Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy some BTC?  (Read 1382 times)
Hippos4ever (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:00:47 PM

Hey there, just a simple man simply looking to obtain some BTC.
I am looking to buy around .25 BTC, so if you feel like you could help me out please drop a line my way and we could discuss the trade?
Applered

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:20:40 PM

I am looking to buy around .25 BTC, so if you feel like you could help me out please drop a line my way and we could discuss the trade?
let me know payment menthod you want pay for it.
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:25:36 PM

You can also try Localbitcoins for a quick and fast transaction. They accept most of the payment methods, and offer an escrow kind of thing in place. So there are very less chances of being scammed, if you trade with a reputed seller.

247exchange

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 07:20:18 AM

You can try our service www.247exchange.com/buy
We're fixed-rate and easy-to-use international exchanger with financial license. We offer different payment methods and now we're also adding support of credit and debit cards - this option will be available later this week and it matches perfectly for small and medium amounts like yours.

BTC786

Activity: 495

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:14:42 PM

We're fixed-rate and easy-to-use international exchanger with financial license. We offer different payment methods and now we're also adding support of credit and debit cards - this option will be available later this week and it matches perfectly for small and medium amounts like yours.

What are the payment options available?
247exchange

Activity: 240

Exchange on 247exchange!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 02:24:53 PM

What are the payment options available?

Right now you can buy Bitcoin by bank wire, SEPA transfer, OKPay and for Australia - by local bank transfer and cash deposit. But in few days credit and debit cards will be also available - we'll post about it in our news. Moderate fees and 24/7 support are offered.

Bitcoin Magnet

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 02:41:58 PM

Do you have a UK bank account? If so, you can use our site and have BTC in about 10 minutes from initiating a bank transfer. Can't get much quicker (or easier) than that  Smiley

Bitcoin Magnet - Buy & sell bitcoin automatically using your UK bank account!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: