Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Importing privkey from android wallet to blockchain.info wallet  (Read 1045 times)
dothebeats (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1354

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:52:10 PM

Hello. I was wondering if there is any other way for me to import the android wallet privkey I have into my blockchain.info wallet? I cannot import it into my blockchain wallet. Is there any way for me to achieve this? If this is doable, kindly help me on this please. Thank you. Smiley
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 04:34:30 PM

Hello. I was wondering if there is any other way for me to import the android wallet privkey I have into my blockchain.info wallet? I cannot import it into my blockchain wallet. Is there any way for me to achieve this? If this is doable, kindly help me on this please. Thank you. Smiley

You can use the blockchain.info's Import/Export feature to import Private key for an address, not the whole wallet. Just enter the private key and click import and you can either import it directly or sweep key, which will create a transaction from the imported address to the one in blockchain wallet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: