric supplier to me if you're paying that much for electricity.  3-4 months is very rereasonable ROI and when the BTC price increases so does your ROI.  Everyone here seems to think that the price of bitcoin will stay exactly where it is at right now and no one seems to take in effect that the price of bitcoin is sure to increase over the next month or two.  Thank you for your two-cents but it is really not needed here.  You either want that units and make an offer or you do not want the units and move on.  No need to sit here and try to downplay and degrade what is being offered.
spiceminer15

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:32:07 PM

Sounds like you need to shop around for a new electric supplier to me if you're paying that much for electricity.  3-4 months is very rereasonable ROI and when the BTC price increases so does your ROI.  Everyone here seems to think that the price of bitcoin will stay exactly where it is at right now and no one seems to take in effect that the price of bitcoin is sure to increase over the next month or two.  Thank you for your two-cents but it is really not needed here.  You either want that units and make an offer or you do not want the units and move on.  No need to sit here and try to downplay and degrade what is being offered.

btc has been down for several months...

3-4m is not reasonable ROI. thats even longer than buying s3 brand new at their high price.

0.064 is very cheap compared to most people's electric rates.

you kinda sound like you're full of shit. 12TH and $500 power bill. yea... unrealistic high prices on old inefficient machines.

bitcoin4-sale.com (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:13:34 PM

btc has been down for several months...

3-4m is not reasonable ROI. thats even longer than buying s3 brand new at their high price.

0.064 is very cheap compared to most people's electric rates.

you kinda sound like you're full of shit. 12TH and $500 power bill. yea... unrealistic high prices on old inefficient machines.

I WAS running:

(2) CoinTerra 2.00 TH/s
(1) CoinTerra 1.62 TH/s
(1) CoinTerra 1.50 TH/s
(6) Bitmain S3 440GH/s

Oh, my bad approx. 10 TH/s because I have a Bitmain S4 at the office so that electric bill is separate but even still 10 TH/s less than $500.  I am not here to prove myself to you or anyone else.  I have miners for sale if someone wants them offer me a REASONABLE offer.  AGAIN I AM NOT DESPERATE FOR MONEY NOR DESPERATE TO GET RID OF THESE MACHINES.  Only looking to make my life a little easier when I move.  I do not need people leaving dumb comments about how my prices are higher than other sites nor do I need people trying to be jackasses saying I am full of shit.  OBVIOUSLY my situation is different than others hence why EVERYONE knows to do their own research before buying ANY mining equipment.  ANNNNND by the way, any intelligent person knows 3-4 months ROI is a VERY good return on any investment.  Especially since it takes most start up businesses AT LEAST 5 years before they turn a profit, and most stocks, bonds, etc. take longer than a year to see a profit on or have very minimal interest every month.  Thank you for the comments though Spazminer15.  Go troll someone else's advertisement when you have NO idea what it is you are talking about.  Oh and for the record my bill in October's was cheaper because I got rid of some miners already.

https://i.imgur.com/4SNUKjc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Hy16Zek.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0bHKKEP.jpg
spiceminer15

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:20:39 PM

3976 kwh in 31 days = 5344watts how do you get 12 or 10TH with 5344 watts? especially with old cointerra machines?

two sp30s can get 11th with aprox 7300watts. thats newest chip technology...

bitcoin4-sale.com (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:25:27 PM

3976 kwh in 31 days = 5344watts how do you get 12 or 10TH with 5344 watts? especially with old cointerra machines?

two sp30s can get 11th with aprox 7300watts. thats newest chip technology...

8458 total watts for the month...... $471 bil
spiceminer15

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:31:21 PM

june 25th to july 24th is one month correct?

im not debating what your bill was, i'm simply saying that that is not enough power usage to get 12th or 10th

4 months is longer ROI than buying machines BRAND NEW. what don't you understand about that?
bitcoin4-sale.com (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:08:27 AM

june 25th to july 24th is one month correct?

im not debating what your bill was, i'm simply saying that that is not enough power usage to get 12th or 10th

4 months is longer ROI than buying machines BRAND NEW. what don't you understand about that?

Go troll someone else's ad.  This ad is for selling mining equipment not debating about electricity costs.  Any normal person knows how to calculate CoinTerra's watts with what they pay for electricity so they will know how much to offer and if it would make sense for THEM not you.

Again, I am NOT DESPERATE to get of these machines so I am NOT taking some ridiculous $300 offer for these machines.  That price is only for desperate people!!!!  My prices are set, do research, figure it out, and make an offer if interested!  If not interested, again, no one needs or wants to scroll through countless and irrelevant thread messages.  Thank you.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 12:41:38 PM

I definitely like your kW/hr rate, 1/3 of what I pay a few hundred miles from you... I agree it's not cool for people to troll but in this case I can't say he really did, I mean you posted a picture of your electric bill and baited it for christ sake...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: