Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PFC] ProfitCoin | 1st coin backed by hashrate | X13 | 20% Premine  (Read 45732 times)
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:23:26 PM

This may look like a scam but perhaps it is not, seems to be backed by legit cloud mining operation. This coins price has been rising as well, could be interesting to see how it develops.

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:16:45 PM

the OP is kinda not that cool ...
but its really promising coin i would say ...
already buying/mining
HashProfit (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 12:59:43 PM

ProfitCoin withdrawals enabled, there will be automated hashrate exchange available really soon.

The best indicator of reliability and openness is refund availability. We had this feature since the beginning, but it wasn't automated. Right now after launching our own cryptocurrency we made deposits of it available, and withdrawals and purchases with ProfitCoin also. Within next week we'll make feature of automated exchange hashrate to ProfitCoin available at last, so you'll be able to sell ProfitCoins for bitcoins or USD. If somehow you won't be able to sell PFC with desired price - you'll can buy more hashrate back, because from now on PFC exchange rate will grow constantly for 1.5 - 5% per week.

Right now we took right steps for to popularize PFC, and they'll lead to daily trades value growth for up to $50.000 - $100.000, and that will allow Hash Profit users to withdraw funds easy and fast.

Exchange rate (price) will grow for 1.5 - 5% per week proportionally with Hash Profit hashrate growth. It's possible due to limited amount of PFC and almost unlimited amount of hashrate - so you'll be able to buy more and more Kh/s with 1 PFC, and because of that PFC will grow stably comparatively with other cryptocurrencies. Right now Hash Profit have advertisements on more than 100 big cryptocurrencies resources, and from this week we're planning to advertise ProfitCoin there.

We're almost very happy to inform that leadership program “HP > 500 000” going to intended purpose successfully. Users number have exceeded 111 000 (+11000 in last week). Our site is taking 10 045th place (+839 in last week) worldwide by information from Alexa service. There are more than 60 000 unique visitors on Hash Profit site daily and growing.

Also we'd like to inform that our analysis department showing that when we'll reach 6 - 7 Gh/s (right now we have about 4 Gh/s) of hashrate there would be really difficult to keep profits 12 - 18% per month. That is happening because amount (value) of effective cryptocurrencies is limited. That's why Hash Profit have plans to launch new data-centers when this amount of hashrate will be achieved with using high effective ASIC to mine bitcoin directly and not just its forks, like now. Profits of bitcoin mining is lower - 5-12% per month (if we count current exchange rate and network difficulty). That's why we recommend you (if you're interested in effective mining) to buy hashrate working with SmartMining technology right now, because its amount is limited and will end within next 3 - 4 months. You'll be able to buy ASIC-hashrate of bitcoin mining later, of course, but effectiveness of this mining is much lower.
eljotik

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:40:04 PM

how staking works?

expected time to earn reward is let says 400 days, what that mean?

reward is transfered to address with mature coins? if yes how often?

in advance ty for support

eljotik
HashProfit (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 11:34:11 AM

We've made a video about ProfitCoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27sQrwq93KU
tic-tac-totoro

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:15:04 PM

Exchange rate (price) will grow for 1.5 - 5% per week proportionally with Hash Profit hashrate growth. It's possible due to limited amount of PFC and almost unlimited amount of hashrate - so you'll be able to buy more and more Kh/s with 1 PFC, and because of that PFC will grow stably comparatively with other cryptocurrencies.

Could you please explain with an example? Because this doesn't make any sense to me.
Mainbrain

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

BaiQi

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 12:50:51 PM

why so big volume?

Show me your Bitcoin address.
luckyboho

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:03:23 PM

how much profit will this coin make this shitcoin?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:06:28 PM

I will check this coin out, I like the idea.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:53:13 AM

This may look like a scam but perhaps it is not, seems to be backed by legit cloud mining operation. This coins price has been rising as well, could be interesting to see how it develops.

Usually don't look much into altcoins nowadays but it is interesting that hashprofit offers a decent amount of hash for 100 of them
So curious about its exchange rate.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:07:13 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 03:21:32 PM by mellorbo

hey guys. im wanting to mine this but i have never mined x13 before only scrypt. can anyone help me or point me in the right direction to get my R9 290x mining at optimal
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:09:45 PM

Wait, anyone else having doubts concerning legitimacy of that hash http://pool.profitcoin.org/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool ? Top three miners acquire almost 6GH! If i'm not mistaken you can rent the hash for PFC using cloud https://hashprofit.com/ and not the profitcoin pool. Where does all that hash come from?
brettbarth

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:48:45 PM

Looks good so I dusted off and fired up my milk crate mining rig. I need help with an issue, all three of my GPU's are producing hash but only one is producing WU(work units).
I have one 7850 & two different versions of the 5850 card, the one that's working is a 5850. I'm using the same bat file that works for all three cards with X11 except I modified the -k x13mod and pool info of course.
Can anyone give me any guidance?

Thank you,

Brett
MicroManagement

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:26:55 PM

Anyone have any idea where the extra 30000mh/s is coming from? Its not coming from any of the pools i can find. But it is owning this coin right now.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:26:36 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 11:46:40 AM by Mario241077

why are all in this pool http://pool.profitcoin.org/ 4% fee?? This pool http://pfc.hashhot.com/ is only 2%! -1% blockfinder bonus!? much better for long time miner!?

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:01:10 PM

Question for the admins. Will the new price of the exchange of kh/s to profit coin eventually go up too as price seems a fair chunk and price: Exchange rate: 1 Kh/s = 0.21 PFC maybe in future that price will increase and so will the reserves.

In your latest update you stated the following

Exchange rate (price) will grow for 1.5 - 5% per week proportionally with Hash Profit hashrate growth. It's possible due to limited amount of PFC and almost unlimited amount of hashrate - so you'll be able to buy more and more Kh/s with 1 PFC, and because of that PFC will grow stably comparatively with other cryptocurrencies. Right now Hash Profit have advertisements on more than 100 big cryptocurrencies resources, and from this week we're planning to advertise ProfitCoin there.

So if this is correct surly the price should be 1.5??

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:26:35 PM

Question for the admins. Will the new price of the exchange of kh/s to profit coin eventually go up too as price seems a fair chunk and price: Exchange rate: 1 Kh/s = 0.21 PFC maybe in future that price will increase and so will the reserves.

In your latest update you stated the following

So if this is correct surly the price should be 1.5??

that makes sense

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:01:35 PM

Anyone solo mining this? I'm giving it a try but I'm not connecting so I think maybe I screwed up the config somewhere.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:22:30 PM

sgminer not work for solo mine

wargo

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 02:59:58 PM

What error?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: