Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: unable to build database - bitcoin core disconnects  (Read 1452 times)
1dannyboy (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:55:36 PM

I know a lot of people are having this problem and I really wish I never moved Armory from my old laptop when it was working but I had to at the time.

Now I have attempted to setup fresh installs of Armory on my old laptop (i5, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD) this did use to work well with armory but now i am stuck at the inital buliding databases, it gets to different points and loses connection with bitcoin core, lots of messages with disconnect and reconnect.

I hae left it at building databases for 4 days and still stuck in same position.

I tried the same thing on another PC (i7 Haswell, 8GB RAM, 240 GB PCIe SSD) this is a fast machine and still the same problem.

I have a lot of coins stuck in offline wallets that i need to send out. Please tell me how can i resolve this database build problem and get my online Armory working?

Thanks,
1dannyboy (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:37:54 AM

Seriously no help at all? Huh

Can someone at least point me in the direction on how to resolve this? I recommend Amory to all of my clients because it is secure but not much use if we cannot get it to sync!

Is their any other software that offers offline wallets that works?
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1347

Armory Developer

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:31:52 PM

https://bitcoinarmory.com/support

Make a ticket, attach your logs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: